Chapter 10: Geun Young and Geun Suk

One True Love

 

(This chapter is all the POV and happenings about Geun Suk and Geun Young.)

 

I first met Geun Suk in the coffee shop where Sheena and Yong Hwa met for the first time after five years.

 

We talked and talked until we exchanged numbers. And he even includes me in Sheena’s dad’s plan. Yesterday, we met. He told me that he will visit Sheena tonight. We just talk about Sheena if we have to plan for the next step that we have to do.

 

 

After his visit to Sheena, he texted me about Sheena’s schedule for the next day. After reading his text, I called him right away.

 

“So what will we do?” I asked him.

“We should act as strangers tomorrow, so that she wont notice. And we should do what we have talked about last night. We have to study his reaction.” He answered.

 

 

I send a text message to Sheena early in the morning. Geun Suk and I met Sheena in the filming venue of the CF.

 

After meeting them, I excused myself to go home ahead of them because of family matters. Of course it was a lie. I received a text message from Geun Suk that stated that I should wait for him in the near by restaurant.

 

“Hey, sorry for letting you wait so long.” Geun Suk said.

“Its alright.” I said and smiled.

 

After talking about what we noticed about Yong Hwa, he then changed the topic.

 

“Geun Young, tell me about your love life.” He said.

“Love life?”

“hmmm..” he nodded.

“Well, I never had a boy friend. So I don’t have any love life I guess.” I said.

“Really? Even once?”

“Hmm. I nodded. “Even once.” I confirmed.

“How about you Geun Suk-oppa?” I asked.

“Me? I’ve been to relationships many times but not serious relationships.”

“Ahh. Is that so?”

“Hmm..” he nodded.

 

We talked a lot again until my phone rang.

“Dad?”

“Where are you? Come home now. We really have to talk this is important.” Dad said

“Yes, I’m on my way home.” I said

“Do it faster, it is about to rain.” Dad said.

“Yes dad.”

 

After the phone call conversation with my dad:

 

“Oppa. I need to go home.”

“Ahh. Is that so? Then we should leave now.”

 

 

I reached home safely. The good thing is that I reached home before it rains.

 

“Geun Young.” Dad said.

“Yes dad?”

“How old are you?”

“25.”

“You’re 25 years old already but you haven’t introduced your boyfriend to us.” My dad said. “Bring him here tomorrow.”

“Dad, I don’t have any boyfriend.” I said.

“If you can’t introduce someone to us, then you will be marrying someone you don’t even know.”

“What? Dad, are you serious?”

“Yes. I’m old already Geun Young. I don’t want to miss any important events in your life such as getting married, and having tons of children.”

“Dad, please don’t pressure me. I don’t have any boyfriend yet. But I have this guy whom I like very much. And I won’t tell you who.” I said.

“Alright don’t tell me. But you have to introduce your boyfriend until next week. If you can’t introduce someone, I’ll be picking someone for you.”

“Dad…”

“Off you go Geun Young.”

 

 

I was really worried about my dad’s actions. So I called Sheena. But her phone was out of reach. So I called Geun Suk instead.

 

“Oppa.” I said crying.

“Geun Young? What happened? Why are you crying?” He asked.

 

I told him everything and ask me to meet him in the coffee shop.

 

He was already at the coffee shop when I arrived. My eyes were still red due to severe crying moment.

 

“Oppa, why do we have to meet? I told you everything on the phone right?”

“Yes. Take a sit Geun Young.” He said as he pulled a seat for me.

“Thanks.” I said and smiled.

“I would like to say something but I hope this wont ruin the friendship we’ve made.” He says.

“What are you talking about? Tell me. I’m willing to listen.” I said.

“I… I … I like you Geun Young.” I was shocked of what I just heard.

“What? You… you like me?” I asked.

“Yes. I like you. Not just like but I think I’m in love with you already.”

 

I was really shock yet happy at the same time, for I felt the same way.

.

“I … I love you oppa.” That’s what my mouth uttered. I was even shocked that I said those words, but I didn’t regret of saying those.

“I love you more Geun Young.” He said. “Can you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” I said it with full of happiness.

 

We became lovers and planned to meet my parents next week. But still, we have to keep it to Sheena for the sake of the success of her dad’s plan.

 

**