Preparations

One True Love

 

Chapter 23: Preparations

 

It’s been a month since the engagement party and the commotion. Yeah, and all of us were very busy preparing for the wedding. Yes, it isn’t only me and Yong who prepared. Our parents and friends even helped us.

 

Yong was with his bandmates preparing and choosing tux for them to wear. Yong really likes me to go with them, but I want him to surprise me, and I will surprise him too, haha. So that leaves me and Geun Young in choosing my wedding gown.

 

The Jung twins were with us choosing on what food to be served. Geun Young and Geun Suk helped us in choosing and doing all the stuff needed for the reception. Our parents helped us in checking the guest list. So that means the invitation cards and the give aways were the only thing left for me and Yong to do and choose together. oh, I forgot the wedding cake.

 

 

**

 

Yong and I went to a cake shop.

 

“Welcome ma’am, sir.” The guard welcomed us with a smile. As a sign of respect we bowed and smiled.

“Good afternoon.” We said as we reached the worker near the counter. “We would like to choose for a wedding cake.”

“Oh, please wait a moment ma’am, sir.” She said and left. After minutes of waiting the worker came back with the manager, and greeted us again. We once again said our purpose in visiting the shop.

“Oh, this way please.” The manager lead us to the other side of the shop or bakery where all the designs and other necessary needs for the wedding cake was located.

 

We were done choosing all the things needed for the cake except for its flavor. The baker then placed slices of every kind of flavors that they offer.

 

“Mocha, hmmm… Yummy! Want to taste princess?” Yong asked, and I nodded.i was about to reach out for the cake when Yonghwa got hold of the plate and sliced it using his own fork and fed me.

“Ahh.. Open mouth.”

“Yah, Yong.”

“Ahhh… Come on.” So I obliged and eat the cake he fed.

“Yummy! But chocolate is better.” I said.

“Let me taste. Ahh..” he said and opened his mouth.

“haha, alright.”

“Yum, Yum, Yum.” I laughed at his childish act, even the manager giggled.

 

“So what flavor would you choose?” asked the manager

“Chocolate!” we both said.

“Very well then.”

 

 

Once the manager has gathered all the details she needs for our wedding cake, we were off to go.

 

“Its still early, do you want to go some where?”

“No, I’m tired.”
”Alright I’ll send you home. Just take a nap.” I nodded

 

 

**

 

 

When I woke up, I was already inside my room, wondering how I got here. Oh, never mind. It’s already seven in the evening which means time to eat.

 

I washed my face and hurried downstairs, I saw mom and dad talking to Yonghwa. Oh, crap. I overslept inside Yonghwa’s car.

 

“Oh, Shinhye-ah!” Yonghwa said and stood up.

“Good evening.” I said and went near him and kissed his cheeks.

“Good that you’re awake already. We were about to eat. Yong, eat here ok?” dad said.

“Yes, dad” Yong answered.