He's Just My Dream

One True Love

Its my first day as a graduating student in highschool, and because of my excitement, i woke up very early than expected.

Well, I have three reasons why im very excited, wanna know? well, first its because i will be graduating, 2nd -- ill be spending more time with Geun Young and lastly --  i could see Yong Hwa every day!!(though i know that he would never be mine for he was just my dream.. haaayyyy )

 

"umma. appa. i'll go ahead."

"oh sweetie, why so early?" my mom asked.

"i dont want to be late umma." i answered.

"ok then, remember Bulter Choi will fetch you Shin Hye-ah." my dad said.

"ne. i'll wait for him later, goodbye! " i said  as i kissed my parents before i leave.

 

******

As I arrive, as expected, all the girls were waiting for my prince to arrive. as i watch them waiting near the parking lot of the school, i spotted Geun Young waiting for me.

 

"Butler Choi, I'll see you later! Bye!" i said as i went out the car.

"GEUN YOUNG!" i shouted.

"Shin Hye-ahh! How are you? How was your summer break?" she asked.

"Yah! it was boring. And i really hate you, you didnt even invited me to come with you in Hawaii???

"really? you hate me now? haha Sorry Shin hye-ahh if i didnt invited you. it was really a rush." she answered me.

she shared all what happened in her vacation. suddenly...

 

"WAAAAAHHHH!! OPPAAAA!!!!" the girls on the crowd shouted.

"hey shinh hye-ahh looks like your prince has arrived already" geun young said teasingly.

"yeah. and as if i could go near him. his only my dream and you know that." i answered her.

"yet dreams do come true. and have happy endings. You know? like fairytales..." 

"haha, yes are fairytales true?" i asked." why dont we go to our room now, so we can avoid the crowd." i said trying to change the topic.

"hmm.." she nodded. "good idea."

 

*****

i was seated on the middle , and geun young takes the seat behind me. i was really bored, so i  just read my favorite book.  while geun young was being herself, she was roaming around, talking and laughing with some of her friends in our room. then when someone entered the room all the girls howled.

i closed my book and look at the person who caused them to react like that.


"JUNG YONG HWA?" i asked myself.

as he was entering the room, i cant help but to stare at him. i havent even recognized that he was walking towards me.

 "yonghwa, sit beside me!" --- "yonghwa sit here! " they shouted on the same time.

"hi. wont you mind if i sit here?" he asked me.

"ahhh... y... ye.. nobody sits there anyway."i answered nervously.

"ohh.. thanks." he said then flashes his very heartmelting smile..

and that made my heart beat faster.

 

"yah shin hye-ah"!geun young said happily.

"hmm... aa....aahh?i said as i get back to my senses.

"hahaha. what was that shin hye-ah!haha"

"just keep quiet ok?" i told her.

****

(lunch time)

Geun young and i was walkng to the cafeteria.she didnt stop teasing me of what happened awhile ago. as we were about to enter the cafeteria, i looked at my back and saw yong hwa walking behind us.

" omo, what if he'd hear us." i told myself.

"yah geun young-ah! stop it ok. yong hwa is behind us. he might hear you." i told my very talkative bestfriend.

she looked behind us and she saw yonghwa near us already.

 

"hi Shin hye-ah.. you eat your lunch well. see you later." yong hwa said.

"waaahh!" geun yong shouted with joy while i was full of fear looking on his "fan's stare"

"hey shin hye-ah, im sensing that your dream will be coming true.  " geun young said.

"yah stop it!" i told her.

 

*****

it was dismissal  time, geun young went home ahead of me for she has to attend her dance practice. i was preparing to go home when yong hwa faced me and said

"hey, shin hye-ahh. goodbye. see you tomorrow." and he said it with a smile.

he went out right away not waiting for any answer.

And this first day of school was my best day ever.!