Chapter 14

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.


After meeting with Taekwoon six days ago, Hakyeon was in daze state for the whole week. But, he hide it from his children because he did not wanted to make his children worried about him. It was afternoon, he had finished his class. Friday was very quite exhausting day for Hakyeon because he had to teach children from 7-10 years old. They were so active and to make equal with their energy he needed more effort especially for Hakyeon's old body.

Hakyeon sighed in relieved when the class end. He packed his bag. Then exited the building. There he saw Taekwoon was standing with his hands on his pocket. He seemed very tired, his face show it all. Hakyeon wanted to avoid and walk away but Taekwoon saw him and blocked his path.

"I need to talk with you,"

"What do you want to talk? Please be faster, I need to pick up my children,"

"I can't talk here, come with me,"

Then they talked in coffe near dance institute. Hakyeon said he had to make a call first, Taekwoon let him to make call. 

Tuutt...He called Hyuk.

"Hyuk~ah, this Hakyeon Hyung,"

"Eoh hyung, where are you? the twins are waiting for you,"

"Can you stay with them for a little bit more, I have an urgent matter to take care of,"

"Oh, sure, I'll wait for you with them,"

"Thanks hyukkie, I'll buy you some food later,"

"No need hyung, just take care of your business first, I'll take care of the twins,"

"Ok, thanks once again Hyukkie, bye,"

"Bye,"

After ending the call, Hakyeon faced Taekwoon.

"What do you want to talk about? What do you want from me?"

"I want to my children back, this is the file of the custody,"

Hakyeon eyes were wide open when he read the custody file.

"What? Do prevent me to see my own children after you take them with you? It's ridiculous, are you kidding me? How come you separate me with my child?"

"I can do it, because you did the same with me,"

"No, you can't do this to me,"

Thinking that Taekwoon had power to take his child in any way made Hakyeon started to cry.

"If you don't want to be separated with them, you just have one option left,"

"What is it?"

"Be my wife, be a mother for my children, put in simple you have to marry me,"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's because you want my children and they need you as their Eomma, I just need a mother figure to my children, no more, in that envelope I put a marriage forms, you just have to fill it, and we will register our marriage together, I give you three days, If you are not come to me after three days, I'll take my children with me and you have to face my lawyers, just be wise, don't think too much, you'll never get my love, we just a spouse on the paper, It was just for the sake of my children, I don't want them became an orphan in such a young age," Taekwoon finished his long speech. 

Hakyeon's heart was beating so hard. The marriage thing was never came cross his mind till just now after he gave birth to his twins.

"Now, we have to pick the twins,"

Hakyeon followed Taekwoon behind. His head could not functioning properly. When the arrived to twins daycare, Yongjin who saw his Appa started to run toward him. Taekwoon squated and opened his arms for her.

"Eoh...Appa, APPA...,"

"Yongjin, my beautiful daughter," He stood up while holding Yongjin in his arms.

"Appa, you promised us to come as fast as you could, but how come you just come now?" Yongjin was pouting and it made Taekwoon very happy, he pinched his daughter cheek.

"Appa sorry, Appa have some works to do so Appa just came now,"

"Ok,"

"How's your day Dongjin~ah?"

"It's good, where is Eomma?"

"He will come soon," Taekwoon said to Dongjin.

"Appa, I wanted to eat burger at Mc Donald?"

At that time Hakyeon arrived to the twins' daycare and heard their conversation.

"Yongjin, come to Eomma, you will have your dinner at home," Yelled Hakyeon to Yongjin.

"Eomma,...hiks...hiks...Eomma never shout at me, am I a bad kid now?" Yongjin start to cry.

"Hush...Yongjin~ah, you are not bad kid, your Eomma just had a bad day," He calmed his daughter,"Cha Hakyeon why did you yell at her? She did not make fault, beside she also my daughter, I want to buy them burger, and you can't refuse me to buy it for them," Taekwoon hissed toward him. But afterwards They were at McDonald to get their dinner together. The first dinner Taekwoon had with his children.

Yongjin wanted to go to toilet so Hakyeon had to take her there. Then Taekwoon and Dongjin were left alone. Dongjin hesitated at first, Taekwoon saw Dongjin fidgeting on his chair but remained silent and waited his son to speak.

"Appa?"

"Hem?"

"Do you love our Eomma?"

"Why did you ask?"

"It seemed that you don't have interest in our Eomma, you just kind to us,"

Taekwoon did not know that his son was sharp and way mature than he thought. So, it made him easily to talk to Dongjin about this matter.

"Dongjin~ah, Appa loves Eomma, but Eomma have to be taught some lessons because he did wrong to Appa, is not Appa being cruel or something,

"So, Eomma was in trouble with Appa?"

"Hem," Taekwoon nodded slowly.

"How can I help Eomma to make Eomma get out of trouble,"

"Ask your Eomma to marry Appa,ask your sister to help you, we can be family, you have Eomma and Appa, so Eomma will out from trouble,"

Dongjin nodded undestandingly.


I just remembered about one of Taiwanese drama entitled Autumn Concerto, It had similar vibe to my fanfic^^

And here's the cutie pie Hyuk..ahahahahaha^^