Chapter 17

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Beware...fluffy coming to the town...^^


At 4.30 p.m Taekwoon was ready waiting Hakyeon came out from his works. Today, Taekwoon came out from his work earlier than usual. Usually, Taekwoon would came home at 6.00 p.m, today he came out earlier to pick up his husband and his children. Taekwoon was leaning on his car when he spotted Hakyeon came out from the building. Then he gave signal to Hakyeon to get in the car while Taekwoon also getting on the car.

"Why do you pick me up? I can walk to daycare and you can wait there," Hakyeon got in the car, closed the door softly and buckled up his seatbelt.

"It will be faster if I pick you up first," He buckled up his seat bealt."Close the door little hard," Hakyeon did not hear Taekwoon's words because he was busy to search his phone in his bag because he heard there was a message coming.

Taekwoon unbuckled his seatbelt then came closer to Hakyeon, his body was leaning hard toward Hakyeon body, his hand reach the passenger's door. Taekwoon open and closed the door little bit hard this time, apparantly the door was not closed properly by Hakyeon. Hakyeon was a little bit startled because they were so close, Taekwoon face just some milimeters from Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon closed his eyes then held his breath because Taekwoon perfume hit his nose very hard. The mixing of sweet and soft yet strong collogne from Taekwoon's body made Hakyeon could not think straight. Taekwoon realized that Hakyeon was closing his eyes and holding his breath, then the thought crossed his mind, he wanted to tease the latter. He looked Hakyeon's face closely, he did not move.

"Why did you hold your breath?"

Hakyeon opened his eyes and saw Taekwoon face right infront of his face. Hakyeon gulped. He did not know what to do. Taekwoon smirked and then saw Hakyeon lips was open little bit. Taekwoon really wanted to taste his husband lips right now but he had to hold his urgent because he was in the middle of his mission. He could not mess up the things now. It was too early. Taekwoon's eyes were moving back and forth from Hakyeon's eyes and lips then bit his lip ily, just then he said to Hakyeon.

"Breath, you'll die if you held your breath lilttle longer,"

Taekwoon showed his smirk then got back to his seat and buckled his seatbelt. He started the engine and drive away into the daycare. Hakyeon breathed right away after Taekwoon sat on his seat. Hakyeon saw the window and fanned his hot face with his hand. Taekwoon just held his smile. It was so much fun to see Hakyeon's reaction. 'I would do same thing again later.' Taekwoon made a note in his mind. Hakyeon then realized that He was being teased by Taekwoon. He narrowed his eyes toward Taekwoon who was now focus on his driving. It was so much turtored for Hakyeon. 'How could I live now?' Hakyeon had his down and sighed.

Just five minutes later they arrived to the daycare. Taekwoon unbuckled his seatbelt then came out from the car. Hakyeon followed behind him. Taekwoon saw his daughter were waiting in front of the daycare. She run toward her Appa and liked before Taekwoon happily held up his daughter. Dongjin just saw without saying anything, he saw his Eomma was walking slowly toward him while smiling. Dongjin smiled up when he saw his Eomma smiling toward him.

"Hello, Hyukkie,"

"Hello Hakyeon hyung, why does your face so red?"

"Ah...no..nothing,"

"Ok, Is that twin's father?"

Hakyeon nodded slowly. Taekwoon came close to them.

"Hello, you are twins father right? I am twins' teacher and Hakyeon's hyung close dongsaeng (younger sister/brother-->related or not related by blood), my name is Hyuk, nice to meet you," Hyuk bowed politely.

"Nice to meet you too," Taekwoon bowed politely,"I am twins father and Hakyeon's husband,"

"Hah? Really Hyung?" Hyuk asked to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon nodded (again) slowly without saying a word.

"Wah, congratulation, please take care of my hyung," Hyuk bowed to Taekwoon politely."Can I also call you hyung, Taekwoon~ssi?"

"Sure," Said Taekwoon politely. Hakyeon just rolled his eyes."Yeobo (darling -->terms to call your spouse) let's go home,"

Hakyeon freze. He saw Taekwoon's smirk. He knew that Taekwoon just . He stared to Taekwoon in disbelieve.

"Owh, he called you yeobo hyung," Hyuk nudged his elbow to Hakyeon's arms. Hakyeon's face now dead red. He was so embbarased.

Taekwoon guided his children to the car and helped them to get in the car. Meanwhile Hakyeon was in the middle of receiving the teased from Hyuk.

"Hyung, so today is your first night with Taekwoon hyung, right? Don't be so stressed and tensed up, everything will be alright, you have already done it before," Hyuk was really enjoy teasing his hyung, because Hakyeon now could not make his head up. Now, Hakyeon was really really embarassed."Hyung, your husbad called you,"

"Oh, I have to go, bye Hyuk," Hakyeon bid goodbye without seeing Hyuk's face.

"Bye Hyung, Hwaiting!" Hakyeon could hear Hyuk's voice from behind.

"Why does your face red? Are you really sick?" Asked Taekwoon with cold tone.

Hakyeon just shock his head. Remembering Hyuk's words just made him more embarrased.

"Eomma, are you sick?" Dongjin asked Hakyeon.

"No, Eomma is alright," Hakyeon assured his son and smiled to him.

"Eomma want Yongjin's strawberry milk?" Yongjin asked cutely.

Hakyeon just laughed with his daughter question.

"No, Yongjin can drink it, Eomma is alright,"

"Are you really alright?" Taekwoon asked again. Hakyeon just nodded slowly.

Then with that, they headed to Taekwoon's apartment. It took about twenty minutes driving to arrived at Taekwoon apartment. Taekwoon apartment was an exclusive apartment with very modern design. His apartment was on seventh floor. After parking his car, Taekwoon came out from the car and helped Dongjin, meanwhile Hakyeon helped Yongjin to get out from the car. Taekwoon opened the car trunk and took the luggage. He held Yongjin in his arm and he pushed the luggage to the apartment. The glassdoor slided open when he pressed some buttons on the entrance. Hakyeon held Dongjin in his arms and followed his husband behind. They entered the elevator and Taekwoon pressed seven. Hakyeon watched him carefully. After arrived in seventh floor, the came out from the elevator the they Taekwoon pressed the key password of his apartment. The door opened by Taekwoon, Hakyeon came in and followed by Taekwoon behind.

Hakyeon was mesmerized with Taekwoon's apartment. It was very spacious and looked very comfortable. The design was simple yet elegant. Hakyeon put Dongjin on his feet. Yongjin also been put down by Taekwoon. Taekwoon came closer to Hakyeon while watching his children were running around the house. His children explored the house right away.

"Eomma, looked, we can see Namsan tower from here," Dongjin said eagerly. Hakyeon just smile watched his children very excited.

"Eomma look, we can also looked Hankang from here," Yongjin also said enthusiastically.

"Appa, are Dongjin and Yongjin will sleep with Eomma and Appa?" Asked Yongjin cutely.

"No, you have your own room, one for Dongjin, one for Yongjin, do you want to see your room?" Taekwoon asked his daughter,"Dongjin, too?" Dongjin nodded furiously. "Come, Appa will show you,"

"They have their own room?" Hakyeon asked.

Taekwoon just nodding. Hakyeon followed them. Hakyeon was in awe when he looked his children's bedroom. It was very beautiful and looked very comfortable. Hakyeon was very sorry toward the twins because back then they had to share their room. He smiled when he saw his children were very happy and run toward him.

"Eomma, eomma, look my bedroom is in pink, my favorite color,"

"Eomma, my bedroom is in blue and red, my favorite color,"

"Ok, ok, now time for bath, Taekwoon~ah can you help Dongjin to take a bath while I help Yongjin to take a bath, I'll prepare their clothes first," Taekwoon nodded slowly.

"Come with Appa, I'll help you take a bath," Dongjin followed his Appa.

Then After ten minutes their children was ready for next activity. They had to do their homework. Dongjin and Yongjin walked to the livingroom then took their coloring book and homework book. Taekwoon was amazed of how well-organized his children activity was.

"Just helped them with their homework, I'll make a dinner," Asked Hakyeon,"Where is the kitchen?"

"There," Taekwoon pointed the Kitchen.

Hakyeon was busy with his cook when Taekwoon took a glance to his husband. In the livingroom he was also busy to help the twins and watched them doing their homework. When they could not solve the aritmatic problem, Taekwoon came to help. He did not give the answer but teach how to solve the problem. He did not want to make his children spoiled with their study. Then the amazing thing, their children also had same thinking, apparently Hakyeon taught them like what he expected. After 45 minutes, when his twins finished their homework, Hakyeon called Taekwoon and his children to have dinner.

When Taekwoon was little taken aback when he saw Hakyeon wore an apron and helped his children sat on their chair.

"What are you looking? Come and sit,"

Taekwoon nodded and walked to his chair and sat down. Taekwoon could not take off his eyes on Hakyeon. He looked so attractive with his apron. Taekwoon snapped his thought immediately. Hakyeon helped his children with their food first then after that helped Taekwoon with his food. This is the first time he felt that dinner was so great time in his life. He fels so warm in his heart. 

"Sorry, I just made this food, I'll cook something else after doing some grocery shopping, there are alot of rotten food in your refrigerator, I already threw it,"

"Oh...ok," Taekwoon came to earth again.

During the dinner the twins were really loud. There was never once in Taekwoon's life he had dinner so lively like this. Dongjin told the story and then Yongjin added the story, after that Yongjin who told the story and Dongjin who added the story. Taekwoon's smile was never leaving his face during dinner time. He sometime asked about a thing that he did not know, who is who and what or why he/she did it. The twins were very eager to answer the questions. After they finished the dinner, Hakyeon told that he would washed the dishes, the twins also helped him.

"Ok, I'll take a shower then,"

Hakyeon nodded.


Yongjin's room                                                                 Dongjin's room

Taekwoon and Hakyeon's maid bedroom.


After finished washing the dishes, Hakyeon tugged his children to bed first then Hakyeon arranged his children clothes in their wardrobe. After that he bring the luggage with his clothes to the living room and then he waited Taekwoon finished his shower. Taekwoon walked to the livingroom. His face looked fresh after taking shower. 

"Where is the twins?"

"They have already on bed, they have to sleep at 9 p.m straight," He explained to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon checked his children and kissed them, after that he came back to the livingroom.

"Is it your luggage?"

"Hem,"

Taekwoon pushed the luggage to the main bedroom. Hakyeon followed him behind. He closed the door after Hakyeon came in.

"Taekwoon~ah, where is my room?"

"What are you talking about? This is your room, our room,"

"What?" Hakyeon eyes widen,"I think that you will feel uncomfortable if I sleep here,"

"It is you who being uncomfortable, not me," Taekwoon come closer to Hakyeon and cornered Hakyeon until his back touch the door. Taekwoon hands trapped Hakyeon's body. He leaned in. "Why? As long as we are married, we are allowed to sleep together right, because you are my official spouse," Taekwoon said with teasing tone.

"What are you doing?"

"Why do you look so shy? How come we had our children if we had never done 'this' before, we did it right?" Taekwoon breathed on Hakyeon's ear.

Hakyeon suddenly pushed Taekwoon's body away and took his luggage to the bathroom with him.

"I'll take a shower first," Hakyeon said without looking to Taekwoon.

"Pft..." Taekwoon chuckled with Hakyeon shyness."This is fun," He said when Hakyeon was not around.

Taekwoon then got on the bed and prepared himself to sleep. After some minutes he was sleeping. He was very tired because he had prepared the twins room and arrangement for his own room. Hakyeon finished his shower. He saw Taekwoon was sleeping. Hakyeon then hopped on the bed and positioned himself far from the sleeping Taekwoon. Then after few minutes he also slept. He was very tired that he forgot he was very nervous when he walked out from bathroom.

In the middle of the night Taekwoon awoke because he felt that someone's body against his. He slowly opened his eyes and found Hakyeon was sleeping close to him. Taekwoon stared at sleeping Hakyeon. Did not want to wake him up Taekwoon carefully carresed the latter cheek, then slowly lean in and pressed his lips against Hakyeon's lips. Taekwoon pulled his head and smiled plestered on his face. He placed his arm under Hakyeon's head. Hakyeon stirred up and pulled his body closer to Taekwoon's body then placed his head on top of Taekwoon's chest. Taekwoon froze for awhile, but then he hugged Hakyeon in his arms. He could smell Hakyeon's sweet aroma. He smelled it until the sleepiness took his conciousness away. They sleept like that until morning came.


UWOHHHH....how...how...?^^