Chapter 5

Maze Runner

The picture and gif is not mine credit to the owner.


N and Leo was in the middle of college entrance exam preparation. They had to headed to Hakwon (kind of institution for preparation of exams) everyday. They also had to study in the library. They rarely had a time to go out for date but they still together. When Leo was not finished his class in Hakwon, N would wait him while study by himself. It applied to Leo too, If N was not finished his course in Hakwon, he would wait him patiently. Then they would head to Library to study some more. But, sometime Leo would study by himself because N would sleep. Leo would never angry toward his boyfriend because N had to practice his dance.

Leo chose Bussiness Management as his major and N wanted apply dance as his major. Though they had different major but they chose same university. Leo said one time that they would have some time enough for them if they attended same university. N just got along of what Leo said, because N also did not want to be separated from Leo.

10th of November was Leo's birthday. Though they in the middle of hectic time, N wanted to throw surprise party for his beloved boyfriend. He asked some friends to help him prepared all the stuff. N was preparing all the stuff from the dawn. N would like to throw party in their favorite food store. N planned all the things perfectly because N always wants everything to be perfect.

"Where are you? Didn't you say that you have a course at 3 p.m this morning when I called you?"

"Ah...em...I just finished my dance practice just now, today the course was moved to 11 a.m, I'll get you after I take quick shower, I sweat alot, where are you now?"

"I am in Hakwon, I just finished my course just now, I think that you waited me here, you did not say that you have dance practice today and you promised a date today," Leo seemed unsettled.

"Ah, our sunbae in high school, Yeoseob sunbae, do you remember him?"

"Hem, what's with him?"

"He wants me to help him with his dance for his performance in his University anniversay, so I came to dance practice and helped him, then I also did some practice for my self, I have to be in perfect shape for my dance exam you know," N lied to Leo with convinced tone.

"Oh, really? Do I have to get you now?"

"No...no...no," N cut him quickly, "Just wait me there, I think we can't go to date today, I have to go home early, my mom told me to help her with something, how about we grab something for dinner, how?"

"..................,"

"Are you angry with me?"

"..................,"

"Oh, please spare me, I can't refuse my mom's order,"

"Huh...I know,.... alright, I'll wait you here,"

"Ok, I'll be there in 10 minutes, bye,"

Before Leo could said his 'bye' to N, N was cut their call. Leo felt annoyed but he did not know what to do. Today was his birthday. Leo wanted to spent his birthday with N. But N had already had promised to his mother to come home early. "Did he forget about my birthday," His heart sank because of the tought.

30 minutes later

"You are late for freaking 20 minutes Cha Hakyeon,"

"I'ts N by the way, but sorry, so sorry babe, the dance instructor suddenly called me to discuss something, I can't refuse her, so I stayed for awhile, are mad at me?"

".....................,"

"Sorry,"

"....................,"

"Forgive me,"

"...................,"

'Grurllslslsl,' Leo heard N's stomach grumbled loudly.

"Pftss....ahahahahahaha," Leo could not hide his laughter.

"Yah...how come you laugh like that, I am hungry to death you know, I skipped breakfast and lunch today,"

"Why?"

"Because...because...I was busy?" N gave playfull gaze to Leo.

"Ok, ok, let's grab something to eat,"

"Are you not mad at me anymore?"

Leo just pulled N for kiss, then shoke his head. N's pecked Leo's cheek lightly. Then they walked to their favorite food store.


"Is there something wrong? Why the store's lamps were so dim?" Leo asked.

"I don't know, come let's ask them,"

N walked in followed by Leo. Suddenly the light turn off. The store became so dark.

"N? Where are you?" Leo asked when he could not find N's presence near him.

Suddenly a projector turn on, there was a video played. It's a collection of videos that they took for these past three years.


Then, N appeared beside the video and started to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-l21CTY27Q

You probably hated me all day

You still don’t know me, stupid

Your birthday comes only once a year
How could I forget?

I’m sorry I couldn’t express my heart for all this time
I guess I was too shy to say I love you
Will you close your eyes?

Congratulations, happy birthday to my love
I won’t change, I’ll make your heart race every day
I promise you

Thank you so much, thank you for my love
For being born today, for coming to me
Meeting you was a great fortune in my life
Now blow out the candles, my love

The only thing I can do is
To love you even more

There might be times when I hurt you
But please know this one thing
Just like always, just like now

I love you, you’re my everything to me
Even after ten years, it’ll be like only one day has passed
I won’t change, I’ll make your heart race every day
I promise you, my love

It still feels like a dream
An angel is looking at me and smiling
Like this

Even if I yell I love you endlessly
It’s not enough
Lonely and hard days won’t be scary if we’re together
I’ll give you things that always overflow
Thank you so much, thank you for my love

For being born, for being by my side
I am born again because I met you
Now will you put this ring on? My love

Thank you for being born - VIXX

Leo could not move so N walked to Leo. He opened a small box that he had prepared before.

"Now will you put this ring on?"

N put ring on Leo, then N asked to put the ring in his finger also. Leo complied with him. He put a ring on N's finger. N kissed Leo's lips softly. Then hugged him tightly.

"Your birthday comes only once a year. How could I forget baboya," N whispered on Leo's ear. "Chukae my love, saengil chukae, happy birthday,"

"Thank you, Cha Hakyeon,"

"It's N, whatever, hihihihi," They both giggling together. "Now you have been cuffed by me, so you won't be able to go anywhere without me,"

"This is a beautiful cuffed in the world,"

"Cheesy, hahahahaha,"

Both of them very happy tonight.

"Awh...,"

"What happen?"

"I feel dizzy all of sudden,"

"You said you skipped breakfast and lunch today, it must be because of that, were you prepared all of this and forget about eating?"

"Hem...,"

"Let's eat,"

"Ok,"

Before they ate their food, the waiter brought the cake with the candle on it. Then they sang happy birthday song, before blewing the candle, N forced Leo to make a wish. He complied with N's words. They took a picture then they began to eat the cake. The main dishes brought by the waiter was so sallivated. But suddenly N felt nauseous. He wanted to throw-up. He excused himself to bathroom without Leo noticed something wrong with his boyfriend.

N was throwing up in the closet. He came out from the closet and saw himself. He was looked little pale. His head felt a little bit dizzy. He did not want ruining his boyfriend birthday so he kept himself. But he was noted in his mental state to go to the doctor. He felt easily exhousted and nouseous for these past few days.

"Are you ok?" Leo asked when his boyfriend sit infront of him.

"I am, let's eat," N pretended that everything was ok. Leo believed him.

They ate happily. After they finished eating, they said thanks to the food store owner for willingly lend the food store for tonight. They came out from the food store after helped arrange the food store like before. They walked side by side with fingers intelaced with each other.

"Leo~ya,"

"Hem?"

"If I am pregnant, what will you do?"

"Do you?"

"No, no, no, I just said 'If',"

"I don't know, we have to attend college in near future, if we have baby now, it will be hectic, don't you think so,"

"Hem...," N aggred to Leo's opinion, "Come on, it's getting cold outside,"

N was wondering how if he was really pregnant and Leo was stated that it would be hectic to have a baby. So the conclusion, Leo did not want a baby. N was little disappointed for what Leo said, but he also could not blame him either.


Ah...Molla...hahahaha^^

I like to add cheesy things based on Kill me heal me, ring = beautiful cuff in the world^^

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/vixx-thank-you-for-my-love-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3uGol1lTJ