Chapter 15

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Angsty and fluff at same time >.<


For these past few days, Cha Hakyeon was so restless. He was afraid of what would happen with his little family. If Taekwoon really took his children he would be ended his life because he could not live without his children. But, married to Taekwoon was different things now. Back then, he would simply agreed because they were in love, but now the case was different, Taekwoon hated him, he just wanted to seek his revenge by taking his children away from him. If they got married he would just became misserable. Tomorrow would be the last day that Taekwoon had given to him to decide the things about their marriage.

Hakyeon flipped flapped on his bedroom. He could not sleep, though he closed his eyes sleepiness won't come to him. He tried again and again, then he gave up. He sat on his bed and lied his back on headboard. His mind was wandering when he heard a whispered behind his door. He knew immediately that it was his children.

"You knocked the door," Yongjin whispered.

"You," Dongjin whispered.

"No, you,"

He heard his twins were arguing. He opened the door and found his twins looked up to his direction.

"Dongjin, Yongjin, why the two of you still awake?"

"Eomma," Yongjin had her head down.

"Hem?" He squated infont of his children. "Wae?"

"Eomma, can we sleep with you?"

"Why?"

"Em...em...I got a nightmare, I am scared,"

"And Dongjin?"

"We dreamt same dream," Yongjin answered the question.

Hakyeon eyes brow furrowed then Hakyeon cuckled with his daughter excuse.

"Ok, come,"

The twins run to his bed room then placed themselves on the bed, Yongjin patted the place which the middle of Yongjin and Dongjin. After Hakyeon climbed up to his bed, he placed himself in the middle of his children then placed his arms under his children's head. He patted their head to drive them sleep.

"Eomma," Suddenly Yongjin talked to him.

"Hem?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it baby? Can your question wait until tomorrow? You have to sleep now,"

Yongjin sat on his feet and faced her Eomma. Hakyeon was watching her confused.

"Appa hates Eomma? But he kinds to us,"

"Hem?" Hakyeon looked confused.

"Eomma, do you not like Yongjin anymore? Do you hate Yongjin because Yongjin likes Appa?"

"Why baby?"

"If Eomma doesn't like Appa, it's ok, but don't leave Yongjin alone, I don't want to live with Appa without Eomma, Yongjin promised to listen Eomma words, Yongjin won't whine or sulk anymore, but don't leave me alone," Then suddenly Yongjin cried.

Hakyeon sat up straight away, he hugged her tightly.

"Hush...baby," He tried to calm her down,"Why does she like this all of sudden Dongjin~ah?"

"Eomma, don't you remember that you talked to Hyuk seonsaengnim this morning?"

"Yes, Eomma remember, why?"

"We heard your conversation with Hyuk seonsaengnim, Yongjin though that you would leave us to Appa, she afraid that you hate her," Dongjin explained the reason why Yongjin cried. Then he tried to remember the conversation.

>>>>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK TO MORNING

Hakyeon walked to daycare held his children in each hand. Hakyeon sent them earlier this morning. Hyuk greeted them warmly.

"Good morning, Yongjin, Dongjin,"

"Good morning Hyuk Seonsaengnim," They greeted and bowed to him.

"Good morning, Hyung,"

"Good morning Hyuk~ah," He greeted him," Now what eomma always saying?" he squated infront of them.

"Be polite to seonsangnim and older, be good to our friends and always take care of (Yongjin / Dongjin)," They said in chorus.

"Good, now give Eomma poppo (light kiss),"

They kissed their Eomma and walked into the building.

"Hyung, what's with your expression today, you looked so tired, do you want some tea? It will make you better,"

"Sure,"

They walked into caffetaria. Hyuk brought jasmine tea to Hakyeon, he took it gratefully.

"Now, mind to share your problem?"

Hakyeon always so gratefull that he had a dongsaeng (younger brother/sister) like Hyuk, he was so understanding. Without Hakyeon knowing, the twins were hiding .near the cafetaria because they knew that their Eomma still there.

"Do you remember that I told you about the father of the twins?" Hakyeon started the story.

"Yes, your lover when you were in high school right?"

"Hem, he appeared in my life once again, he wanted to take my children with him,"

"How come Hyung? You told me that he did not remember you,"

"Apparantly he dug my past and found it, now he is mad at me that I did not talk about me was being pregnant when he was sick six years ago, For God sake, he was sick at that time and I did not want to bother him, but my decision made everything in mess now,"

"So, what will happen?"

"He threat me to face his lawyers if I did not give the custody to him, the bigger problem is the twins started to like their Appa,"

"So, do you want to leave them with their father," At that time the twins were being dragged with their other teacher to come to the class, so they did not know they end of the conversation.

"No, of course not,"

"So, you want to face his lawyers?"

"I think I can't win over him in the court either, he had so much power,"

"Who is he by the way?"

"Jung Taekwoon,"

"I think I have ever heard his name before, but where?" Hyuk was in the middle of thinking when Hakyeon said to him about Jung Taekwoon.

"The CEO of Jung Enterprise,"

'What?" Hyuk had his eyed doubled in shock." You mean the youngest CEO in Korean History, that had hotels, resorts, malls and other properties under his own name?"

"Hem," Hakyeon Nodded slowly.

"Hyung you sure got into a big trouble,"

"Yeah, I know, he said if I want to stay with my twins, I have to be his wife as the mother of his children, in short I have to marry him, He gave me three days to decide whether I'll marry him or not, tomorrow will be the D-day,"

"Hah?" Hyuk was speechless, but quickly regain from his shock,"Hyung, I think it's better that you take a chance to marry him, I mean, you can't win over him in court, I think it's not that bad to be his wife, beside he had very handsome face, good body, y, popular, and very powerful,"

"Yah...heh," Hakyeon sighed,"I don't know, my head hurts me so much thinking about this option, the issue is he wants to take revenge on me because I separated him with the twins,"

"If he hates you, he won't give you an option, you know people does't know other people heart, so maybe you can change his mind after you got married,"

"Hem, thanks Hyukkie, thanks for listening my problems,"

"No worries Hyung, I support any of your decision, I'll always on your side,"

Hakyeon patted his head softly the smiled at him.

>>>>>>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK

"So, you worried that I might leave you, baby?" Hakyeon asked to Yongjin after she calmed little bit.

She just nodded.

"I won't leave both of you alone, you always with Eomma," Hakyeon patted her head,"Yongjin, Dongjin, do you like Appa?"

They just nodded slowly.

"Do you want Eomma and Appa together?"

They nodded slowly.

"Ok, Eomma made a decision, Eomma won't leave you to Appa alone, Eomma will live with you and Appa, we will live together,"

"So, I will have Appa like my other classmate?" Yongjin said with smiled on his face.

"Yes, baby, now sleep, tomorrow we have to wake up early,"

"Yes, good night Eomma," They said simultaneously.

That day Hakyeon made a big decision to his life. He hoped that everything will go smoothly.

On the other hand, For these past few days Taekwoon was very busy. He was planned everything before hand, he wanted to make his house comfortable to his children. Though he still did not hear Hakyeon's answer till now, but he thought that Hakyeon won't leave his children alone (it turned to be right) positively. So he designed one rooms for each child.

For Yongjin, because she was very girly and cute, he set the rooms with pink base. For Dongjin, because he seemed very cool, he set his bedroom with blue color. For main bedroom, Hakyeon and Taekwoon's room, he did not make much change, he just make the wardrobe and closet larger to put Hakyeon's clothes and other necessities. After he felt satisfied with the setting he set himself on the bed. He had to look fresh to register their marriage. He took a little box on the table beside his bedroom. He opened it, there were two rings in the box. He would put the rings on Hakyeon's finger tomorrow. The tought made Taekwoon smiled without he realizing it. He wanted to meet his family as soon as possible.


Yongjin's room                                                                 Dongjin's room

Taekwoon and Hakyeon's maid bedroom.


Morning came, Taekwoon was very excited today. He woke up earlier than any other day. He took shower and prepared for his big day. Today he ordered Hongbin and Ken to be the witness for his marriage. Hongbin and Ken were more than be pleasure to get the order. Ken prepared flowers for Hakyeon. Ken was way too excited about hearing the marriage.

That morning, Hakyeon called Taekwoon that he agreed to this marriage. Taekwoon smiled widely because he was very happy, but then he fixed his expression immediately, though Hakyeon could not see his expression, he had to look that he was annoyed with this marriage and made Hakyeon believe that he did not love him. It was one of his lesson to Hakyeon.

At 8 a.m. Taekwoon was ready infront of Hakyeon's apartment. Hakyeon was a little bit startled saw Taekwoon was waiting him. He leaned on his car while checking his wristwacth.

"Appa," Taekwoon looked up upon hearing Yongjin's voice. He squated and opened his arms. Yongjin run toward her Appa."Why Appa in here in the morning?"

"Appa have to go somewhere with Eomma, you have to follow us,"

"Where will we go?"

"To daycare, but before that we have to go to register office first, to register Eomma and Appa's marriage,"

"Eomma and Appa will get married, Yay, I'll officially have father now, Yay, Yay," He hugged Taekwoon. Taekwoon smile.

"Today you have to go to Appa house,"

"Why?"

"Because from today now on, Yongjin, Dongjin, Eomma and Appa will live together,"

Hakyeon walked to them with Dongjin held his right hand and pushed a medium luggage with his left hand. He saw Taekwoon placed Yongjin in rear seat and buckled the seatbelt.

"You arrived," Taekwoon glanced to Hakyeon quickly."Dongjin came, we will depart soon,"

"Yes, Appa," Dongjin walked into the car. Taekwoon helped Dongjin to bukled his seatbelt. Hakyeon shocked witnessing his children now listened to his Appa right away. Hakyeon felt defeated but remain silent.

"Is it all?"

"No, I'll bring again tomorrow, I can't take all the clothes at same time,"

"Ok,"

Taekwoon helped Hakyeon to put the luggage in the car trunk. Then, Hakyeon wanted to open the rear seat but Taekwoon quickly stopped him.

"Do you think I am your chauffeur huh?" Taekwoon closed the door, the open the passenger's seat. Hakyeon got in the car, then Taekwoon buckled his seatbealt,"I just want to look nice infront of my children, don't think too much," Taekwoon whispered to Hakyeon's ear, Hakyeon fliched because he felt Taekwoon's hot breath.

"Sure," Hakyeon replied shortly.

In thirty minutes they arrived to the register office. Ken and Hongbin had been waiting for him. When they saw Taekwoon's car they came close to the car. Taekwoon helped his children got out from the car. After they got out from the car Ken greeted them happily.

"Hyung," Ken greeted them,"Good morning Hakyeon hyung,"He greeted Hakyeon,

"Good morning," Hongbin greeted Hakyeon.

"Good morning, why both of you are here in the morning?"

"Ah, Taekwoon hyung asked us to become your witnesses," He smiled friendly to Hakyeon, then he squated infront of the twin,"Ah, You must be Dongjin and Yongjin, nice to meet you, my name is Ken, you can call me Ken Ahjussi, do you get it,"

"Yes, nice to meet you Ken Ahjussi," They greeted him and bowed at the same time.

"And he is Hongbin Ahjussi,"

"Nice to meet you Hongbin Ahjussi,"

"Nice too meet you too," Hongbin smiled to them.

"Owh...they are so cute," Ken fan-girling because of the twins.

"Come on," Taekwoon walked with Yongjin and Dongjin in his arms.

Hakyeon, Ken and Hongbin followed Taekwoon to the register office. It was still morning so there were just some people who register their marriage. When their name was called they register their marriage and the witnesses had to put their sign on the paper. The process was not take much time. After thirty minutes the procedure finished. Then Taekwoon took the rings in his pocket and put on his husband. Taekwoon asked same thing to Hakyeon. Hakyeon complied and put on the ring on Taekwoon.

"Congratulation Eomma, Appa," Said Yongjin cheerfully.

"Congratulation," Said Dongjin softly.

"Thank you, dear," Taekwoon said to his twins. Hakyeon just smiled a bit.

"Now kiss your spouse," Ken said loudly because he was very excited. Taekwoon narrowed his eyes but pulled Hakyeon waist quickly.

"What will you do?" Hakyeon asked in horror.

"Don't you want to look like a happy couple infront of our children?" Taekwoon smirked at him and placed a kiss on Hakyeon's lips.

Hakyeon eyes were wide open. It was very long time that he had a kiss with man. The last kissed he had was with Taekwoon when he was at hospital so he felt butterflies on his stomach. Taekwoon pulled the kiss quickly because suddenly his head felt hurts.

"Awh...,"

"Are you alright, hyung?" Ken immediately came closer to Taekwoon because it looked like he had an episode just now.

"I am alright," Taekwoon assured Ken, then he stared at Hakyeon,"Are you the one who kissed me in the hospital?" Taekwoon asked to Hakyeon.

"Hah?" 'How did he know?' Hakyeon shocked in nth times today."How did you know?"

"Your lips tasted the same,"

"Hyung, do you regain your memory?" Ken asked in disbelieve.

"Maybe, I am,"

"Wow, congratulation hyung, it's the first time you remember a thing, right?" Said Ken,"Hyung, you have a chance to regain your memory, thanks to Hakyeon Hyung," Ken was literally smiling like a fool,"Hakyeon hyung, please take care of my hyung, I think you'll be the key of his memory, ah...this is a big day, I am very happy, I hope you two will have a good marriage, please take care of each other," Ken said his wish.

"Congratulation hyung,"

"Thank you,"

Hakyeon was literally speechless. Then Taekwoon came closer to his ear then whispered something that made him blussed.

"I think my body remember things better than my brain,"


Yuhu,,,I hope you like it...Thanks for reading, plese share your thought about my story...Thanks before ^^

*DeepBow*