Chapter 4

Maze Runner

The picture and gif is not mine credit to the owner.


>>>>>>> Flashback when prom night was held (Third year of High School)

"Where are you right now?" Leo asked N with his pissed tone. N was late for their their prom night.

"I am at school gate, where are you?" 

"I am in the school hall,"

"Ok, I'll be there,"

"No, here is very crowded, I'll come to get you,"

"Ok,"

Leo was walking to get N when he saw N walked toward his direction. Leo stood up for a moment because he was mesmerized by how N looked. He wore blue navy suit. It looked like the suit wrapped his body perfectly. N walked the grabbed Leo arm while smile to Leo.

"I am sorry, I am late, I have to go to salon today to make everything perfect, how do I look?"

"You handsome like always, but you late for almost 30 minutes, and you know that I hate someone who is late,"

"But, you'll never hate me, right?"

"And that is my weakness, I can't hate you Cha Hakyeon,"

"It's N,"

"Ok, your majesty, whatever,"

"But, you looked y with your checkered blue suit, it makes you look hot,"

"You'll prefer me without it though,"

"Yah...byeontae...ahahahahaha,"

Leo pulled N's body toward his body. Then he kissed N passionately. Leo pulled out when they were out of breath.

"That's the punishment,"

"I'd gladly accept it,"

"Come, they were waiting for you inside,"

"We'll be the king and queen tonight, no need to be hurry," N said with tone full of sassiness.

Leo just shoke his head with N's antics. Leo would never get enough of him.

Inside the School hall everyone was so into the music, especially N. He danced for almost an hour without resting one minute. Leo was dragged by N to the dance floor just stood there watched N danced. He satisfied just looked at N being so energized by the music. After half and hour N looked that he was exhausted so Leo dragged him to get some drinks.

At 23.00, the King and the Queen was announced. There, everyone was said the same thing. Jung Leo was the King and the Queen was Cha N. It proved to be true. They walked to stage to be crowned. N was very happy while Leo just stood there with his cold expression. Then at the midnight the party was dismissed. Everyone was very happy that night.

Leo walked N to his house. The cool breeze greeted them. Leo slowly wrapped N's shoulder.

"I am not that cold,"

"I am," Leo said with whinning tone.

"Baby Leo, ahahahaha,"

They arrived in front of N's house. Leo kissed his lips before bidding good bye to N. But, N stopped Leo from walking by grabbing his wrist.

"Jung Leo,"

"Hmm?" Leo faced N again, "Is there something wrong?"

"Eehehemm...," N shoked his heads.

"So?"

"Em, do you want to sleep over? Today my family was not at home, they went to Changwon this morning because there was a wedding party of my cousin, so I'll be alone tonight, they will back tomorrow night, and I don't like being alone,"

"You want me to sleep over? But, I don't bring any clothes,"

"You can use mine,"

"It would be too small for me,"

"I have some clothes which has large sizes,"

Leo hesitated for awhile but N was being force to him. He could not resist N's charm.

"Ok, then,"

They walked in to the house. Both of them were not aware that night would be the start of their long journey to the happiness.

"Do you want to take shower first?" N asked Leo.

"Sure,"

"I'll get your clothes first,"

"Hem,"

After quick shower, Leo was lying on his stomach on N's bed. N prepared some late night snack in the kitchen. Then after ten minutes N walked in to his room with variety of snack.

"I'll be back after taking shower,"

"Ok,"

Leo was bored. N was showering more than an hour. Leo thought that he fainted or something. So, Leo checked N.

"Are you alright? You are showering more than an hour,"

"I am fine, give me five minutes and I'll be done,"

"Ok,"

Leo walked in to N's bedroom. He the TV and randomly press the button channel. N walked in with the damp hair. Some water dripped on his clothes.

"You'll catch a cold if you are not drying you hair properly, do you have hair-dryer?"

"On my desk,"

"Come, I'll help you," Leo patted the place between his legs.

"Ok," N was sitting between Leo's legs.

Drying N's hair was so much tortured to Leo. N's fragrance that mixed of his fresh body odor after shower and vanila were distracting him being focus. After sometime, N's hair was dried. When N wanted to stood up, Leo pulled N to his embrace. Leo was back-hugged N. Then slowly N neck was attacked by Leo lips. Leo easily found N's sweet spotted. Leo it softly until it left red marked on N's neck. N let out soft moans. Leo hands slowly pulled N's clothes.

"Leo, what are you doing?" Said N weakly.

"Do you want me?"

"Huh?"

Leo turned N to face him.

"Do you want me right now? Because I want you right now, if you don't want me I'll just go, no need to worry,"

N saw a lust and desire in Leo's eyes. Leo hands was figgeting in front of him. N was not himself either. A hot breath who sent by Leo was enough to make him crazy.

"Please take me with you," N said convinced.

"But, I'll hurt you,"

"I'll be okay as long as I am with you,"

"I'll protect you, I'll be gentle,"

With one nodded, Leo shoved N to his bed. Leo N's hair.

"You can stop me anytime,"

"I know, please take me,"

Leo hovered N. Their kissed was soft and gentle at first but it was going roughly later. It was passionate kiss that the both of them wanted to prove their loved. Then, they lost their ity to each other that night.


Sun was shinning brightly on the outside. Both Leo and N still in the deep slumber. Leo arms were wrapped securely on N's waist. After they made love they still rememberd to wear their clothes. An hour later Leo woke up first. He took a glanced to the shorter man. N was still sleeping. Suddenly smile plestered on his face when he remembered what they did yesterday night. Leo N's hair. N was figedting in Leo's embrace then slowly N's eyes opened. When he saw Leo smile, he smiled back at him.

"Good morning," N gave him short morning kiss.

"Good morning, how do you feel?"

"I feel great, but my lower feel a little bit sore," N patted his lower region.

"You'll be alright, and thanks for the great experience yesterday, how many times you scream my name huh?"

"Yah...could you not say that out loud? It's embarrasing," Leo was being naughty in the morning.

"Why it's embarrasing? It's great,"

N burried his head in the croked of Leo's neck. He was so embarrased. It could be seen from the shades of pink tint on his cheeks. Leo wrapped his arm tigher on N's waist.

"I'll be good for now on,"

"We did not use any protection, is it alright? How if I am pregnant?"

"I'll be responsible for it, I'll marry you," Then Leo Kissed N lips passionately (again?)


How is it? Owh...^^