Chapter 18

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

The new couple will be formed...stay tuned^^


It had been a month since Taekwoon and Hakyeon got married. Now Taekwoon had new daily routine. Instead of hearing the annoying alarm to wake him up, he would get up in the morning after Hakyeon and the twins woke him up. He would washed his face and brushed his teeth with his children in the main bathroom. Then changed his clothes to his work attire. Hakyeon would always prepared the breakfast and their lunch book. Then, his little family would eat breakfast together. The twins will say what their plan when they were in daycare. After breakfast, Taekwoon would always sent his children to their daycare and after that he sent his spouse to his works.

On the afternoon, He would got off from his work at 4.00 p.m. then went to Hakyeon's dancing institute, waiting the latter until he got off the work. Then picked up the twins from their daycare. They went home together. He helped Hakyeon to bathe the twins then help them to do homework while Hakyeon preparing their meal for dinner. For weekend, his little family would just stay at home together, do some grocery shopping or got little excitement by playing on the near park. This daily routine made his days.

But, for few days Hakyeon and Taekwoon was so busy. Hakyeon had to help his senior for preparing their students on National Dance Competition, meanwhile Taekwoon had to take care of his new hotel expansion project. So for these past few days Hongbin had to take care of the twins home. But for some reasons that Taekwoon did not know, he saw Hongbin smiled alone or just daydreaming in the middle of his works hour. Taekwoon was curious what happen to his beloved dongsaeng (younger sister/brother-->related or not related by blood). So, one day when Hakyeon was preparing their dinner and Taekwoon was in the middle helping the twins he asked some questions to his children.

"Dongjin~ah, Yongjin~ah," Taekwoon called them. The twins looked up right away.

"Why Appa?"

"Did something happen in daycare when Hongbin ahjussi are around?"

"Hongbin ahjussi?" Dongjin asked cluessly.

"Did you see Hongbin ahjussi smile alone or something?"

"No, Hongbin ahjussi was not smilling alone, he was smiling to Hyuk seonsaengnim and Hyuk seonsaengnim was smiling to Hongbin ahjussi too," Yongjin answered Taekwoon's question.

"Hyuk seonsangnim?"

"Hem," Yongjin nodded furiously,"Hongbin ahjussi always stay longer to talk with Hyuk seonsaengnim, sometime they are laughing together," Yongjin explained to her Appa. "Ah, Hongbin ahjussi also gives Dongjin and Yongjin some cookies for staying with Hyuk seonsaengnim and Hongbin ahjussi, right Dongjin?"

Dongjin just nodded in agreement with his sister's words. Taekwoon came to realization. Now he know the reaseon why Lee Hongbin always rushed to the daycare and smiled like love sick person. Lee Hongbin, his beloved dongsaeng has falling in love with the twins' teacher, Hyuk seonsaengnim.


Jung Enterprise, one day after Taekwoon's interview to his twins, lunch time.

"HYUNG...I come,"

"Ah, you arrived,"

"Why you suddenly call me, how if I am busy with my works?" Ken came to his office.

"Did you see Hongbin?"

"Eoh, I see Hongbin at his desk, he was daydreaming or something when I call him, then quickly he continue his works again,"

"I'll show you something interesting, when I give you code with my hand, call my phone right away,"

"Ok," Although Ken did not know what happen but he complied with Taekwoon's words.

Taekwoon came out from his office to Hongbin's desk.

"Hongbin~ah," Taekwoon flicking his finger infront of Hongbin's face,"Why are you spacing out?"

"Ah...yes Sir, do you need something?"

"Em, I need you to take my children from daydare today,"

"Yes, Sir," Hongbin looked excited.

"Did something happen in daycare?" Taekwoon narrowed his eyes to Hongbin.

"No..no..nothing happen,"

"Really?" Taekwon gave signal to Ken with his hand.

"Sure,"

Kringggg...

"Hello, eoh, why? oh...ok, I got it, see you at home," Taekwoon hung up his phone,"Hongbin I just got call from Hakyeon, he will pick the twins up,"

"Oh, oh, yes, Sir," Hongbin's shoulder dropped suddenly.

"Came to my office right now,"

Hongbin followed Taekwoon to his office. He saw Ken was sitting on the couch. He looked amused with something but Hongbin did not say anything.

"Sit," Taekwoon ordered Hongbin to sit on the couch.

"Hyung, can you explain what really happen?"

"Wait and see," Taekwoon said to Ken, then he faced Hongbin,"Hongbin~ah, do you like being in daycare?"

"What? Ah, no..no.., why would I?"

"I just don't understand, just explain to me," Ken started whinning.

"Apparantly our cutie maknae, he is falling in love with twins' teacher at daycare,"

Hongbin saw Taekwoon in horror. His mouth wide open.

"Hyung, how did you know?" He closed his mouth right away.

"I have two little detective who reported to me what happen when Hongbin picked them up for these past few days,"

"So...do you like twins' teacher, don't you?" Ken now teased Hongbin. The latter's face very red because of embarrassment, but he nodded slowly."Ah, finally, our angel, Lee Hongbin fell in love,"

"Hyung...," Hongbin pouted and it made Ken laughed harder.

"Aw, what's the culprit's name?"

"He did not do some crime, hyung, his name is Han Sanghyuk,"

"Stealing someone's heart was a crime, moreover stealing our angel, it's really big crime," Ken winked cutely.

Taekwoon just smiled with two dumb and dumber infront of him.

"Did you ask him out?"

Hongbin shoked his head.

"Awh...do you need some trainning? For beginner like you, you have to learn alot, If there is a chance to kiss him, don't hesitate to take it,"

"Yah...yah...don't teach him some bad lesson, Hongbin just act like the way you are, don't listen to Ken's words,"

Hongbin just nodded.

"It's still one-sided love, I don't know if he is like me or not, I just feel happy if I see him,"

"Awh, poor Hongbin, I really currious with this Han Sanghyuk, Have you already seen him hyung?"

Taekwoon nodded.

"How do you think about him?"

"I just met him few times when I picked twins up from their daycare, He is very manly yet cute, he is very good with children, he is very polite, he is a handsome young man,"

"Awh...I want to meet him,"

"Ah, how about we had together? I'll give an excuse for house warming party, I could ask Hakyeon to invite his friend, included Hyuk, how about it?"

"Call, I am in,"

"Sure," Hongbin was blussing madly right now, Ken laughed again for nth times.


Haahahahaha....please anticipate theborn of HyukBin couple in the next chapter...^^