Chapter 7

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Angsty everywhere...


It's been a month after our family decided moving to Cangwon. In those mean time I tried to cut my contact with Leo, but I thought that he would at least call me once in awhile or sent me a text hence there was no call or message at all. If he did not try to find me it meant that maybe he was very angry at me. I thought that it was best situation that I could get. So, when I met him later I would explain everything to him.

For University, I was accepted in my second choice. I thought it was better because I would less to see Leo in person. I decided to take a leave in my first year so I could attend next year after I gave birth of my twins. Everything looked perfect for me until I realized the worst scenario I could get. I got a call from a friend of mine who attend University overseas. I had not see him almost two years because he had to move to Japan when we were in high school.

"Cha Hakyeon, how are you?"

"I am fine Yixing~ah, how about you?"

"I am fine, how about your boyfriend? I heard that he got a big accident, is he ok now?"

"An accident?"

"You did not know?"

"No, I did not,"

"Do you remember our friends Suho? When he came to Beijing several days ago for holidays with his family we met, He told me that Leo hospitalized because a truck hit him, He also told me that Leo still hospitalized."

"What?" A tears was coming from my eyes. "In which hospital he is now?"

"Hangguk Hospital if I am not mistaken, is he did not tell you at all?"

"No," I shoke my head eventhough Yixing could not see me.

"I think you should see him,"

"I will," I promised to my self.

"Ok, I got to go, my friends need me, keep in touch N, bye,"

"Sure, bye,"

After ended the call, I was crying on my bed. I thought I was so stupid. I would see him tomorrow and beg for forgiveness to Leo. It was 9 p.m. Tomorrow was my regular check up. It can be an excused to go to Seoul and met Leo. I was crying until I did not know when I sleep.


NO ONE POV

N woke up early in the morning. He would spend his day on the road so he needed to prepare everything before hand. His Mom little bit suspicious about what his son did but remained silent. N said to his after going to doctor he would stay in his friends house, he told her that would be at his friends house to accompany his friend because his husband was going abroad for two days. His mom agreed to send the information to the whole family so they woun't be worried.

N departed from his house around 8 a.m. He went to hospital to do a regular checked up. He felt relieved when the doctor said the babies were healthy. He took a usg pictures from the doctor. There were two dots there. It were his babies. There was a smile on his face when he saw the picture.

"Hey, babies, we will see your father soo, please be patient, ok?" He his flat belly softly.

The journey from Changwon to Seoul for about 4 hours. It was very tiring for a person who was not pregnant and it twice exhausted when you were pregnant. N arrived at Hangguk University at 13 p.m. He decided to grab something for lunch because he was very hungry. He had to feed his babies too. He walked into Hospital canteen. It was not crowd though it was lunch time. He decided to eat rice and soup. After his stomach full he walked to front desk for asking information about Leo. When he was walking, he bumped to someone who was wearing patient clothes.

"I am sorry, I didn't see you coming," He bowed to person before him. When he stood up, his eyes widen because Leo stood infront of him.

"It's ok," Leo softly spoke. The he walked pass him.

He shocked with the reaction that given by Leo.

'Did he not see me clearly? Is he really mad at me to the point that he don't remember me? Or he just doesn't want to talk to me?' Many wild thought crossing N's mind.

N then realized Leo walked away. He quickly followed where Leo headed. But, he stopped when someone called Leo. He saw someone called him, then Leo talked to the said person.

"Leo!" The voice heard.

Leo still walked did not care that someone called him.

"Jung Taekwoon,"

Leo stopped hearing his name called by someone. He looked his surounding.

"Yak...how come you walk so fast,"

"......................,"

"Long time no see, yah... you look hansome as always,"

"Who are you?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I am not, I don't know you,"

"It's not funny at all, do you really not remember me? I am Hyunsik, your middle high shool friends,"

"Hyunsik?"

"Eoh...we usually play football together, do you really not remember me?"

He shoke his head.

"What happen to you?"

"I got an accident, I can't remember anything,"

N clapped his mouth with his hands preventing him to yell.

"Really?"

He nodded.

"I barely remember my self and also my parents," He told him honestly.

"Is that bad? I am so sorry Leo~ya,"

"Do people around me call me Leo?"

"Ah...you also don't remember your nickname, yes, all of your friends in the middle high school called you Leo, I heard that you was still be called Leo in your high school.

"Ah...I don't remember any single think,"

"Yah...you were a school prince back then, you were very smart and very athletic," He said dreamy, "I hope you can recovery soon,"

"Thank you,"

"I have to go now, bye Leo,"

"Bye,"

N was standing there without saying anything. Knowing the fact that Leo also did know him made him very sad because he was not saing anything when they met just now. Leo walked again to his room. Leo walked to VVIP section.

"Excuse me, can I ask something?" He asked to a nurse. "Is there any patient with a name Jung Taekwoon?"

"Ah, the hospital prince?"

"Hospital prince?"

"Yes, there is, and may ask who are you?"

"I am his friend,"

"Oh, yes there is. He was appointed here a month ago, he got into an accident, he get amnesia now, he did not remember anything, poor him, he is in VVIP room number 3020, ah, there is the room, " The nurse pointed a room that Leo was walking in.

"Thank you,"

"You are welcome," Said the nurse and walked away.

N was never know what kind of household Leo was in. He never met with Leo's family before. Knowing another fact that Leo was very rich made his heart sank. Leo parent would never accept him, moreover N was pregnant. Leo forgot him. There were no proved that they were together. N walked near to Leo's room. He could hear the conversation because the door was not completely closed.

"Leo, where have you been?" A woman in the middle of 50 asked him softly, N predicted that she was his mom.

"I just walked around, I am bored,"

"Here, I'll introduced you to my friend's daughter, Seo Joo hyun,"

"Nice to meet you, I am Seo Joo Hyun,"

"Nice to meet you too,"

His heart could not accept anymore. Now, his parent was setting him up. N tried to walked but he then sat on the chair near VVIP section. The tears was flowing on his checks. He did know what to do. He was crying for about half and an hour now. After crying her heart out N stood up. He saw Leo came out from his room. He walked to the bench in the hospital garden. He sat there then plug his headset in his ears. Slowly he fell asleep and came to deep slumber. He snored softly.

N walked to Leo was sitting. He could hear Leo was sleeping soundly because he could hear his snored, it meant that Leo was in deep sleep. 

"I am sorry Leo~ya, I think we did not mean to be together, you will get your happiness without me. I hope you will better soon, just forget me," Then N kissed Leo lips gently and pulled himself quickly, then he run away.


LEO POV

I felt a soft lips touch mine but suddenly the feeling was fadding away. I opened my eyes, there were no one. Was I just dreaming? But, the lips which touched mine was very familiar. I touch my lips with my finger. I get frustrated my self. I could not remember anything.

It started when my eyes open for the first time at the hospital. My head hurts so much to the point like it was going to explode anytime. My body was aching. I could not move freely. A middle age woman asked me if I needed anything.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, my God, It's mom Taekwoon~ah,"

"Who is Taekwoon?"

"You are Taekwoon,"

"Taekwoon is my name?"

I could not process that Taekwoon was my name. It sounded unfamiliar. My head was like there was a thick cloud that I could not chase away. It made me so frustrated. They told me that I fell uncouncious for about 5 days. The doctors then admited me with several test. They told me and my family that there were a blocked blood in my brain. It caused the amnesia. They said if they did a surgery it would be danger for me so they chose to let it flowed by itself.

Fortunately, there were no problem about my intelegent. I just had not a memory in my brain about my past. I could not remember the face, place or anything. The doctors wanted me to rest in the hospital for several weeks to see the progress. But, after three weeks I still could not remember anything so I have to accept my fate. The thing that distract me was a ring on my finger. Did I have a lover? When I asked my mother about the ring, she said she did not know. She just said that it was my lucky charm. Hence, I am possitive that the ring on my finger hid something important for my life, but I could not remember anything.

A half and month later, my father sent me to America to study and get treated there. I agreed to his decision because I wanted to remember anything like before. Then, I flew to America by myself.


I hoped that you liked it...^^