Chapter 2

Maze Runner

The picture and gif is not mine so credit for the owner.


>>>>>Still Flashback

It's been a month since the bad encounter between Leo's lips and N's lips. N would avoid Leo presence in anyway. Hence, you did not call Jung Taekwoon with Leo with no reason. He was very stubborn to let his prey, N, avoid him in any means. Leo would easily found where N was like he saw him in his own palm. It was afternoon and Leo had finished his Football game. He walked to the locker to change his full sweat clothes with dry one.

"Leo ya, we will go to party in Suho's house, want to join with us?" Xiumin said to the latter.

"Sorry, I have another plan," He said softly.

"Let him alone, he must have special date with N," Minhyuk said this time.

"Is it true that you are interested in him?" Xiumin asked him.

Leo just gave him a smirk as an answer.

"I don't know what to say but he is very popular among boys and girls, even my classmate Luhan, you know Luhan, the class president of mine, was very close to him, he is really easy to befriend with anyone," Xiumin said his thought.

"You know what, I heard that at least 2 people confess to him every morning," Minhyuk said with dreaming voice.

Leo never heard about the news. It made Leo's suddenly ragging inside his heart. 

"But don't you have at least 5 people to confess to you this morning, and I heard that yesterday you broke three girls' heart," Minhyuk said with playful tone

"I'll go first," He came out from locker room with dark face. He did not heard what the latter just said.

"Yah...Why do you have to say it to Leo, you know Leo personality, right?" Xiumin said to Minhyuk, "I hope N will survive today," He wished.

Meanwhile, N was in the dance practice room. He danced with his partner, Key, for their special performance in the School anniversary. They danced very passionately without being aware that they had been watched for about 15 minutes now. Key's hands on N's waist and it was for long time. Then they stopped for break.

"How about after you walking to the front you turning your body twice, then I'll catch you?" N asked Key for their performance.

"I think it's good,"

They finished their break, then continue to practice again. They did not realize Leo presence until Key stopped his dance and catched Leo's eyes. He avoided Leo's gaze quickly.

"What happen Key? Are you alright?"

"I am, em, how about we stop our practice for today. I have to go. I forget that I have something to do with Woohyun today,"

"Oh, okay, but don't forget we have to practice again tomorrow,"

"Sure, I'll go first,"

"Em, take care,"

N was lying his head on the floor and closing his eyes when he felt that someone blocked the light. He slowly opened his eyes and found Leo was standing with his his head and body bended toward N's head. Hands in his pocket. N suddenly sit on the floor.

"What are you doing here?"

"I think you should know that you are mine, and only," Leo's face came closer to N's face.

"What are you talking about Jung Leo, I don't understand, beside I don't like you," N stood up from the floor and ready to left not before Leo grabbed his wrist. "Let me go!"

"Not until you said the words," 

"What words?" N showed his sassiness.

"That you're mine,"

"What? Are you eat something bad today? Or you have been kicked by your beloved ball on your head? What the hell are you talking about?" N tried to pull his hand but Leo made his grip stronger. "Yah, let me go!" Demanded N.

"Just say the words,"

"Ok, but you have to let me go,"

"Sure,"

"I am yours,"

By the time N finished the words, Leo spun N's body and pinned him on the nearest wall. N two hands were pinned under Leo's hands beside N's head.

"Yah, you said that you will let me go if I said the words,"

"Like what I said, I'll let you go, but you said, you're mine so you have to be punished for what you did,"

"What did I do wrong?"

"Being popular, being loved by everyone, being touched by others, being so pretty, having a good body, and having many fans,"

N just stared at him in disbelieved.

"So from today now on," Leo kissed N's forehead,"You have to be bad student," Leo kissed his temple, "Being hated by everyone so you don't have fans," Leo kissed his eyes, "Being ugly so there is no one won't see you beside me," leo kissed his nose, "And no more dancing because someone will touch you, there is no one can touch you but me," Leo kissed N softly but then Leo kissed more passionately and roughly. N wanted to resist Leo kisses but he ended up enjoyed Leo's soft lips that touched him.

"Arghhhh....," N moaned in their kiss, Leo just smirked.

Leo pulled the kiss when they were panting needed some air in their lungs.

"So you have to be punished this way huh,"

"Do you like me?" Leo froze with sudden attacked from N. "Do you love me?"

"..............,"

"See, you don't like me, so what's the point of these kisses? Do you like just having fun playing with me?" N tried to loosen the grip but Leo was way faster to fasten the grip.

"I...I like you," Leo softly spoke.

"I can't hear you,"

"I like you, baboya," Leo stared directly to N's eyes.

"You like me that much? Are you not just being jeolous?"

"Huh?"

"I am popular, easily to have fun with my dance partner and being spotlight, you jealous that everyone had their eyes on me,"

Leo just nodded.

"Aw...so cute," Leo hated that anyone call him 'cute' in any means but when he heard it from N mouth, it was not that bad.

"So, are we officially going out?" Leo demanded now.

"Sure, but can you let me go, my hands hurt,"

Leo loosen his grip but not let N's hands go.

"But I want to warn you, there is no way out," Leo said.

"Huh?"

"When you fall for me, there is no way out,"

"Ah...I know that, Le-sin-set,"

"What set?"

"Leo ga sinkyeong-sseu-i-myeon geim-set, (Once you start caring about Leo, game set)"

"Hah, I don't know that it was exist until you said it,"

"Just know that it exist, but for not dancing I can't guarantee that I'll agree with it, Dance is my whole world, like football is yours, So can you let it pass?"

"You are being touchy when you dance,"

"Oh please....pleaseeee, you can always watch me dance so you can decide the limit of me being touchy with my partner,"

"..............,"

"Pleasee.....," N pleaded with pondering eyes.

"Alright, I'll let you dance,"

"Yashss..." N was jumping up and down.

"Ok, I know you are tired, let's go, I'll walk you home,"

"Ok,"

N grabbed his bag and slung it to his shoulder. Leo waited him then interlaced his fingers with N. They walked home together.


I don't know but I hope this is good^^ hehehehe