Chapter 26

Maze Runner

This is the saddest part of being an author...
This will be the last part of my story...^^
Thank you for supporting my NEO story until now...^^

This is also my birthday present to myself...^^

I hope you like reading my NEO story...^^
Please enjoy the last part...^^


After knowing the fact that Hakyeon was pregnant with his child (again). Taekwoon was literally happy, the twins could not wait until the baby born. They asked to their parent for a thousand times already when their sibling would born, and their parent had to answer also a thousand times. Hakyeon's doctor was Ken, and Ken was really happy with the occasion. He really happy to bring many things to Hakyeon. Like supplements, books and many things else. While Hakyeon was busy with his pregnancy, Taekwoon was busy to make another room to his child. Like the twins, he was really excited with the baby.

Hakyeon pregnancy was came into eight months already. Hakyeon was really sensitive about anything. He could not stand everything annoying except the twins and their Appa. Hakyeon was really sensitive with food, with water in the bath up, and everything. The nagging Hakyeon was really irritating but it was not anything to Taekwoon. He acted like it was nothing, and indeed he felt it was nothing. Taekwoon was filling with happiness and could not think anything else.

When the pregnancy came into nine month, Taekwoon counted down when Hakyeon would give birth. He always check the date, he always check Hakyeon's condition every time he had during the breaks. Taekwoon did not want the lost the timing for accompanying Hakyeon in delivery room. Hongbin who stuck with Taekwoon also felt restless because of his hyung.

"Hyung, how's Hakyeon's condition and the baby?"

"They are alright, last time Ken checked him, he said Hakyeon and the baby were alright,"

"When the estimates of birth?"

"In two or three days, Hongbin~ah, I am worried about Hakyeon,"

"Don't be hyung, if you are panic, Hakyeon hyung will also panic, you have to calm down,"

"Ok, breath in breath out,"

"Hihihihihi," Hongbin cuckled because his hyung action.

"Why Hongbin~ah?"

"I have never seen you in this kind of state, you never worried about anything back then, you never scared of everything, when you have to deal with the client or make a deal with those president you never looked nervous, but when you married with Hakyeon Hyung and had children you seemed had a lot of things you scared,"

"Hongbin~ah, when you have family later on, you also feel like the way I am now, back then I was alone so I never think about getting hurt, but when I got married and have children, I have a lot things to be scared like how if suddenly Hakyeon left me? or how if suddenly the twins got fever? or How if I could not fill the need of my family? Many things always had to be thinking together with your spouse, you can't act alone because you are not alone anymore, there are some people that called family who wait you home, your family who will make your day full of bless, happiness and gratefulness,"

"That was wise word of you hyung,"

"if you get married to Hyuk later on, you'll also feel the same,"

Krriiinngggg...Suddenly Taekwoon's phone ringing.

"Hallo,"

"Taekwoon~ah, I think I'll give birth soon," Said Hakyeon to Taekwoon.

"What? Ok, don't be panic, where are you now?"

"I am on the way to hospital, Ken is with me now,"

"Ok, I'll be there as soon as possible," Taekwoon hung up the phone.

"What happen hyung?"

"Hakyeon will give birth,"

"But you said it will be in two or three days,'

"The days just estimate time not the exact time, it can be advanced or later, I have to go to hospital now,"

"I'll go with you,"

"Sure,"

When they arrived at the hospital, Hakyeon was already in the delivery room. Taekwoon came into the room. Hayeon was in pain, he felt at fault saw his love was in the pain. But, Taekwoon gave Hakyeon support and love as many as he could. After an hours of pain, the baby boy was born. The healthy baby boy. Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon who now looked really tired.

"You gave birth to baby boy, congratulation Hakyeon~ah,"

"Congratulation, Taekwoon~ah," Said Hakyeon weakly with smile on his face.

"Please cut the umbilical cord," Said the nurse to Taekwoon. Hakyeon nodded at him.

Carefully Taekwoon cut the umbilical cord, then the baby was being bathed by the nurse. Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon for the last time before he walked out from the delivery room. When he walking out, he could see all of his family and friends were waiting. There are his parents and his noonas, his twins, Hakyeon's family and his noonas and dongsaeng, there was also Ravi, Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk. They looked at Taekwoon.

"How about the mother and the baby?" Asked Madam Jung.

"They are healthy, Hakyeon gave birth a baby boy,"

"Congratulation, son,"

"Congratulation, hyung,"

"Congratulation, Taekwoon~ah,"

"Thank you so much,"

"Appa, when will we can see our baby brother?"

"Soon,"

"How about Hakyeon hyung?" Asked Hongbin.

"He was brought to recovery room, then after that he could be placed in ward,"

They were so happy, and for Taekwoon it was more than happy.


It was saturday morning, Taekwoon just came from his business trip at Japan. He could not meet his twins and his baby boy for two days and it made him really irritated when he just could see them through video call. 

"Jung Taekwoon put your baby down now, he just fallen asleep thirty minutes ago, and I was tired because he did not sleep for the whole night," Nagged Hakyeon.

"Let me, I could not hold him for two days, I missed him,"

"Just don't make him cry, he is so sensitive like you," Hakyeon was irritated but he could not help but smile when he saw his husband loved his kids the most.

The twins came over the baby's room.

"Appa," The twins run toward their Appa and their baby boy.

"Sttttststs, your baby brother just fallen asleep," His Eomma nagged to the twins then walked toward Taekwoon and sat beside him.

"Yes, Eomma," Said them in chorus.

"Sttststststs..," They put their index finger on their lips. Hakyeon could not help but chuckled with the twins' antics.

"Appa, yesterday the baby boy was crying out loud then Yongjin and Dongjin sang a song like what Appa sang to us then the baby boy was not crying anymore,"Whispered Yongjin.

"Really, Dongjin?"

Dongjin just nodded. Taekwoon smiled to his angels and kissed them one by one. Then kissed Hakyeon with so much love, Hayeon kissed him back.

'God, I love them,' Said him in his mind full of gratefulness.


Three years later.

"Appa, Eomma, we are ready!" Said the twins and their little baby brother.

"Coming," Said Hakyeon from the main bedroom.

"Where is Appa?" Asked Hakyeon to his children.

"Here," Taekwoon appeared from bathroom.

"Dongjin, Yongjin and Daehan, today we will go to Grandpa and Grandma house in Changwon, do you like it?"

"Yes, Yes, Eomma," They said in chorus, even the magnae, Daehan now was following his older brother and sister.

"Do you have checked everything?" Asked Hakyeon to his husband.

"Hem,"He nodded.

"Now shall we go now?" Asked Hakyeon again.

They nodded furiously, resulting their parent burst in to laugher because of their cuteness. Hakyeon was holding Daehand while the twins were helping their Appa with the luggage. Taekwoon and the twins were walking in front of Hakyeon, while Hakyeon following them behind. He really felt that after long time, with tears and smiles, it come a beautiful things that were his angels and their Appa. For Hayeon, this little family of him was everything for him. His family was his best support for him. The best comfort he got in his life. He could not exchange with anything. While for Taekwoon, his family was his resource of his happiness and gratefulness. Everyday Taekwoon learned how to be a best Appa for his children and like Hakyeon, Taekwoon could not exchange his family with anything in this world, because his family was his one and only world.

 


 


Bye...bye...everyone....I hope I can see you soon in another occasion...^^

Love you...Saranghaeyo...^^

Sugohaesoyo...^^ You did a good job everyone...^^