Chapter 22

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Move to side everyone...Neo coming to the town...^^
Please anticipate the hot air (or more) hohohoho...^^


This saturday morning, Hakyeon felt unsettled. When he remembered about yesterday his heart was like going to burst any moment. It was still 10 a.m, Taekwoon was still sleeping and the twins were not around. He was lost in his thought while washing the dishes he and his twins had their breakfast this morning. He still remembered the twins were wandering where their Appa was when they did not see their Appa in the dining room for breakfast.

>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK TO THIS MORNING

"Eomma, where is Appa?" Dongjin asked his Eomma curiously.

"Appa is still sleeping, don't wake him up because Appa looks really tired,"

Dongjin and Yongjin nodded simutaneouly.

"Eomma, today Hongbin Ahjussi and Hyuk seonsaengnim promised us to go to amusement park," Yongjin reported the news to her Eomma.

"Eomma knew it already, yesterday when Hongbin Ahjussi and Hyuk seonsaengnim brought you home, they already said to Eomma. So, Eomma had already packed a lunch box for you, Dongjin, Hongbin Ahjussi and Hyuk seonsaengnim, you can eat it when you at the amusement park,"

"Yey, Eomma lunch box are really delicious,"

Trrriiinggggg...Someone pushed the bell.

"There is Hongbin Ahjussi, come,"

"Hello, Dongjin, Yongjin, both of you will get fun with us today! Are you happy?" Asked Hyuk cheerfully when the door wide open.

"Yes, yes, seonsaengnim," Dongjin and Yongjin said together.

"You came,"

"Yes, hyung, oh hyung why do you wear scarf? Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Ah, no, I just felt a bit cold this morning," Hakyeon face looked a bit red, he placed his two hands on his face.

"Are you sick? Your face a bit red, do you want me to call Ken Hyung?" Asked Hongbin.

​"No, no, maybe I just little bit tired and catches some cold, after taking a medicine and get some rest I'll be alright,"

"Eomma hands a little bit warm today," Dongjin said to his ahjussi.

"Do you really not want me to call Ken hyung?"

"No, I am alright,"

"It's good that today we take the twins out, you can get some rest hyung," Said Hyuk to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon smiled gratefully to his dongsaeng.

"Now, come on, say good bye to Eomma first," Said Hyuk to them.

"Eomma, Yongjin and Dongjin will go now," Said the in chorus.

"Don't go anywhere without Hongbin ahjussi or Hyuk seonsaengnim, always stick to them, listen what they said, if you need anything ask to Hongbin ahjussi and Hyuk seonsaengnim, don't follow the stranger, be a good boy and girl, you got it?" Asked Hakyeon while fixing Dongjin and Yongjin jacket.

"Yes, Eomma,"Said the excitedly.

"Don't worry hyung, we will take care of them, they are like our babies too," Said Hongbin smile to assure the older.

"I just feel worry and sorry for you two,"

"Don't be, we happy to spend the day with this two angels," Said Hyuk while holding Dongjin and Yongjin's hand.

"Thank you,"

"What about Taekwoon hyung? Is he alright? I heard about him from Ken Hyung."

"He is alright, he is still sleeping right now, and this is the lunch box, I made it this morning, you can eat in the amusement park,"

"Wow, it must be delicious, we'll enjoy the food, ok, we'll go now," Said Hongbin.

"Ok," Hakyeon nodded to the younger.

"Bye, Eomma,"Said the twins while waving to their Eomma.

"Bye,"Hakyeon waved back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK END


LEO POV

My head was very hurt right now. I just wake up five minutes ago but I could not think of anything from yesterday. I was indeed wasted, now I felt like hangover. I felt relieved when I looked around and this was indeed my room. Hakyeon was no where to be seen. I checked the time, it was 10 a.m. in the morning. Yesterday, after I told Ken and Ravi about my problem suddenly they suggested to go to bar. They said that I should at least got some fun. For first, I refused to go but Ravi said that I had to compensate his damage face by buying him some drinks, so then I complied him. After we went to bar, those two was making me drank some shots of liquor. I could not remember when and how I ended up on my bed.

(Taekwoon's Hangover State)

I walked to the kitchen and saw Hakyeon was washing dishes in the sink. I walked toward the refrigerator because my throat was really dry. I was about to ask where were the twins, when I saw him who he looked at me in horror.

"Why do you look at me like that?" I asked him.

"No..nothing," He stuttered while continue washing the dishes.

"Where is the twin?"

"They are with Hongbin and Hyuk, they went to amusement park this morning,"

"When did I come yesterday?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"A...around 1 a.m, are you alright?" Hakyeon stuttered again.

"Not really, my head really hurts," When I saw Hakyeon fully now, he was a bit strange,"You rarely wearing a scarf," I stated.

"I just felt a bit cold today so I am wearing it,"

I won't buy his words. I saw his face was red. I walked to Hakyeon to check his temperature when I saw something strange behind the scarf. I pulled the scarf off of Hakyeon and I saw many hickeys on Hakyeon's neck.

"Am I the one who did this to you?" Suddenly I asked to him without realizing what I asked.

Without Hakyeon saying anything, Hakyeon's face really dead red and he could not look at me in the eyes. Then, he just nodded slowly. Hakyeon had his head down, while I was getting crazy right. Now, I was trying so hard to remember what really happen yesterday.


NO ONE POV

Hakyeon back to reality when he heard someone was opening the refigerator. He saw Taekwoon was searching something then he saw Taekwoon pulled a mineral water. He drank it until the water in the bottle no where to be seen. Hakyeon was literally froze in his feet when he saw Taekwoon in such a state. His bed hair was in a mess and his face looked very tired but in some way looked very y. When Taekwoon saw him, Hakyeon was froze on his feet. His face was really red right now.

"Why do you look at me like that?" Taekwoon asked.

"No..nothing,"

"Where is the twin?"

"They are with Hongbin and Hyuk, they went to amusement park this morning,"

"When did I come yesterday?" Asked Taekwoon

"A...around 1 a.m, are you alright?" Hakyeon stuttered.

"Not really, my head really hurts," He saw Hakyeon fully now, and he was a bit strange,"You rarely wearing a scarf," He stated.

"I just felt a bit cold today so I am wearing it,"

Taekwoon walked to Hakyeon to check his temperature when he saw something strange behind the scarf. Taekwoon pulled the scarf off of Hakyeon and he saw many hickeys on Hakyeon's neck.

"Am I the one who did this to you?" Asked Taekwoon in disbelieve.

>>>>>>>>>>> FLASHBACK

Yesterday, Taekwoon came home late at night after the twins were sleeping on their bed. He looked like he had drunk because Ken and Ravi had to drag him to the apartment. He smells liquor on all his body. Hakyeon could see  clearly there was a cut on corner of Taekwoon's lips and also some some bruised on Taekwoon's face. Hakyeon also saw Ravi was not really in the good state either. When he asked Ken what happen Ken just said that Taekwoon and Ravi got into a fight with some people when they were on the bar. Ravi and Ken placed Taekwoon on the bed then they bid goodbye to Hakyeon. Hakyeon said thanks before they went home.

Taekwoon was sleeping when Hakyeon quitely walked into the room. He saw Taekwoon in the deep sleep, it showed when Hakyeon was applying the ointment on his face, Taekwoon did not move at all. But, when Hakyeon was about changing Taekwoon's clothes, Taekwoon held his hands. Taekwoon was crying on his sleep. 

"Don't leave me," Said the drunk Taekwoon.

"What happen to you?"

"You made me this way," Then Taekwoon eyes opened,"You made me this way, you! Cha Hakyeon! I am going crazy because of you, hiks (hiccup) you...hiks (hiccup) what really you have done to me?" Taekwoon sat on the bed then hugged Hakyeon tightly.

"Taekwoon, let me change your clothes so you can sleep comfortably,"

"Who said I can sleep comfortably now, do you know how many times I felt that I was a coward made you cry in the bathroom... hiks (hiccup)...I can't sleep better without you...hiks (hiccup), I hate you Cha Hakyeon... hiks (hiccup),"

Then suddenly Taekwoon looked at his straight in the eyes, in no time he kissed Hakyeon with forced. Taekwoon pulled Hakyeon resulting Hakyeon lied on his back on the bed. Then Taekwoon was on top of him. Taekwoon's hands were hovered toward Hakyeon body. Hakyeon was resisting because he knew Taekwoon just wanted to release his frustration.

"Taekwoon~ah, stop," Hakyeon was in the middle of resisting.

"No, stop resisting, you have to be punished,"

"Taekwoon~ah," He let a soft moan.

Taekwoon kissed him, then slowly his kiss down to Hakyeon's neck. Taekwoon made a lot of hickeys on Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon could not resist anymore, he let his moans because Taekwoon now was really made his way to his clothes and he placed hickeys on Hakyeon's body.

"I need you, I love you," Suddenly Taekwoon said to Hakyeon, He was panting, Taekwoon looked staright to Hakyeon eyes, he was lost, his eyes were shaking, he looked afraid. Hakyeon a little bit startled because of his words. Then, he placed his hand on Taekwoon's face. He searched sincerity in Taekwoon's words by looking back at Taekwoon's eyes, when he found it, he told the latter.

"I...I need you too, I love you too, take me with you," He assured the younger to take him.

With those three sentence, Taekwoon continue his action. At first, Taekwoon placed caste kiss on Hakyeon's lips then it became rougher from time to time. Then, they ended making love after long time. After those love making sessions. Hakyeon helped Taekwoon changed his clothes. Hakyeon was feeling happy because he knew that Taekwoon had same feeling toward him. 

After they made love, Taekwoon still mumbled about something. At first, Hakyeon did not understand what he said. But, slowly he could understand Taekwoon's words  by leaning his ear toward Taekwoon's lips for better hearing. He could hear in those long words that Taekwoon was really desperate and vulnerable. He knew now that he had insecure feeling toward him. He loved Hakyeon but could not say it aloud because he was really angry toward him. He was mad because Hakyeon left him six years ago, made Taekwoon could not remember anything from the past. Taekwoon was really being an honest person when he got drunk. 'I'll make up for my mistake then, and also I'll make him drunk sometime,' Hakyeon made a mental note in his head. He gave Taekwoon good night kiss then and Hakyeon fell in deep sleep not long after because of tiredness. Without Taekwoon knew, his plan were falling into pieces.

>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK END

When realization hit Taekwoon hard, his eyes wide open.

"Yesterday, we did it right,?" Taekwoon asked Hakyeon.


On the other place, Ken and Ravi was cuddling on Ken's apartment. Then, the suddenly Ravi remember about yesterday.

"Jagiya?"

"Hem?"

"Is this really alright? I mean what we did to Taekwoon hyung, how if we get trouble? We will ruin Taekwoon's plan,"

"No, no, no," Ken said with ahjumma tone,"We won't get into trouble, instead he had to say thanks to us, yesterday would be a hot night between both of them,"

"How did you know that Taekwoon hyung can't handle liquor?"

"He is friend of mine almost seven years now, of course I know his strength and weakness, moreover I just cant stand with his stupid revenge, if he loves someone, how could he take a revenge, how can he stand to don't hold his lover although he is close him, how can he can't say love even he got so many jealousy toward Hakyeon hyung, It doesn't make a sense, I just want him to realize those simple things,"


Owh...I did it again...^^