Chapter 21

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Please expect some plots twist here...^^


It was gloomy Friday for Hakyeon, after the incident (slapping incident) the other day, Taekwoon was so cold toward him. For two days after the incident he could think that Taekwoon must feel tired because his business trip to Beijing. But, his cold action was still continue to third day and finally to fourth day, that was friday. He did not know what was Taekwoon thought about him. He did not know how he supposed to act in front of Taekwoon. Taekwoon also made everything more awkward between them by sleeping in his study room for these past few days. Hakyeon was trying his best to make up for everything. He thought that he was one who tried to fix the mess. He tried to show more affection toward Taekwoon by asking whether he wanted to eat something, go anywhere, do anything or jusk ask if he tired or not. Taekwoon just did not say anything. Hakyeon was feeling down because Taekwoon showed his cold back to him.

The twins were aware of their Appa action toward their Eomma although His Appa would act as nothing happen. But, both of their parents did not aware that their children was feeling a bit off of everything. Hakyeon just also felt not right, like he was judged hard by Taekwoon. It was not fair, but he remained silent. Sometimes, he could cry when no one around. He just felt very hopeless now. He scared that Taekwoon would continue his action. Taekwoon ignored him was just more than tortured for him.

Taekwoon could not do any better, the feeling that Taekwoon's had from previous week did not leave him alone, he was so restless. He did not want to stay angry toward Hakyeon but he could help but stay his cold side to Hakyeon because he was indeed very jealous toward this 'Ravi' guy, the close friend of Hakyeon and the owner of Hakyeon's dance institute. It was not only he could not make Hakyeon stopped from his works but the fact that he could not stand that Ravi was around Hakyeon more than Hakyeon around Taekwoon made him pissed off. But, Taekwoon would still give his mercy by still waiting Hakyeon for getting off the works in front of dance institute.

"Taekwoon~ah,"

"Come on, Dongjin and Yongjin must be waiting," Taekwoon said coldly.

Hakyeon nodded slowly. When they arrived at the daycare, like what Taekwoon was expected, the twins were waiting for them in front of the daycare. Dongjin and Yongjin run toward the parents. Taekwoon gave his best smile toward to his children. He even asked them about their day on his daycare and both Dongjin and Yongjin were more than very happy to share their story although they really wanted to ask what happen but they just acted like they had to. Hakyeon just listened to them while they were on their way home.

Like always, Hakyeon was preparing their dinner while Taekwoon helped their children to do their homework. Then Dongjin made excused to Taekwoon that he wanted to got to bathroom, but actually he went to kitchen to meet his Eomma.

"Eomma," Dongjin walked to his Eomma.

"Yes Dongjin~ah? Why baby?" Hakyeon squated in front of him.

"Is Eomma alright?"

"Eomma is alright, why with the sudden question?"

"Appa looked cold to Eomma, Dongjin and Yongjin were worried to Eomma,"

Hakyeon's eyes were tearing up but he resisted because he did not want his child more worried about him.

"Appa just a little bit tired, Appa is nice to Eomma,"

"Eomma always said that we should not lie, but why Eomma lie to Dongjin?"

Hakyeon could not help but hugged his child.

"Eomma did not lie to Dongjin, Eomma is alright, Eomma always smile and laugh right?"

Dongjin nodded.

"Do tell Yongjin that Eomma is alright, Eomma love Dongjin and Yongjin the most,"

"Eomma does not love Appa?"

"Eomma also love Appa, now go back to living room, Eomma is still preparing the dinner,"

Taekwoon was a little bit worried because his son was not coming to living room already, when he spotted Dongjin in the kitchen he peeked from the door. He stood there from the time he asked his Eomma was alrigth or not, He saw the whole scene, he was very embarrassed that his son was way more mature than he was. When Dongjin walked toward the door, Taekwoon rushed to living room and acted that nothing happen.

After dinner, the twins were helping his Eomma washed the dishes while Taekwoon was showering. After Taekwoon finished his shower, he walked to the living room and saw his children still waiting his Eomma. He sat with them. After Hakyeon walked out from kitchen and spotted Taekwoon was cuddling with the twins soon after the twins were put on the bed by their parent. Hakyeon walked out from Dongjin's room after put the light off and saw Taekwoon walked away. Taekwoon was indeed walking toward his study room, and Hakyeon's heart dropped right away. Another sleepless night for him. Taekwoon actually just wanted to take the book from his study room and would read it in their bedroom, but Hakyeon was misuderstood the action. When Taekwoon was coming to the main bedroom, he suddenly he heard someone was crying in the bathroom, it was Hakyeon. Taekwoon's heart was so hurt knowing his lover was crying because of him. He was really sorry and regret about his action but he was indeed being coward by coming out from the main bedroom. He could not think straight right now.


The next day, after contemplating what would Taekwoon did, he decided to come to dance institute. Today, actually he should stay with the twins because Hakyeon was suddenly called by the dance institute that one of the instructor could not come. Hakyeon's class was actually being handled by other instructor after he got married. But, because one the instructor could not attend the class, he had to teach instead. The twins were being taken care by Hongbin and Hyuk who actually had a date, but Hongbin could not refused Taekwoon while Hyuk was more than Happy to take the twins with them. Resulting, Hongbin was a bit sulking.

Hakyeon was no where to be found when Taekwoon came to his dance institute. Today, Taekwoon wanted to at least to make up for his fault. He wanted to apologize to Hakyeon and maybe made a luch date with him. He did not know that Hakyeon was really hurt because his action until yesterday night. This morning Taekwoon just realized that Hakyeon's eyes were really red. It must be because he was crying on the night before. He still had his coupon dance for some weeks ago as Hakyeon's students in salsa class.

"Hey, hyung, I think that you did not want to attend the class anymore because for this whole two months you did not show your face here," Ken asked Taekwoon in full of amusement when he saw Taekwoon.

"I suddenly want to come,"

"Where is the twins?"

"I asked Hongbin and Hyuk to be their baby sitter,"

"Ah, I see, you want to ruin their date and go on date with Hakyeon hyung, right? Huh..."

"You still attend the salsa class till now?" Taekwoon did not hear Ken's sarcastic tone.

"Sure, not like someone who has found his happiness, I am trying hard here, I am in the process still, hehehehe,"

"Did you see Hakyeon?"

"Last time I saw him, he was talking to Ravi on the second floor,"

"I'll go to find Hakyeon,"

"Oh, ok, I'll go to caffetaria, I am little a bit thristy,"

Taekwoon was looking for Hakyeon when he saw something that irritated his eyes. He saw a blonde hair was leaning toward Hakyeon's face. Hakyeon stood still did not move. Taekwoon could just barge in when someone already walked in and interupted whatever the two were doing in the room. Taekwoon hid himself in the near wall when he saw the blonde hair man, Hakyeon and the person who walked in to the room walked out together from the room. Taekwoon was really pissed off.

When he saw Hakyeon was walking out from the building then went to near bus stop, Taekwoon just saw him. He was waiting another person to come out from dance institute. He wanted to show what was his and no one could do something to someone that belong to him, that was Cha Hakyeon who belong to him. He waited for almost ten minutes when he saw the blonde man or Ken said Ravi walked out from dance institute towad his car. Taekwoon stopped him and punched him hard on his face several times.

"Are you Ravi?"

"Yes, I am, an who ar...?" Before Ravi could finish his sentence, he got hit from Taekwoon on the face.

"This is for what you are doing to my husband," He said furiously.

Ravi was in dazed when he get punched. When Taekwoon wanted to make another attempt Ken was holding his hand.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"He touched my husband body on inappropriate place!" 

"I did not," Ravi yelled in frustration when he could focus of what happen.

Taekwoon punched him again. They were punching one another now. Ken was also frustrated then shouted until his throat hurted him.

"Stop both of you! Hyung, Ravi is my boyfriend, what are you doing to him?" 

"What?" Taekwoon stopped punching and staring on Ken with shocked.

"So, just end it already, you hurt him," He made Taekwoon's hand let go of his boyfriend and checked his boyfriend,"Are you alright? Is it hurt? Let me put an ice pack on your face," Ken guided Ravi to near coffe shop.

After all the commotion dead down. They sat on the chair and faced each other.

"Do you really his boyfriend?" Asked Taekwoon still had not believe.

"Do you want me to explain or just show you instead?" Ravi hissed while feeling the pain on his face when Ken put the ice bag on his face.

"How long have you been together?"

"It's almost a month now," Said Ken did not care to Taekwoon.

"How did you end up together?"

"He helped me in salsa class because I have no partner after you and Hongbin suddenly disappear without saying anything," Ken said while pouting,"For the first time, I just felt awkward because he was so professional and I just beginner but he convinced me that I was doing alright, then from time that we spend some times together after class ended, we went to movie and did something that people did for the beginning of knowing each other, then after two weeks we spend our time often, he asked me out, the I said ok, then from that day we have been together until now, satisfied?" Ken was now facing Taekwoon,"So, what happen hyung? You rarely lost control like this?"

"Like I was said before, he touched my husband inappropriate place,"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you really fine if your boyfriend was touching with other people, it was like he cheating on you," Taekwoon argued.

"Let me explain to you Jung Taekwoon~ssi, dancing for working with profesional can't be equal as cheating, you did study business management but how could you ignore this very basic explanation," Ken snorted back of what Taekwoon said before.

"He was kissing Hakyeon when I saw him in the office,"

"No, I did not, I just blow his eyes because he said his eyes felt itchy and his eyes indeed very red, it was like he was crying hard" Ravi said with sarcastic tone.

"I knew Hakyeon hyung, he was indeed very loyal, and for my boyfriend I knew him enough to know about of everything about him, you just have many jealousy toward Hakyeon hyung and make a scene," Ken said while huffing.

"I knew Hakyeon from college, indeed we spent our times alot, but we did not have any love interest toward each other, it was pure because of we love dancing, he said to me that he loved another person, and it was not me, and he did not explain who is it, then later I knew from Ken that you are his husband and the father of the twins, and I though, 'ah' he must the person that Hakyeon hyung was talking about, I did not know your face when we met the other day and I was making a note in my mind to meet you and apologize to you, but you did it to me," Ravi explained his position,"I love Ken from the first time I saw him, I truly love him," He stared at Ken and gave a soft kiss on his lips. Taekwoon now was really embarrassed with his action. then apologize right away.

"I am sorry, I just really insecure for these past few days, I indeed really have many jealousy toward Hakyeon, I was really wanted to show him that I cared and loved him but I just could not,"

Then naturally, Taekwoon was telling the story why he was cold to Hakyeon and all his action toward Hakyeon because Hakyeon was making him in vulnerable state for long time, and he wanted to make him just like Taekwoon but when he knew it would be like this he could not help but feeling coward to show his feeling even more. Ravi was kind of feeling pity to him. Ken did not know that his super hyung could in the really low of confidence because of Hakyeon.

"Hyung, I am sorry that I did not know that you have that kind of story,"

"It's alright, I am sorry to you too,"

"No need hyung, just like you, I have many jealousy toward my Ken," Ravi was now laughing to Taekwoon now, Taekwoon could not help but also smile gratefully toward him.

"Now, now, can we help our helpless hyung?" Ken was winking toward Taekwoon.

"How?"

"Just wait and see, we will be helping you out hyung, right Ravi~ah,"

"Sure, Jagiya," Said Ravi to his beloved one, Ken, and kissed him on the face.

Taekwoon was really, really thankful and grateful that he had such a supportive dongsaeng. They did judged him because his fault, instead they helped him to find an answer ho his weakness and problem.


Owhh....I don't know...I don't know...>,<
Please leave comment...^^