Chapter 1

Maze Runner

I am sorry, English is not my first languange so sorry if there will be so many typo and grammatical error... T_T

The pictures is not mine so credit for the owner.


The setting is 6 years before Yongjin and Dongjin was born.

Meet the school prince, Jung Taekwoon or Leo. He prefered to be called Leo at school. No one had disagree with the nickname coz many people said that he had similar expression with the king of the jungle, lion. The 19 years old Jung Taekwoon, was very quite, reserve, passive and polite to the elder. He was very competitive, there were no one who could beat him in the field nor off field, moreover he had y brain and mussle. The handsome Leo who was loved by entire school despite his cold attitude, and he was a boyfriend of the school Diva.

Okay, meet the school Diva, Cha Hakyeon or preferable to be called N. N was very cheerful and bright person. No one can't hate his sassiness because he was very humble person. The entire school loved him because his bubbly character. N was the leader of school dance club so he had very good body shape. No one knows that this bright person had fallen in love with the school prince, Leo, but at first he would not show it because he had a bad encounter with Leo. But slowly he could show that he also cared with the latter. Then, he was boyfriend of the school prince.


>>>>Flashback first day at high school (Opening Ceremony)

Leo POV

"Okay, let's end it fast," Leo mumbled under his breath.

Leo had bad day today because he woke up late. He had never wake up late though he had bad fever, very tired or sleep late. Today, for the first time he woke up late and late for going school. It made Leo had grumpy face though it was still morning. He dragged his foot to the school gate. It almost no one there. He was late so what he had expected be sides the emptiness in the school gate or the aisle. His mom told him to go to School Hall because the opening ceremony would be held there this morning. So, he headed there.

Leo walked slowly, but when he made right turn someone bumped him very hard. He was struggled to maintain his balance but he could stand at the end. On the other hand, someone who bumped him was laid his back perfectly on the school floor. Leo just starred to someone who now his painful with his hand with the annoyed face. He wanted to continue walking when someone yelled at him.

"Yah... I am sorry I made a mistake, but can you help me stand?"

"Why would I?" He said with cold tone.

"Huh, could you just pretend to be kind to someone that you just met, there is no way you would loss to help me stand," 

Leo just watched and did not help at all.

"Fine, I can stand by myself," The latter stand by himself and walked to Leo. "Jung Taekwoon, it's your name, ok, I'll remember for this humiliation day for the rest of my life and you will repay for this, and remember my name well, my name is N, don't ever forget about it," Cha Hakyeon walked pass him to the School Hall.

Leo just stared to the person who called himself one letter of alphabetic. 'N'. Leo amused by his weirdness. There were no one who openly declared war to him so it was the first time. 'I think school will not be bored this time,' Unknowngly, there was a smile plestered on his face. Leo continue walking to School Hall while thinking about 'N-guy'.

N POV

The open ceremony was ended fast. N was walking toward his class with his new friend, Eunkwang. N was typical boy who easily get friends everywhere he was. Eunkwang had been told by N what happen this morning. Eunkwang was attended same middle high school with Leo, so he was amused that Leo was not make a move when N was telling that Leo should repay for his action. N was not care about it all because he had to take revenge, and it must be severe to the point Leo would hide himself before N.

N came in to his class and was surprised that he would be in a same class with Leo. Leo was sitting in the last row in class near the glass window. He was listening to something with his music player. He seemed so calm. N was so annoyed to the point that he would do something that he would regret later. N walked toward Leo, Eunkwang could not read N face so he just saw N passed him without saying anything.

"So, you will in the same class with me in the entire year, I hope we can be friend," N tried to force a smile.

"..........,"

"Yak...I am talking to you, could you be more responsive?"

"..........,"

"Awh... I heard that you had bad attitude, so I know what they were talking about, Cold-Prince-Leo, Huh!" N said it with annoying tone.

Leo glared at him with his sharp eyes.

"What? I just say something that is true,"

"Huh...," Leo breath deep sigh

"Owh...do you...dou you just sigh in front of me," N could not hide his diva side.

"Why did you amazingly annoying?" Leo said with his soft voice.

"What?"

"Could you just shut your mouth up?"

"Hah? you are so rude, I can't and never shut my mouth up, who do you think you are, huh?"

"Ok, I'll shut it for you then,"

"What are yo.....,"

NO ONE POV

It was so sudden that N could not grasp what happen at that time. Leo stood from his chair then touched N's Lips softly with his lips to shut N's mouth so he could not talk. Everyone stared with mouth open widely. When Leo finish what he did, he stared at N, N stared Leo with wide eyes open. Leo just smirked at him, then patted N's left cheek lightly.

"Cute," Leo said softly.

"..........,"

"From today, he's mine so don't ever think to mess with me," Leo said loudly to make people know what he said.

Leo saw N then he walked passed him to get out from the class. At that point N just concious from what just happen. Then he screamed until all air in his lungs out.

"JUNG TAEKWOON I HATE YOU...."

Leo who could hear N scream just smile and exited from class.