Chapter 20

Maze Runner

"

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Back to Neo couple everyone...Please anticipate the tense...^^


Two weeks after the house warming party, it was weekend again, the weather little bit gloomy, and Taekwoon was a little bit off of anything. Weekend without his beautiful angels and Hakyeon made him sensitive for all of the reason he had. Hakyeon and his children went to Changwon to meet Hakyeon's family. Hakyeon's parent were really miss their beautiful grandchildren, meanwhile Taekwoon stuck in Beijing for at least three days because he had some meetings with some clients. Taekwoon was not focus with all of the meetings but could handle the meeting well. His though was wandering to Hakyeon and his children. And Hongbin, out of all people would get scolded by Taekwoon for no reason. Taekwoon just so pissed off because he could not spend his day with Hakyeon and his children. Hongbin could manage himself because now he knew how was the feeling to be afar from your beloved one but sometime he was pouting because he got scolded for no reason.

Then, once again, when Taekwoon lied on his bed and wandered in his though after making a call to Hakyeon and his twins, Hongbin was distracting him with all the schedule he had for monday. It made him so annoyed. Hongbin then sat on the couch near Taekwoon's bed.

"Hyung, I know how's your feeling, but spare me this time, I also can't meet Hyukkie for two days now," Hongbin sighed.

"Can we just skip lunch meeting and go back to Seoul after that?" Taekwoon hoped.

"We can't, Wang Chi Ang ssi from Moorim Company will attend the meeting by himself, how can you skip the meeting? It will be rude of you, hyung,"

"I just want to be home already,"

"You sound like a dormitory students who is longing for holiday, now excuse me for today, I want to make a call to Hyuk,"

Hongbin walk out from Taekwoon's room while making a call to his boyfriend. Meanwhile, Taekwoon was hesitating to make another call or not. But, when he made another call and heard that the operator lady said that the person he dialed could not be reach at the moment, he sighed hard, it meant that Hakyeon and his twins were sleeping already. He then decided to sleep while watching the picture of his family on his phone screen.

"I'll be back soon," He whispered softly to soft air.


Monday came, Taekwoon rushed to Hakyeon's works after his flight arrived ten minutes ago. The meeting with Moorim Company reprensentative, Wang Chi Ang ssi, had been advanced into morning, so he could go back earlier. His smile could not leave his face. He missed his husband so much. Three days full of meeting from morning to late at night, and two hours of flight could not stop him from seing his husband although fatigue was hitting him so hard. Hongbin could not stand his hyung. He rolled his eyes for nth time because his hyung was acting like a fool.

"I'll go first," He waved Hongbin quickly and run to his car while pushing his luggage and some paper bags, gift for Hakyeon and his twins.

"Ok, hyung,"Hongbin just waved casually than walked to other direction.

Taekwoon placed his luggage and the paper bags in the car trunk. He started the car engine after he buckled the seatbelt. He drove away afterwards. Now was 3.10 p.m in the afternoon, 40 minutes would be enough to reach Hakyeon's work place. He arrived at Hakyeon's workplace straight 40 minutes like he was expected. He then walked to near cafe shop to get a caffè latte and Americano for himself and Hakyeon. In his mind, when Hakyeon saw him and brought coffee for him would make Hakyeon surprised. The sudden though made him smile unconsciously.

He walked to his car and waited there. After forty minutes of waiting he could see Hakyeon was talking with a man as he walked out from dance institute. Hakyeon still was not aware that Taekwoon was around. He walked out from his workplace while enjoying talking when suddenly a girl stopped him and hit him hard on his face. Hakyeon was stunned with the sudden action and placed his hand on his now burning cheeks. Taekwoon saw the scene in horror and threw the coffe in his hand then run toward Hakyeon, but suddenly he stopped when he saw Hakyeon was held on his shoulder by a man that Hakyeon was talking to a moment ago. He was the man who leaned on Hakyeon's shoulder long time ago on the dance institute's couch. He froze in his place.

"Are you ok?" The man asked Hakyeon and Hakyeon just nodded.

"You son of b****, how dare you flirting with my boyfriend!" The girl was yelling at him.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Hakyeon indeed did not know what the girl was talking about.

"And who are you by the way?" The man who held Hakyeon's shoulder asked the girl with high tone.

"You did not know? I am Jikyung, Hansol is my boyfriend, and you flirt with him right in front of my face, now I shall teach you a lesson or two,"

A boy who walked out from dance institute looked terrified when he saw the scene, he suddenly held the girl's hand before she could not make another slapped on Hakyeon's face.

"Let me go," The girl resisted.

"Jikyung~ah, stop,"

"I still haven't done with this s***, let me go,"

The boy now held her shoulder to face him.

"He's not flirting with me, he's my dance instructor, he teaches me for National Dance Competition,"

"But why I see him touch you everywhere?"

"No, he did not, he's not even my partner, he did nothing to me, you misunderstood Jikyung~ah, Now make apology to my instructor,"

"No,"

"Jikyung~ah,"

"Huh, Sorry," She nodded to Hakyeon instead of bowing then walked away furiously.

"I am so sorry about this, Saem (Slang for seonsaengnim), she has many jelousy,"

"It's ok Hansol~ah, just talk to her already," Said Hakyeon patiently.

"Yes, saem, thankyou, I'll go first then," The boy named Hansol run toward his girlfriend who walked away already,"Jikyung~ah,"

That man now was staring at Hakyeon with worried face. He touched Hakyeon face and checked the red mark on Hakyeon face.

"Come, I'll get you ice to cool down the heat." That man now was dragging Hakyeon with him. Hakyeon resisted.

"No, I am ok, Ravi~ah,"

Taekwoon could not stand the scene before his eyes then walked to them.

"Hands off of him!" Taekwoon hissed.

"Taekwoon~ah,"

"And who do you think you are by the way?" Ravi said to Taekwoon.

"I am his husband, now hands off," Ravi a little a bit surprised but then he let go of Hakyeon.

Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon on his wrist then dragged him to the caffe shop that he entered earlier. He made Hakyeon seat on the chair and asked some ice to the lady on the cashier. She gave a bag of ice to Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon~ah, I am alright,"

"Just stand still, your cheek had hand red mark,"

"Ahh...," Hakyeon whined of sudden chill on his face. He distanced his face from the ice bag. Taekwoon then put the ice bag slowly to Hakyeon while saying to Hakyeon with cold tone.

"Don't be such a baby, I don't want our children worried about you because this stupid red mark on your face,"

Hakyeon stared at Taekwoon who had a worried expression on his face. Sometime, he just could understand Taekwoon action toward him. For some times, He would so cold toward him, other time, he could tease Hakyeon non-stop and the other time he could so care about him. Hakyeon knew that he acted care because of his children might worry about Hakyeon, but he could not help but hope that Taekwoon was sincerely cared and worried about him. Taekwoon just want a revenge for him, he still remember Taekwoon's word. After the red mark dead down, Taekwoon put his hand on Hakyeon's face.

"Is it better now?" Taekwoon wanted to sound a bit pissed but his voice betrayed him. He said with worried tone.

"This is better, thank you,"

"Hem," Taekwoon just nodded slowly, "The red mark will slowly fadded away," he still stared to Hakyeon face. Hakyeon was a little bit uncomfortable then he cleared his throat.

"Ehem, why did you here now? Did you say that you would at least arrived at 8.00 p.m today,"

Taekwoon shifted his eyes from Hakyeon's cheeck to his eyes.

"The meeting ended up early so I came, I wanted to meet the twins, I missed them,"

"Owh...," Hakyeon was hopping that Taekwoon missed him too, but he threw his though quickly.

"Come on, the twins must be waiting already,"

Hakyeon just nodded. When they arrived at the daycare, they saw both Dongjin and Yongjin were already standing infront of the daycare with their favorite teacher, Hyuk. When they saw their Appa was walking side by side with their Eomma they run toward them. Dongjin run toward his Eomma and Yongjin run toward her Appa.

"Eomma, Appa," They shouted at same time.

"Appa, you said you would come at night, it still afternoon," Yongjin said with excited tone.

"Appa's work ended early,"

"Eomma, are you alright?" Dongjin watched his Eomma worriedly because his Eomma's face little bit red.

"Eomma, are you alright?" Yongjin also asked when she saw Hakyeon's face.

"Eomma is alright, don't worry,"

"Hyung,"

"Hi, Hyukkie," Hakyeon greeted him.

"What's with your face Hyung?"

"Nothing,"

"Really?"

Hakyeon nodded.

"Hyung, is Hongbin Hyung also already back from Beijing?"

Taekwoon nodded slowly as confirmation.

"How dare him did not contact me until now," Hyuk drawn his phone from his pocket,"I'll go first hyung, bye," Hyuk walked away from the little family after bid goodbye and bowed to them, then yelled after his phone was connected to someone, that both Taekwoon and Hakyeon knew it was Hongbin,"Jagiya (dear/honey-->terms to call your boyfriend or girlfriend) do you want me to kill you? How can not you call me until now? I knew that you now in Seoul...No...I met Taekwoon hyung just now,...No, I won't...," Then Hyuk disappeared into daycare building.

"Come on, Dongjin~ah, Yongjin~ah, Appa will help you get on the car," Taekwoon held his twins' hand. Hakyeon just watched him then walked to the passenger seat.

On their way home after picked up the twins they were so silent. The twins were so loud with their own way without realizing that their parent were quite to each other. After dinner and made sure that his children brush theit teeth, Taekwoon gathered his family in the living room. He gave the twins the gift that he prepared before. Yongjin's gift were a fluffy teddy bear and barbie, meanwhile Dongjin's gift were a complete transformer stuff. He also gave a gift to Hakyeon. He gave perfume Hakyeon. They saw their children were so happy with the gift, and then they attacked Taekwoon with kissed until Hakyeon stopped them then ordered them to go sleep.


Taekwoon saw Hakyeon came out from bathroom after showering when he entered the main bedroom. He then got on the bed while staring at Hakyeon who now sat on the chair of dressing table. He saw Hakyeon's hair damp because there were some water dripped from his hair to his clothes. He saw Hakyeon was drying his hair with hair drier. Then he applied some night cream on his face and his neck. He could not help but stare to the short man. Hakyeon saw that Taekwoon was staring at him.

"Do you want to say something?" Asked Hakyeon without seeing his husband.

".........................," Taekwoon still did not say anything.

"I can't tell you anything if you did not ask me anything instead of staring at me like that, I am not a phisic who can read minds,"

After long pause, Taekwoon finally said something, asked more specific.

"Do you want to quit from your job?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I mean, I can provide you with what you need, you can watch our children by yourself and you won't be got trouble like this afternoon,"

"Taekwoon~ah, dancing is my life, although my children is important but dancing lived with me even longer than I had my children, it's my passion and my world, I could not let it go,"

Ngingggg....Taekwoon's head was hurt once again.

"Dance is my whole world, like football is yours,"

"Do you ever mention that dance is your whole world while football is mine?"

Hakyeon saw Taekwoon now. 

"Yes, I had ever mentioned it from long time ago, the day you confessed your feeling to me, did you remember it?"

Taekwoon saw in disbelieve. For six years he could not remember anything, but when he was with Hakyeon, he could remember a thing or two. It was like Hakyeon a key for his past. Hakyeon could help but smiling at his husband. Taekwoon just stared to him without saying a words. He was happy but also he felt that Hakyeon was a late to come to him and made him in vulnerable state from long time. It made Taekwoon little bit mad at him. He really wanted Hakyeon to feel his vulnerable stated. He wanted him to pay his deed in the past. He wanted him to be his, and only his.


Ah...I don't know...^^
I hope this is good enough..^^

Spoiler for the next chapter...fufufufufu...^^