Chapter 24

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Now family matter...^^
Be prepare everyone...there will be some tense here...^^
Please enjoy the story...^^


It was monday morning, a month after Taekwoon and Hakyeon decided to be together (body and mind--> you knew what I mean...kekekekeke...^^), and also a month after Taekwoon was helplessly forgeting about his revenge (?) to Hakyeon. After that incident, Taekwoon was kind of ignoring Ken, but 'don't-call-Lee-Jaehwan-with-Ken-if-he-can-not-tame-the-beast' because Ken was totally knew Taekwoon weakness (read=Cha Hakyeon). He could not help but forgave his annoying close dongsaeng, because Hakyeon was telling him if he did not forgive Ken, he had to sleep in his study room. That was the last thing that Taekwoon wanted in his life. So, finally, he forgave him.

Today Hakyeon was busy preparing the breakfast. When suddenly Taekwoon came and back hugged him.

"Jung Taekwoon, let me go, I have to put the food on the table, the twins will whine if the foods has not ready when they come," Hakyeon was complaining to his husband.

"You smells good," Said Taekwoon while smelling Hakyeon's hair.

"Just hands off of me now,"

"Let me hug you for a minute,"

"You have already hugged me for the whole night, so please excuse me," Hakyeon released from Taekwoon hug that placed the foods on the chair. He saw Taekwoon was pouting and it was really cute of him.

(Taekwoon pouting)

"Stop it, you make me want to kiss you to chase the pout away," Hakyeon walked closer to Taekwoon then fixed his husband necktie.

"Just do it already," Taekwoon teased.

"Awh...I can't live because of you, just call the twins," Hakyeon ordered. Taekwoon just smiled when Hakyeon hushed him from the kitchen.

Hakyeon saw Taekwoon walked out from kitchen then went to the twins' room when suddenly Hakyeon's phone ringing. Hakyeon drawn the phone from his pocket. Hakyeon did not know the number, but he still pick it up.

"Yeoboseyo (Hallo), may I help you?"

"Is this Cha Hakyeon?"

"Yes, sure, and may I ask who is this?"

"I am Taekwoon's mother, Jung Yejin,"

Hakyeon was flustered. He did not know that his mother in law would call him.

"Ah, yes, Eomonim (term to called mother-in-law), how are you?"

"I am fine,"

"Eomoni, is there something happen?"

"You have already been married to Taekwoon for several months now and you still did not visit us," Said Taekwoon's Eomma.

"I am sorry Eomonim, I and Taekwoon were a little bit busy for these past few month, I am sorry for not visiting Eomonim earlier,"

"If you knew already, please come to Jung Family Resident with Taekwoon and your children, we want to see you and the twins,"

"Yes, of course Eomonim, I'll try to talk to Taekwoon first, we hope that we can go visit you this week,"

"Sure, I'll be waiting you, Son,"

"Yes, Thank you Eomonim,"

"The twins will be ready in five minutes," Said Taekwoon when Taekwoon was entering the kitchen again, then he saw Hakyeon stared blankly. Worried was seen on Taekwoon's face. 

"Hakyeon~ah, did something happen?" He quickly shook the latter shoulder.

"Jung Leo, what should I do?" Hakyeon started panicking.

For these past few weeks, Taekwoon realized that if suddenly Hakyeon called him with his nickname, something must be happen. Now, Taekwoon could see that his husaband was in the state of panic-attack.

"Calm down, tell me, what happen?" Taekwoon hugged Hakyeon for awhile then placed his hands on his shoulder again.

"Si-Eomonim (mother-in-law), ah, I mean your mother ask us to visit Jung Family Resident, your parent's house, what should I do now?"

Taekwoon just smiled at him knowing the reason why his husband was panicking.

"Calm down, my mother did not bite, you will be alright, when we will go?" He asked casually.

"I said that we will come this week, Jung Leo, what should I do now?"

"Everything will be alright, trust me!"

Hakyeon nodded while Taekwoon was hugging the shorter to make him calm.


Weekend came faster than ever, the night before visiting or d-1, Hakyeon was busy with the preparation. For the whole week Hakyeon was bothering Taekwoon by asking what his family looked like and what they liked. He tried his best to get present to all Taekwoon's family. His parent, his noonas (older sisters), his seobangnims (older sister’s husband) and his joka (niece and nephew). He bought so many things.

"Do you buy the whole mall?" Taekwoon teased.

"Jung Taekwoon, I am trying here, could you be more supportive?"

"Ok, ok, I am sorry, but you don't have to try this hard, they will like you liked I like you, you are great like the way you are,"

"It was so sweet of you, but still I have to make a good impression to them,"

"They will like you, trust me,"

"I trust you, I am tired,"

"Told you,"

"Give me a hug,"

Taekwoon more than happy gave Hakyeon hug. They were now cuddling on the sofa in the living room. Hakyeon's was indeed very tired. Taekwoon could see from the latter's face. Taekwoon sang a lullaby for his husband to drive him into dreamland. Ten minutes later, Taekwoon heard his husband was snoring softly. Then Taekwoon carried Hakyeon to their bedroom. After put Hakyeon on the bed, he walked out to living room. He carried all the gift and present to his car to make easy for Hakyeon tomorrow. After that, he went to bed and slept.


The D-Day, Hakyeon was rushing Taekwoon to wake up. Hakyeon was already washed up and changed his clothes. After woke up, Taekwoon wake his twins up and then Taekwoon helped himself and the twin for washing up their face and brushing their teeth. At the same time, Hakyeon was busy making breakfast for them. After they changed their clothes, Taekwoon and twins came to dinning room for breakfast.

"Appa, today we will meet Appa's parent right?" Asked Yongjin to her Appa.

"Yes, baby,"

"We called Appa's father with Harabeoji (grandpa) and Appa's mother with Halmeoni (grandma), right Eomma?" Asked Yongjin.

"Sure, you are very smart Yongjin~ah," Said Taekwoon.

"Dongjin~ah, Yongjin~ah, do you remember about how to do in Haraboji and Halmeoni's house?" Aske Hakyeon.

"Yes, always be polite, don't run in the house, don't say a bad words, always be kind and say nicely to Halmeoni, Haraboji, gomo (aunt), gomobu (uncle) be good friends with sachon (cousins), be good noona (older sister) and hyung (older brother) toward the little one," They said simultaneously.

"Good," Their Eomma sighed in relieve,"Don't forget it,"

"Yes, Eomma," Said the in chorus.

"They will be good, yeobo~ya,"

"I know, because they are my angels," Hakyeon said while smiling to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon smiled back at them. After they finished eating their breakfast, Hakyeon washed the dishes while Taekwoon helped the twins to check their clothes and the necessities because they would be sleep over there. Hakyeon was already prepared Hakyeon and Taekwoon's clothes and necessities. After Hakyeon finished washing the dishes, Hakyeon checked the house, turning off the ac and the gas. Then he walked to his husband and his twins who already waiting him in the living room.

"Now, let's go,"


On their way to Taekwoon's parent house, Hakyeon was little bit calm. Taekwoon, Hakyeon and the twins also sang the children song together. The Jung's resident was placed in the countryside. After Taekwoon's Appa retired from his business kingdom and gave the responsibility to Taekwoon, his parent decided to move from Seoul to Wonju, Gangwon province, because the air was very fresh and healthy. It was two and half hours driving with car. When they arrived at Jung residence, Hakyeon was so awestruck. The house looked like a palace in the fairy tale. It was indeed beautiful. He never knew there was a house like Jung residence exist until he saw with his own eyes. He saw Taekwoon, he was indeed being spoon feeding with silver spoon.

(JUNG RESIDENCE)

Hakyeon and Taekwoon were helping the twins got out from the car when suddenly there was an old man greeted Taekwoon.

"Welcome Home doryeonim(young master)," 

"Hello Kim Ahjussi, long time no see," Taekwoon hugged him. "Hakyeon~ah, He is Kim Ahjussi, the head of Jung's attendant, He is also the one who take care of me,"

"Welcome to Jung Residence, please feel at home," Greeted the head attendant warmly.

Hakyeon and the twins bowed to him politely.

"Thank you for having us for two days," Said Hakyeon politely.

"No, it's my pleasure to serve doryeonim's family,"

"Kim Ahjussi, please take care of our luggage and gift to our bedroom,"

"Yes, young master, Master and Madam Jung already wait inside the house,"

"Thank you Kim Ahjussi, come," Taekwoon held his husband hand and Yongjin, while Hakyeon held Taekwoon and Dongjin's hand. Taekwoon guided them in to the main building.

"Mom, we arrived," Said Taekwoon when he saw his mother. Madam Jung hugged his son then he saw Hakyeon beside Taekwoon.

"Hallo, Eomonim, Nice to meet you, My name is Cha Hakyeon,"

"I knew it already, now let me hug you," Madam Jung hug his son-in-law then released him. Now her attention toward the twins. "Don't you want to hug halmeoni?" Asked Madam Jung.

The twins stared to their parent, Hakyeon and Taekwoon nodded to them. They they run toward their halmeoni excitedly.

"Halmeoni,"

"Awh...they are so cute, so you are Dongjin?" Asked Madam Jung to the boy, Dongjin nodded,"And you are Yongjin?" Asked Madam Jung to the girl.

"Yes Halmeoni,"

"Awh, you are so polite, let Halmeoni give both of you hug,"

She hugged them, and they were giggling because their halmeoni tickled them.

"Where is father?" Asked Taekwoon to his mom after she released the kids.

"Welcome home, son," His father walked toward them.

His father hugged him, and Taekwoon hugged him back. He released him quickly when he saw Hakyeon stood near them.

"You must be Hakyeon, come, let me give you a hug, you must be having hard time to raise the twin alone for these past six years," Taekwoon's father gave him a warm hug and released him.

"No, abeonim, this is my responsibility to raise them," Hakyeon smiled to his father-in-law.

"Sure, now you have to raise them well with Taekwoon,"

"Yes, abeonim," Taekwoon's father nodded wisely. Then his eyes shifted toward the twins.

"It must  be my grandchildren, Dongjin and Yongjin? Let harabeoji hug you,"

Like with their halmeoni, they gave their harabeoji warm hug.

"Both of you must be tired, you can take a rest first, when lunch ready, I'll call you," Said Madam Jung to Hakyeon and Taekwoon.

"Yes, Mom, Come on Hakyeon~ah, Dongjin and Yongjin come, you have to change your clothes first," Taekwoon guided his little family to their room. Hakyeon followed him behind after bowed politely toward his mother and father-in-law. They just nodded while smiling to him.

When they walked into the room, Hakyeon once again felt awe with the house. It was really beautiful. It was indeed very spacious for just Hakyeon and Taekwoon, the twins had their room separately. The twins were already comfortable with the house. Hakyeon, Taekwoon and the twins changed their clothes. Taewkoon and the twins were taking a rest for awhile in Hakyeon and Taekwoon's room, while Hakyeon's was arrangin the gift.

"Why I don't see your noonas?"

​"They will come tomorrow," Said Taekwoon while cuddling the twin.

"Ok,"


Taekwoon and Hakyeon's room

                                                  Dongjin room                                                                                                 Yongjin room



After finished arranging the gift, he saw that Taekwoon and the twins were sleeping. He came out from the room and searched the kitchen. When he lost in the big house, the maid asked what Hakyeon needed and then the maid guided Hakyeon to the kitchen. When he walked in, he saw Madam Jung was cooking and the maid was helping her out.

"Eomonim,"

"Eoh, Hakyeon~ah, the food is not ready yet, I told you I'll call you when the food is ready," Said his mother-in-law.

"I just felt that I want to help you, Eomonim,"

"This is very kind of you, I like your attitude son, ok I'll let you to help me,"

"Yes, Eomonim,"

"Now, please cut this carrot, can't you?"

"Sure, Eomonim,"

Hakyeon cut the carrot neatly, and after he finished it he asked to his mother-in-law.

"Eomonim, I have finished it, what I can I do next?"

"Wow, you cut it nicely, no wonder you have beautiful children, Taekwoon get married to right person,"

"Aniyeyo (No),Eomonim, you flatter me,"

"No, no, good cooks is always a good lover, like me, ahaahha, my daughters were really hate cooking, awh...," Madam Jung was complaining about her daughters."No wonder they were bad with their family," Madam Jung started gossiping about her daughters.

"Eomonim, don't say like that,"

"Ahahahaha, I should not say it, right?" Hakyeon smiled to his mother-in-law, it was nice to meet her.

"It's nice talk to you, I was lonely in this big house, you should come often, Hakyeon~ah,"

"I'll try to come often Eomonim,"

"Awh, look at you, sweet talker, I like you already, so just be comfortable with me,"

"Yes, Eomonim,"

When the two of them were giggling together, Master Jung and Taekwoon walked to the kitchen.

"Well, well, what with this sudden good vibe?"

"You don't need to know Yeobo, right Hakyeon~ah?"

Hakyeon just smiled to his mother-in-law while nodding.

"Look at them Taekwoon~ah, it hasn't been a day but Hakyeon and your Mom already made an alliance, should we make another one?" Asked Master Jung playfully.

Taekwoon was shaking his head because his parent playfulness. Taekwoon walked to his husband the back hugged him.

"Taekwoon~ah, there is your mom and father here, let me go," Taekwoon parent smile to each other when they saw their son.

"No, I won't,"

"Jung Taekwoon," Hakyeon hissed to him, while trying to release from his hug.

"Then give me poppo (light kiss) on the check,"

"What?"

"Just give him a kiss Hakyeon~ah," Madam Jung said while smiling to him.

"My mom already give her command, now shall we execute it," Taekwoon leaned in. Hakyeon quickly gave him a soft peck on his cheek.

"They look like us when we at that age," Said Master Jung.

"No, we still like them," Madam Jung suddenly gave a soft peck on Master Jung.

"This is why I like you so much," Said Master Jung.

Taekwoon just rolled his eyes while Hakyeon smiled at them.

"What's for lunch?" Asked Taekwoon suddenly.

"Your mother make many food, you just have to wait until it cooked,"

Suddenly Taekwoon took plastic gloves and took some Japchae (vermicelli noodles cooked with stir-fried vegetables and small pieces of beef, which are cooked in a soy sauce mixture-wikipedia) and ate it.

"Have you tried it?"

Hakyeon shok his head, then Taekwoon took some Jabchae and shoved into Hakyeon's mouth.

"How?"

"It's really delicious," Said Hakyeon while nodding,"It's really delicious Eomoni,"

"I'll pack you some when you go home,"

"Thank you, I'll eat well,"

Taekwoon feed Hakyeon.


Later that night, after Jung's family (including Cha hakyeon and twins) had dinner. Taekwoon's noonas arrived. The three of them arrived at the same time. They were so beautiful like their mom. They were so elegant in everyway. Their husband were indeed very handsome. Hakyeon could not be compared to them. But when Hakyeon saw one of Taekwoon's sister, and it was the first noona, there was a bad vibe approaching Hakyeon. Hakyeon just stayed still near Taekwoon. Taekwoon's parent greeted them warmly, the second and third noona were glad to see their parent but the first noona just nodded slowly her parent. Hakyeon was little irritated because Taekwoon's first older sister.

They said that they had dinner already, after some time, the family gathered in the living room.

One of living room of Jung Residence

"Now everyone, please meet my husband, Cha Hakyeon," Taekwoon announced to everyone in the living room.

"Nice to meet you, I am Cha Hakyeon, please guide me from now on," Said Hakyeon politely.

"This is my children, introduced yourself,"

"Nice to meet you, I am Jung Dongjin," Said Dongjin while bowing politely.

"Nice to meet you, I am Jung Yongjin," Said Yongjin while bowing politely.

"Awh, they are so cute Taekwoon~ah," Said the second Noona.

"They indeed cute," Said Taekwoon proud.

"Ah, I have gift for all of Jung family," Said Hakyeon cheerfully.

They were indeed very happy with Hakyeon's gift because Hakyeon considerate their liking. But, the first noona was not amused at all. He was walking out the first said that she was very tired, without saying thank you to Hakyeon. Hakyeon could not show his disappointment in front of everyone else. But Taekwoon's Mom was indeed a mother of four children, she could see Hakyeon's diappoinment. Then when everyone walked into their room, Madam Jung came to Hakyeon and gave hi a warm hug. Hakyeon was very grateful he had a really good mother in law. He was regretting did not come to Taekwoon's six years ago, but everything had happened, there was nothing left to be regretted.

Later that night, when Hakyeon walked into Kitchen, Taekwoon first noona suddenly showed up in front of him.

"Cha Hakyeon,"

"Yes, Noona,"

"Huh, who did you called me Noona, you gold digger,"

"Excuse me?"

"Yah...You had your twin is indeed you want to marry Taekwoon and be parasite to him, you him hard to value your life,"

"Noona, I think you misunderstood about me,"

"I know many people like you Cha Hakyeon, don't live like that, take your twins with you, your twins made your way to our Taekwoon, just leave Taekwoon at peace," Said the first noona.

"I am sorry if offended Noona in anyway, but don't drag my children in such a bad phrase, you can insult me, I don't care, but don't insult my children,"

"Huh, just wait and see, your way was too disgusting to take Taekwoon by your side," The first noona walked away while Hakyeon sank in front of kitchen door. His heart was hurt. He cried alone. When he came back to his room, he saw Taekwoon was sleeping peacefully. Then he got on the bed, while his back facing Taekwoon and he let his tears fell once again.


I am sorry this is indeed very long...I hope you won't get bored^^