Chapter 19

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

The main for this chapter is Hyukbin....^^

Neo couple will be the cupid...^^


Later that day, when the dinner came, Taekwoon, Hakyeon and his little twins angels were in the dinning room to eat their dinner. The twins were quite this time because they were tired. Today in the day care they were playing dodge ball. They were very active, running around alot so their energy was in the critical level. When they were eating their dinner, Hakyeon spotted Dongjin nodded his head back and forth while eating his meal. Yongjin was no better, she even ate with her eyes closed. Taekwoon and Hakyeon were amused with their children cuteness. After they finished their meal, Taekwoon and Hakyeon helped the twins to brush their teeth because they could harm their self out of sleepiness. Then they put the twins on their bed. Today Taekwoon helped Hakyeon to wash the dishes. The silence were a little bit awkward between for both of them this time, but then Taekwoon suddenly start the conversation.

"Em...em...em...,"

"Did you want to say something?" Hakyeon talked while put the dirty dishes to the sink.

"You know that we have been married for almost half and a month now," He said awkwardly.

"Sure, why?" Hakyeon answered him, The sudden though crossed Hakyeon's mind and it made Hakyeon perplexed."Do you want me to meet your family?" He said with his eyes open wider.

"No, no, calm down, this is not about my family, we can see them another time, my parent are in Europe right now for holiday, the will be there until the end of the month, my sisters were busy with their matter,"

After Hakyeon a little bit calm down, he stopped his activity and spun his body to face Taekwoon."Oh, ok, so?" 

"I have though to invite my friend for house warming party here, and you can also invite your friend."

"It sounds fun, how many people are invited?"

"For me maybe it will be just Ken and Hongbin, I don't have any other close friends, and you?"

"Hem, I don't know, there are so many friends of mine but the one who knew about our marriage just Hyukkie, maybe I just invite him, when you want to hold the house warming party?"

"Tomorrow,"

"What? Tomorrow? Yah, JUNG LEO, how can you say it now? I haven't bought anything yet."

Ngggiiingggggg....Suddenly Taekwoon's head was really hurts. Taekwoon placed his two hand on his head.

"Argh...,"
Like a rolled movie, he could see a flashed of some pictures in his head. In his mind, he could see Hakyeon called Taekwoon with his nick name 'Jung Leo' with different expression and different tone...with sad, angry, happy, excited and so on.
"jung leo...Jung Leo..JUNG LEO...,JUNG LEO"

"Are you alright? Do you want me to call Ken?"

"No, no, I am alright, just...it just...," Taekwoon stared Hakyeon directly into his eyes,"Back then, did you call me Jung Leo, Leo?"

Hakyeon nodded worriedly.

"Is it anything wrong? What happen?"

"I just remember something, about my past,"

Hakyeon cupped his mouth. He just really glad and without thinking twice he hugged Taekwoon tightly.

"Oh really? really? I am so happy for you," Taekwoon just froze in his feet. He wanted to hug him too but he pushed away the though.

"Ehem...,"He cleared his throat.

"Ah...," Hakyeon realized that he hugged Taekwoon tightly then he quickly put his hands off of Taekwoon. His face was blussing madly. moreover Hakyeon bit his lips, it was very cute of him and it was tortured for Taekwoon, it made Taekwoon had to resist his though even stronger. Taekwoon scratched his un-itchy neck.

"I think we should finish washing the dishes,"

"You should go to bed, you just had your episode, you have to take your medicine, I'll wash the dishes,"

"No, I'll help you,"

Hakyeon pushed Taekwoon out from the kitchen then he quickly came back to sink and did the dishes. Taekwoon just complied beside his head made him little bit dizzy. Taekwoon texted Ken and Hongbin to came before dinner to complete the mission, beside tomorrow was weekend, he could just laying on his bed if the dizziness won't disappear. Hakyeon finished the dishes in no time. When he came in to the room, Taekwoon was already sleeping. He took a quick shower. He saw Taekwoon's forehead was wrinkled, he just remembered if Taekwoon had his forehead wrinkled it meant that Taekwoon was in pain. He slowly came closer to Taekwoon the placed his arm under Taekwoon's head, the habbit he had when Taekwoon had really bad headache. Then slowly he carresed the latter back, in no time the wrinkled on Taekwoon's forehead disappear. He looked calmer now. Then Hakyeon sleepiness slowly driving him into deep slumber.


Saturday morning in Taekwoon's apartment.

Hakyeon was busy preparing for breakfast when Taekwoon came out from their bedroom. His face looked better after long sleep. It was 8.00 a.m and his twins were still in bed. Taekwoon sat on the chair while watching his husband prepared the food. Hakyeon did not realized that Taekwoon had already in dinning room. He realized when he placed the plate on the table. He came closer to Taekwoon.

"Do you fell better?"

"Hem," Taekwoon nodded slowly."I am,"

"For today, I've already called Hyuk, He said yes and will be here around 2.30 p.m, em....I have to do some grocery shopping to buy some ingredients, I'll buy a cake too, em what else? Do we have to decorate the house?"

"It's just house warming party, It's not like someone will throw a big birthday party, do you have to make a long shopping list?"

"Ok, we don't have to decorate the house then,"

"................," Taekwoon remained silent but he looked at Hakyeon with confused face.

"Do you want to tell me something?"

Taekwoon was fidgeting on the chair.

"Is something happen?"

"Can you please sit down first?"

Hakyeon complied with his words. Taekwoon tried to arrange the words so Hakyeon could know what he wanted to say.

"Do you know Hongbin right?"

"Sure, your secretary and close dongsaeng,"

"Few days ago, I found that he is in love with someone, and you also knew this person,"

"Do you mean Hyukkie?" Hakyeon catched the story even faster.

"How did you know?"

"Hyukkie said something about Hongbin the other day to me, he said that he was comfortable to talk to him and so on,"

"Does Hyuk also love Hongbin?"

"He said....," Hakyeon cut in the middle of the words. It made Taekwoon so nervous, he even clamped his hands together, it was not like that he was the one who liked Hyuk, but he also felt nervous because of his dongsaeng,"Yes," Said Hakyeon finally.

"Yes...," Taekwoon pumped his hands up in the air. Hakyeon surprised with Taekwoon's action. Then he chuckled. Taekwoon just smile out of embarrassment.

"Is it the reason you want to invite them for house warming party?"

Taekwoon nodded slowly.

"Now, the cupid has to help them to get their love,"

"How?"

"Just believed in me, I have a plan,"

"What is it?"

Hakyeon told his plan to Taekwoon. He agreed right away of what Hakyeon's plan for both of Hongbin and Hyukkie. They would be the cupid to the love sick people.


At three o'clock, Hongbin and Ken arrived in Taekwoon apartment. When the apartment's door wide open, they were greeted by Hakyeon with smile plestered on his face. Hongbin who catches people's intention quickly felt a bit strange. It was not that he hated Hakyeon's smile but his smile looked fishy. The twins greeted Hongbin and Ken passionately. Then the twins grabbed Hongbin hands immediately and dragged him into living room.

"Hyung, I am here," Hongbin said to Taekwoon.

"Hyung, I am here," Ken said loudly.

"Eoh, you arrived,"

Hongbin saw Hyuk already came. He sat in the living room. He bowed politely to Hongbin, Hongbin bowed back to Hyuk. It was a little bit awkward because when two of the met they would always talk directly to each other. There were so many eyes watching either Hyuk or Hongbin, so they did not say exchangemany words.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I am Taekwoon's dongsaeng Lee Jaehwan, you can call me Ken, I think you are younger than me, just call me Ken Hyung then," Ken said to Hyuk when he met him in the livingroom.

"Hallo, my name is Han Sanghyuk, you can call me Hyuk,"

"Ah, I just remember that I have to take the cake from the bakery, Hongbin~ah, so sorry to ask you but could you take the cake?" Hakyeon said with his diva tone.

"But, Hyung I just arrived,"Hongbin started whinning.

"Ah, Hyuk can you accompany him? This is the receipt,"

"Sure, Hyung," Hyuk took his jacket and the receipt and then walked to the door.

"Thanks hyung," Hongbin mouthed the words without making a voice to Hakyeon. Now he knew what Hakyeon's smile meant, he was also part of his helper. Hakyeon just made 'ok' signed.

Later that night after the twins was on their bed. Taekwoon, Hakyeon, Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk were gathering in the livingroom.

"Now, now, shall I proposed a game for this beautiful house warming party?" Asked Hakyeon to everyone in the livingroom.

"What kind of game do you want?"

"How about 3-6-9? It sounds fun," Ken let out his thought.

"No, the twins will be awake if we do the 3-6-9 games, because it will be noisy here,"

"So? What do you want hyung?" Asked Hyuk curiously.

"We will do truth or dare games,"

"It's sound thrilling, I am in," Ken said exciting

"Me too," Hyuk said.

"Ok, I am in," Hongbin said grinning.

"How about you?" Asked Hakyeon to Taekwoon.

"Just proceed already," Said Taekwoon uniterested for the first time.

"Awh, you ain't no fun, sure, you know the basic of this game right? But, I'll explain again, we will spin the bottle one by one started from me, we will do in turns, once the bottle stop and the head pointed toward you, you have to choose one of the choice whether is it truth or dare, now you got it? If you can't either one you'll get the punishment, the one who was been pointed by the bottle can spin the bottle."

"What's for the punishment?" Hongbin asked.

"Em, how about kissing your friends who is sitting on your left?" Taekwoon proposed while smirking at Hakyeon. Hakyeon eyed to other direction out of embarrasment. (It would be Hakyeon-->Taekwoon-->Ken-->Hongbin-->Hyukkie-->Hakyeon).

"Ok, it sounds fun!" Ken said excitedly (again).

Hongbin and Hyuk played along because they thought that the punishment was proposed to focus on Hakyeon and Taekwoon, they aggreed right away, yet it was planned for both of them. They proceed the game after Hakyeon got the bottle from the kitchen.

"Now, I'll spin the bottle,"

The bottle pointed to Ken.

"I'll choose truth,"

"Ken, when is your first kiss?" Asked Hakyeon.

"Ah, this kind of question is a lil...hem, my first kiss, my first kiss, it happen when I was in middle high school,"

"Wow, it's rather fast," Hakyeon said amused.

Ken spun the bottle and it pointed to Taekwoon.

"So Taekwoon Hyung, what's the worst nightmare you ever had?" Asked Ken.

"Huh?" Taekwoon rolled his eyes and suddenly gave a soft peck on Hakyeon's cheek.

"Ey...hyung, do it properly!" Said Hongbin, Taekwoon spun his body, then pulled Hakyeon's body, cupped his face and leaned in. He kissed Hakyeon on his lips quickly. Hakyeon was in daze.

"Woooooo....,"

"Stttss...lower your voices," Taekwoon said while grinning, Hakyeon had his head down."Now, my turn,"

It pointed to Ken.

"Ok, me again, I pick truth,"

"How long have you gone for showering?"

"Ah, hyung, what kind of question is that?" Ken whinned,"Hem, Jaa...come here Hongbin~ah, I'd rather kiss you rather than being humiliated in public,"

"No...no...no...," Hongbin resisted. Ken pecked his lips on Hongbin cheeks hardly. Hongbin was now in daze, everyone was laughing moderately.

Ken spun the bottle this time. It pointed to Han Sanghyuk.

"I'll pick truth,"

"Do you have any love interest on someone right now?"

"Yes,"

Hyuk spun the bottle and it pointed to him.

"Truth,"

"How do you describe your crush now?"

"He is very manly I think, he's nice, he's very handsome and I can talk comfortably with him,"

Hyuk spun, and it pointed to him again.

"Owh...I'll pick truth,"

"What do you expect from your crush?"

"I hope that he will confess to me already."

"Owwwhhhhh....," Ken squeled. 

Hyuk was kind of embarassed after saying the words. Hyuk spun the bottle and it pointed Hakyeon.

"I'll pick dare,"

"Whisper loudly to Taekwoon hyung closed to his ear and give some compliments to Taekwoon hyung, at least 5 compliments out of his body," Hyuk said while grinning.

"Yah, Hyuk, what kind of dare is that?"

"Just do it already," Said Taekwoon smiling amused and leaned in his ear toward Hakyeon, he wanted to know what was his husband thinking about his body.

"Em...em...you have beautiful eyes, you have a broad shoulder, your hands very soft, you have a very good shape of body,"

"And my lips?" Taekwoon teased.

"Your...your lips tasted sweet,"

"Woooooooo," They were fangirling infront of the couple.

Hakyeon spun the bottle quickly and burried his face in his hand, and the bottle pointed Hongbin.

"I'll pick truth," Hongbin said.

"Hongbin~ah, if you could go on date with anyone in the room who would it be?" Taekwoon said instead of Hakyeon who was still fanning his face.

Without saying anything he spun his body toward Hyuk. He cupped Hyuk's face with both of his hands. And kissed Hyuk right away. Hyuk did not resist, instead he enjoyed the kiss.

"Wah...Namjane~(It's kind of phrase that the person is really manly)!" Ken exclaimed.

Hongbin stopped the kiss and stared to Hyuk directly on his eyes then asked Hyuk.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" 

Hyuk was startled but nodded immediately.

"Yey....," Ken was pumping his hands on the air."Congratulation, Hongbin~ah,"

"Congratulation," Taekwoon said smilingly.

Hongbin and Hyuk just smiling gratefully to their hyung.


Then few days later, when Hakyeon and Taekwoon picked their children from daycare, they saw Hongbin was standing infront of day care. Apparantly he was waiting his lover to get off from work. In no time, Hyuk was standing behind Hongbin and gave him a back hug. Hongbin spun around to face his lover and gave Hyuk small peck on his face. Hongbin wrapped his arms around Hyuk's shoulder and they walked away from the daycare. Hakyeon and Taekwoon was enjoying watched their dongsaeng in a love-dovey stated and smiling for their happiness.


How do you think...^^

Give your opinion please...^^