Chapter 23

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.
Please prepare your heart...because Neo is coming now...^^


Hakyeon still had his head down and turned his body toward the sink again. Taekwoon did not believe his eyes that Hakyeon was just ignore him. Hakyeon continue to wash the dishes, but then he stopped. He sighed hard then turned to face Taekwoon again. He hugged Taekwoon's waist tightly. Taekwoon just got shock with what Hakyeon did to him. What was the older thinking right now. Then Hakyeon start to talk, he buried his head on Taekwoon wide chest.

"I am sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry for what I did to you six years ago, I thought that it was best choice for you and I, at that time, you had lost your memory and I was pregnant with our child, I also still remembered that you said it would be hectic if we had children when we were about to enter a college life, I became insecure, I saw you was introduced with a beautiful girl by your mother when I visited you in hospital, so I made a choice to let you go even at that time I had a hard time and need you the most, I don't want to ruin your bright future, I wanted you to get happiness even though it was not me who gave you happiness, but I realized now that I was wrong, I am the one who gave you pain, you got an accident because of me, I am sorry for making you lost in your world, you became a maze runner in your own mind, you were so hurt in these past few years, I am so sorry,"Hakyeon pulled his body and stared Taekwoon in his eyes,"But I'll make up for everything now, I will accept your cold action toward me without complaining, you can ignore me as much as you want, you can do everything with my body, I won't say anything, but please accept my selfishness by always be by your side, Saranghaeyo Jung Leo, from then until now,"

Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon for a long time, Taekwoon did not reply the kiss just stared blankly. When Taekwoon was about to reply the kiss and hugged Hakyeon. Hakyeon pulled the kiss and let go his hug then turned his body toward the sink.

"Now, sat on the chair, I'll prepare your breakfast after finished washing the dishes,"

Taekwoon back hugged Hakyeon now.

"How I can eat now, my heart was about to explode, did you hear my heart beat? How can I hate you now Cha Hakyeon?" Said Taekwoon with low voice.

Hakyeon stopped again.

"I am sorry for being meanie to you for these past few days, I could not help it, I was jealous and did not know what to do, I was being coward, I don't care about my memory, I just want to be with you now,"

Taekwoon turned Hakyeon's body, he tilted Hakyeon's chin.

"I am sorry, I love you Cha Hakyeon, please be mine again,"

Hakyeon nodded slowly. They kissed for a long time. Until Hakyeon pulled the kiss because Taekwoon leaned in to much, made Hakyeon lied on his back on the sink. It was indeed uncomfortable.

"Taekwoon, my back hurt," Taekwoon pulled him to stand on his feet again.

"How about continue our activity from last night here? I still have plenty energy, doing it in the kitchen? It sounds thrilling," Taekwoon smirked at Hakyeon. And resulting Hakyeon hit him on the chest.

"Yah, No, It will uncomfortable to me, beside you made my lower body hurt last  night,"

"Really? I thought you enjoy it?"

"Do you remember what we did last night?"

"Thought it was not clear, but I can picture the overall scene," Taekwoon smirked at him.

"Yah,..." Taekwoon got hit again on the chest.

"Cha Hakyeon, why did you hit me? I knew you like it,"

Taekwoon carried Hakyeon in bridal-style.

"Taekwoon~ah, what are you doing? Put me down,"

"Shall we go to our bedroom then? we can give a sister or brother to the twin in this state,"

"Yah...JUNG LEO..." Hakyeon was embarrased.


After the long making love sessions time (again), they realized that it was midday. Both of them were under the blanket, . They did not even move from bedroom to at least wear their clothes like other times. They were so absorbed to each other. Taekwoon's head was leaned on the headrest and his upper body supported by pile of pillows, his left hand was securing Hakyeon's waist while his right hand caressed Hakyeon's hair. Hakyeon's head was on top of Taekwoon's chest and his body leaned toward Taekwoon's body. Hugging the younger tightly.

"Are you not hungry?"

"I am not, I had already eaten you up," Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon on his face.

"How came you so wasted yesterday?"

"I drank with Ravi and Ken at the bar,"

"I heard that you got into fight,"

"Who told you?"

"Ravi and Ken told me that you got into fight," Taekwoon was about said sorry for punching Hakyeon's friend when suddenly Hakyeon continue his words,"Ken said that Ravi and you got into trouble with some people in the bar,"

"I did what?"

"You got into fight, huh, you are not even a choding (elementary school students), how could you get into fight? Yah, your face is mine, now your face full of bruised and you had a cut on the corner of your lips, how can you ruined this handsome face of yours," Hakyeon said while pouting.

Taekwoon now was amused. He was laughing now. Ken and Ravi were planned this before hand. He was grateful indeed toward his dongsaengs.

"And I did know about your feeling these past few years and your plan about giving me lesson," Hakyeon mumbled softly.

"How did you know that I just want to give you lesson of what did you do to me six years ago?"

"Yesterday, after we did it, you said to me, you told all the story of yours, It was making me bad person,"

"Argh..."

Taekwoon was about saying grateful things to his dongsaeng but not anymore, Ken knew that he was weak with liquor. When he drank it, he would be the most honest person in the world.

'I have to take care of Ken and Ravi later, but now I want to spend my time with my beautiful husband,' Taekwoon made a mental note in his head.

"You know,"

"Hem?"

"I have to resist to hug you even I am really want it, I have to resist to kiss you when you bite your lips, I have to resist to back hug you when you washed the dishes, I have to resist punching everyone who hold you, I have to resist the jealousy, I have to resist many things because of you,"

"So don't resist anymore, do everything you want,"

"You have many debt to me, so from today now on, you have to pay me wit....argh...," Taekwoon held his head.

Nnggiingggg....

"Taekwoon~ah, are you alright?"

Taekwoon just had another episode. It hurt him, but then after the pain dead down, he smiled to Hakyeon.

"I just remember something,"

"Really? What is it?"

"Did you remember the day I confessed to you, I did this,"

Instead of saying it, Taekwoon preferred to show it to Hakyeon.

"So from today now on," Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon's forehead,"You have to be bad student," Taekwoon kissed his temple, "Being hated by everyone so you don't have fans," Taekwoon kissed his eyes, "Being ugly so there is no one won't see you beside me," Taekwoon kissed his nose, "And no more dancing because someone will touch you, there is no one can touch you but me," Taekwoon kissed Hakyeon softly but then Leo kissed more passionately and roughly.

"You really remember it?"

"Hem," Taekwoon hugged him tightly."Cha N," Taekwoon called Hakyeon's nick name.

"You always make me to punish you this way, dou you like it?"

Hakyeon nodded.

"Punish me even more, I gladly accept it,"

"Ah, you want to be punished, how about this?"

Taekwoon was tickling Hakyeon's waist. Hakyeon could not help but tried to let go of Taekwoon's hands. It was very ticklish for him.

"Stop...it...Leo~ya, stop it," Unconciously Hakyeon called Taekwoon's nick name.

"Leo? When I heard you call me Leo, it made me so strong," Taekwoon's eyes suddenly change into some beast's eyes. Then he tickled Hakyeon even more.

"No...no..no...I am tired, Jung Leo, ahahahahahahaha, stop it,"

"N, I am in the middle punish you, you said you want to accept it,"

"It's not what I meant, ahahahahaha,"

They stopped when they were out of breath. They looked into each other eyes. Taekwoon suddenly leaned in.

"I love you, Cha N,"

"I love you too, Jung Leo,"

Then Taekwoon pulled Hakyeon to hug him. They fell a sleep afterward.


Later that night, Hongbin and Hyuk brought the twins home. The twins were in deep slumber. Hakyeon and Taekwoon helped their children to change their clothes and put them on the bed. After that they met Hyuk and Hongbin who still in the living room. Taekwoon and Hakyeon were walking hugging each other on the waist when they walked out from twins bedrooms. Then they sat close to each other.

"Ow...what with this atmosphere? I can smell love is on the air," Hyuk was teasing the couple while cuddling with Hongbin.

Hongbin stared to Hakyeon a bit strange, he pulled out Hyuk from his embraces.

"Jagiya, what happen?" Hyuk asked to Hongbin.

He sat straight, then now he could see clearly a hickey was pecking behind Hakyeon's scarft.

"Jagiya, I think it was best choice that the twins were with us this whole day, they could be in danger if they stay at home today, their parent were in the hot war I think,"

"What do you mean, Jagiya?"

"Look at Hakyeon hyung's neck," Hongbin whispered to the younger.

Hyuk now stared at Hakyeon's neck and he could also see the red mark.

"Hyung, could you a little considerate Hakyeon's hyung? how can you make a lot of hickey on Hakyeon's neck? Do you like him that much and want to show the world that Hakyeon's hyung is yours?" Hyuk said to his hyung.

Hakyeon looked so embarrased. He buried his face in Taekwoon's crook.

"How Hakyeon hyung will teach on monday? The hickey looked like it would stay long from what I see," Hongbin added the fire now.

"Stop it, already both of you,"

"Ey," The both of them said in chorus then stared each other and laughed together. They were just couple made from heaven. They were just like to tease the older very much.

"Ahahahahaha," All of them were laughing now.


How about it? Do you like it?^^