Chapter 10

Maze Runner

"

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.


Then the stories goes, currently Taekwoon was on his bed ready to sleep. But his mind was wandering to somewhere else. Like a romantic comedy in the drama or movie. Here, the almighty Jung Taekwoon now looked like a love sick person. He was so hopeless. He felt he never knew Cha Hakyeon but the familar vibrate that Hakyeon sent to him was enough for him to could not think straight. Their first touch on his first class sent chill to his whole body.

>>>>>>>FLASHBACK

That day, he could not take his eyes off of the latter. His move, his breath, his small smile even his small gesture craved deeply in his brain. It was like Hakyeon sent signal that he was attractive through his whole body and invited Taekwoon to be close to him. But, the strange thing that Taekwoon could get was Hakyeon would avoid eye contact with him. He would not dare to make any physical contact with him. When Taekwoon wanted to make move to him Hakyeon would make some distant with him. Though, he was very touchy to Ken and Hongbin, it made him more than frustrated.

On the other hand, Hakyeon was super nervous because indeed he was aware that Taekwoon was staring at him the whole time. He was avoiding Taekwoon eyes in any means. He just wanted some distant between them. He was very uncomfortable. But, when he taught he had to face his students, so Hakyeon had to see Taekwoon face several times. Taekwoon did not help either, his body was so stiff. Hakyeon had to help him to warming up unless his body would ache tomorrow. He just gave him some instruction to do warming up without touching Taekwoon body. This was his job, he had to make his students felt comfortable tough he imself was very uncomfortable.

Two hours was like six hours to Hakyeon. For other day, he would feel very happy to spend his time for dancing but not for this time. It was like turtored for him. He felt very relieved when he dismissed the class. He bowed to his students, his students also made same gestured to showing their gratitude. After the class, Hakyeon stayed in the room because he still had one class for jazz class. Ken approached him directly.

"Seonsaengnim," Hakyeon who was focus with his phone looked up to meet the smiled face Ken.

"Just call me Hakyeon hyung if we are not in the middle of class,"

"Ah, sure, hyung,"

"Do you need anything, Ken?"

"Ah, hyung, can you give me your phone number? It feels that I want to be your close friend, hyung, so can I?" Ken asked with his puppy eyes.

"Ah...yes, sure," Hakyeon cuckled with Ken's antics, it felt that they had similar personality. "Here," Hakyeon gave his business card.

"Thank you, hyung, here is mine,"

"Oh, you are a doctor,"

Ken nodded and smiled to Hakyeon.

"So can I invite you for coffe or lunch sometime?"

"Sure, It will pleasure for me,"

"Ok, see you next week, I'll go first, bye hyung," Ken waved to him.

"Bye," Hakyeon waved back. 

Taekwoon watched Ken and Hakyeon who were talking happily. At that time Hakyeon's eyes and Taekwoon's eyes met, Hakyeon quickly made himself busy with his phone. Taekwoon sighed for nth time that day.

>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK END

"Cha Hakyeon, exactly who you are you? How could you make me this way?" Taekwoon said to himself.

Then Taekwoon fell asleep not long after.


Beautiful sunday at noon was the best thind in the world, with the birds chirped on the outside and warm light from sun which spreaded to the world. Best time to sleep after works for the whole week.

"Hyung wake up,"

"Give me five minutes, mom,"

"I am not your, mom,"

Taekwoon opened his eyes and found Hongbin was sitting on his bed.

"Argh....,"

"Come on, hyung, wake up,"

"Why did you in my house in the morning, moreover it's sunday, don't you have any lover to spend your time with?"

"Talking to yourself before talking about other business, I don't have any lover to spend my time with, and thanks to your mother I have to go to your house in this beautiful morning,"

"What with that tone? Is my mother asking you about anything?"

"Yah...currently your mother is now in your house, doing some inspection to your house and your refrigerator to be exact,"

"What? !" Taekwoon jumped, literally jumped from his bed. 

"Hyung, language!" Hongbin just shoke his head.

Taekwoon came out from his room and walked to his kitchen where his mother was.

"Mom! How could you just came without any notification before?"

"Do I have to make some notification to go to my son's house?"

"But, Mom!"

"Jung Taekwoon, how many time mom told you to check your refrigerator regularly, how come there are so many expired product there, many foods rotten in your refrigerator,"

"Just leave it alone mom,"

"Is it why mom always tell you to find your wife as soon as possible, don't you feel like one? You can't be a bachelor for the rest of your life, Mom have some friends who had beautiful daughters or handsome sons, do you want me to set up with them?"

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't have any interest in that kind of things,"

"Gezz, Hongbin~ah, can you say something for his stubborness, hem,"

"Taekwoon hyung always like that Mam, He just said same thing when we were in college,"

"Ok, if you don't like, now go wash your face and prepare yourself to go out,"

"Where we will go?"

"We will do some grocery shopping, it looks like that your fridge need something to fill in, mom was already threw your expired and rotten food,"

"Can I just stay at home and Mom can do grocery shopping with Hongbin,"

"No, now go,"

Taekwoon grumbbled under his breath. Hongbin was chuckled then Taekwoon sent his famous death glare to him. Hongbin shut his mouth immediately.


Hakyeon's apartment.

"Oh no, we run out tooth paste and soaps, em what else? Oh my God, we also run out detergent, I think I have to do some grocery shopping,"

"Eomma, you want to shop, can I go along?"

"Sure, get your jacket, we will go in ten minutes, Eomma will make shop list first,"

"Dongjin~ah, get your jacket, we will go to supermarket,"

Dongjin who was drawing in living room looked up when his sister run toward him to get him. Then he stood up followed his sister to their room to get his jacket also.

"Are you ready kids?"

"Yes, Eomma," Said Yongjin cheerfully.

Dongjin was simply nodded.


 

Here is the cutie pie Dongjin and Yongjin


Thirty minutes ridding bus, Hakyeon and his children arrived in Supermarket. Without Hakyeon knowing at the same time Taekwoon also arrived at the same supermarket. Hongbin pulled a the trolley and followed Taekwoon's Mom, Taekwoon walked behind them. He was dead bored because his Mom took responsibility for the grocery shop. On the other side, Hakyeon was with his children.

"Dongjin, Yongjin, You have to stick with Eomma, ok,"

"Yes," They said in chorus. Hakyeon pulled a trolley into the supermarket followed by his children.

They went to detergent and soap's section. Hakyeon kept his eyes to his children while choosing the detergent and soap. He got what he needed. Then they headed to food section, after choosing for their neccesities. Hakyeon pulled the troley toward the snack section.

"Ok, choose what you want!"

"Can we Eomma?"

"Sure,"

Yongjin and Dongjin were literally running towards the snack section. They were still kids after all. They were choosing what they wanted. Hakyeon was smiling when he looked how enthusiastic Dongjin became if it was about snack. He never get excited except for snack. Hakyeon just smiled when he looked that Yongjin was holding many variety of snack in her tiny arms.

"Do you want to eat it all?"

"Heemmm," Yongjin was nodded quickly.

Hakyeon was careless for awhile when he talked to Yongjin, he realized that Dongjin was no where to be sight.

"Dongjin, Cha Dongjin, where are you?"

Hakyeon started feeling worried all over his face.

On the other section, Taekwoon was seeing things when he heard Hongbin called him. Now, they stuck in fresh vegetables section.

"Hyung, why do you look so agigated yesterday,"

"I was not,"

"Ey...you have to see your expression first before you lie,"

"What about it?"

"Your eyes brows furrowed sharply, your eyes like burning hot, and your lips...ah...I won't tell, just see your self on the mirror, just what happen? Is it related to our attractive dance teacher,"

Taekwoon froze in his place.

"Shut up, Hongbin~ah! You made me dizzy," When Taekwoon could utter the words.

"Don't you think that I did not know that you were staring intensively to Hakyeon hyung, if you had laser on your eyes maybe Hakyeon hyung would disappear in no time,"

Taekwoon was got red-handed by Hongbin. As a smartass as Hongbin was, he never slipped any moment related Taekwoon's life since they met for the first time. This was something that a bit strange for Hongbin to talk about Taekwoon's love interest, because as long as they befriend the topic that came out from them were just about business and all related to it. There were no way they were talking about love interest, and it was indeed something new for both of them.

"Do you like him, hyung?"

"I don't,"

"Do you have to pretend that you don't like him although you was watching him for the whole time when we were in the dancing class?"

"I mean, I don't know what was running in my head, he was someone that I met for the first time yet he was very familiar, It was like dejavu,"

"Owh...I never knew you had deep impression on him in first time meeting Hakyeon Hyung,"

"Just shut up, Hongbin, don't say anything to my Mom, or I'll kill you with my own hands, I get enough to get her nagging all the time about lover, I don't want her to intervine my life evenmore,"

"I know hyung, you can trust me,"

"By the way where is mom go?"

Taekwoon and Hongbin was in deep conversation without realizing that Taekwon's Mom was disappear.

"Argh...where does she go? Hongbin~ah, you go there, I go there," Taekwoon pointed the direction, "Texted me when you find her,"

"Ok,"

When Taekwoon and Hongbin was talking, Taekwoon Mom walked to another section, to beef section. She was walking until a little boy stopped him.

"Mam, is it your purse? I saw you dropped it there," the little boy pointed the place the purse had dropped.

Taekwoon's mom got little bit shocked because the little boy who stood up in front of his had very similar face with Taekwoon when he was child.

"Oh, thank you little boy," She squated infront of him, "What's your name?"

"My name is Cha Dongjin,"

"Dongjin~ah, Cha Dongjin, where are you?" Someone called him from afar,

Dongjin knew it was his Eomma. He bowed to the person who dropped her purse and run toward his Eomma.

"How kind and polite he is, I wander who's his parent, he has similar face with Taekwoon,"

"Mam," Hongbin called to Taekwoon's Mom, he was panting, it could be seen from his out of breath, "Mam, how could you just go without us?"

"Where is Taekwoon? You are so slow, both of you," She scolded Hongbin.

"I am sorry, I'll text Taekwoon Hyung first,"

When Taekwoon was in the mission of finding his mom he was surprised to see Hakyeon. He was not alone, he was with a little girl. His heart dropped. He thougt that Hakyeon was single, so he was a married man with a child. Hakyeon looked worried because he was like searching someone, it could be seen that his eyes was wondering in all direction.

"Dongjin, Cha Dongjin," After calling several times, Taekwoon saw a little boy was running toward him.

"Eomma,"

"What did Eomma told you about stuck with Eomma!" He sighed and squated infront of a little boy, then he hugged him, he looked relieved, "I am glad that you are alright, you never did something like this before,"

"I saw a woman dropped his purse and I gave back her purse to her," He said softly.

"Really? You are a good boy then, but you have to tell Eomma first if you want to go, you know Eomma was so worried just now,"

"I am sorry, I will not do it again," Hakyeon nodded then released his hug.

"Ok, Eomma got all in the shopping list, now we go to pay this, come on,"

Hakyeon walked to one of the aisle with both of the children stuck with him, then he disappeared from Taekwoon's sight. At that time, Taekwoon received a text from Hongbin to meet in beef section. Taekwoon asked the supermarket staff where was it then headed there. His mind was wondering about Hakyeon and his children.

'Do I fall in love with the wrong person?' Taekwoon was sighing in deep frustration while heading to his mom and Hongbin's place.


Sorry...I hope you'll like it....T.T