Chapter 25

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Beware of the tense...^^
Some twist here will make you hate me...please spare me...^^


The next day, in the afternoon, Taekwoon felt something a bit off of his husband, his husband looked normal like always but Taekwoon could sense something strange. Although Hakyeon was really trying hard to hide his feelings, he could not hide it from his husband. When Taekwoon and Hakyeon were about to leave from Jung Residence, Taekwoon saw that his first noona showed a bad attitude toward Hakyeon, but Hakyeon acted like there was nothing happen. When they arrived at the aparment Taekwoon helped the children to put them on the bed because they were taking nap on their way home, while Hakyeon was arranging the dishes that Madam Jung gave him in the kitchen. When Taekwoon finished to put the twins on their bed, he walked to the kitchen. He spun Hakyeon to face him.

"Spill it," Said Taekwoon to Hakyeon.

"What with this sudden command?"

"What happen last night in my parent's house?"

"There is nothing wrong,"

"Don't fool around Cha Hakyeon, what happen?"

"I said there is nothing wrong,"

"I saw when we were about to leave, Noona gave you like 'a disgusting look' or something, just spill it or I asked Noona by my self!"

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you, yesterday your noona came to me,"

"And?"

"She said that she did not like the gift, she likes my gift for the second noona, so she gave me a bad vibe,"

"Just it?"

"What else then?" Said Hakyeon full of sassiness.

"I believe it you for now,"


It had been two months after Hakyeon and his family visited the Jung family, and it also been two months he got threatened message from someone he did not know. For the first time, he thought that it was just prankster, but when it was severe to the point Hakyeon was attacked or robbed by some strangers, he could not stand anymore. He just made a guest, that the person who behind these things was Taekwoon first noona, but he did not have any evidence. Hakyeon did not tell anything to Taekwoon because he afraid that he would be worry. So, Hakyeon just kept it by himself.

Day by day Hakyeon got brushed on his body and it was  not pleasure sight for Taekwoon. Hakyeon said that he was practicing a new dance so he got bruised on his body. Taekwoon was once again believed him because when Taekwoon asked Ravi whether or not Hakyeon was practicing a new dance, Ravi said yes right away, so Taekwoon could not help but believed in his husband. But, still Taekwoon was upset toward Hakyeon's body bruised.

"You told me that my face is yours so I could not ruin my face, and I told you your body is mine but how dare you make your body got bruised in everywhere, I could not make a hickey because of you bruised," Taekwoon pouted.

"Ya Jung Taekwoon, huh," Hakyeon rolled his eyes but then,"Jung Taekwoon, I am yours, entirely yours," The he planted a kiss on Taekwoon's lips so then Taekwoon would stop asking him.


One day, when he was about to leave dance institute and met Taekwoon. He got a call from someone he did not know.

"Hallo,"

"Hallo, Cha Hakyeon," The voice was modified with a machine, so Hakyeon could not indentify it was a male or female voice.

"Who is this?"

"You b****, stay away from Jung Taekwoon, or you can put your children in danger,"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You have to stay away from Taekwoon as soon as possible,"

"Stop it already, noona, I knew it was you," Yelled Hakyeon on the phone. It was indeed had a long pause, when suddenly the machine's voice changed into Taekwoon noona's voice.

"You knew it was me,"

"How could you do this to me? I am your brother-in-law,"

"I never had a lowly brother-in-law like you,"

"I want to meet noona, now,"

"Who do you thin you are? Command me s***,"

"I don't know the elegant lady had such a lowly mouth," Hakyeon scoffed.

"How dare you! Meet me in coffe XXXX now,"

"Sure,"

Hakyeon said to Taekwoon that he had an urgent meeting with his friend. Taekwoon was feeling unsettled because of sudden news from Hakyeon. Taekwoon just nodded slowly and kissed him on the face. Hakyeon walked away leaving Taekwoon alone. After Hakyeon little bit far from him, Taekwoon called Hyuk.

"Hallo, Hyung, the twins were waiting for you,"

"Hyuk~ah, could you take the twins home, and stay with them until me and Hakyeon come home, I and Hakyeon suddenly had to go somewhere,"

"Oh, ok hyung, I'll take care of the twins then,"

"Thank you, Hyuk~ah,"

"No worries Hyung,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

Hakyeon met with Taekwoon's noona. There was tense between them. Without Hakyeon and his noona knew, Taekwoon followed Hakyeon. He sat a little bit afar but still heard their conversation.

"Noona,"

"Don't call me noona,"

"Why did you do this to me, I love Taekwoon and Taekwoon loves me,"

"Love? What kind of love a lowly person like you had,"

"A love that you might not have,"

"How dare you!" He splased a water on Hakyeon's face.

"I don't care what you did to me, but don't touch my children, leave them alone, they are innocent, now excuse me," He yelled at her, then walked out from the cafe.

"Cha Hakyeon, you yelled at me?"

Taekwoon noona followed Hakyeon. He slapped Hakyeon on his face then He pushed him to the main road which had very heavy traffic. Hakyeon lied his side on the road, when Hakyeon stood up, there was a car speeding toward him. In a flash of moment, he shut his eyes tightly ready for the car hit him hard. But instead of getting hit by something hard, he got pushed again than he fell down on the ground. He did not get hit at all, when he open his eyes. He stared in horor. Taekwoon's body was in front of him with blood covered his face and his body. His body started trembling. He walked to Taekwoon's body.

"Taekwoon, Taekwoon~ah," Hakyeon said to the latter,"Come to you sense, JUNG TAEKWOON, WAKE UP, HELP PLEASE HELP ME, MY HUSBAND GOT HIT, help, please help, call ambulance now," Hakyeon sounded very desperate.

"Hakyeon~ah," Taekwoon called him, he pulled Hakyeon's sleeve.

"Don't say anything, you are bleeding,"

"Hakyeon~ah,"He said very softly, Hakyeon had to lean his ear to Taekwoon's lips,"I am sorry baby, I love you," Then Taekwoon closed his eyes, did not say anything again.

"No...no, no, wake up, wake up Jung Taekwoon, LEOOOO," Hakyeon's was crying hard right now.

In five minutes, there was ambulance to take them to the hospital. Hakyeon called Hongbin that Taekwoon got an accident and he was in Hangguk Hospital now. The news were spreading fast, Hongbin, Ken and Ravi arrived in the hospital in fifteen minutes. Hongbin said that Hyuk was already taking care of the twins because Taekwoon ordered him earlier.

"What should I do?"' Hakyeon was crying hard right now,"If I was not careless, Taekwoon would not get an accident, it's my fault, it's my fault," Hakyeon hit his hands to his head. Ken stopped him and hugged him, He calmed down the older. Hakyeon was crying on Ken's shoulder.

Three hours later, Jung family came to hospital. Madam Jung hugged Hakyeon once he saw Hakyeon in such a fragile state. He reassured Hakyeon that Taekwoon would be alright. Hakyeon cried once again on his mother-in-law shoulder. After four hours of surgery, Jung Taekwoon was moved to ICU. Hakyeon could not take his eyes off of Taekwoon. He was praying hard in his head that Taekwoon would be alright. The doctor came out, Taekwoon's father came to ask.

"How about my son doctor?"

"He still in critical condition, please be prepare of everything,"

"What do you mean doctor? Taekwoon is alright, right? Please save him," Hakyeon said in frustration.

"We hope that he will open his eyes soon,"

"Doctor, doctor," Hakyeon called the doctor then suddenly everything became blur. He lost his consciousness. 


Second turned into minute, minute turned into hours, hours turned into a day, day turned into weeks, and weeks turned into month. It had been a half and month Taekwoon was lying on his bed. He did not move at all. Stay in comatose stated for long time already. Hakyeon would always stay with him in day and night. The twins were being taking care by Taekwoon's parent. Every day after the kids got off from daycare, either Hongbin and Hyuk or Ken and Ravi would always went to hospital to bring the twins to meet their Appa. Hakyeon always said to the twins that their Appa was sleeping, so they did not worried. everyday the twins always talk to his Appa, sometime when Hakyeon could not stand the pain, he secretly came out from the room and cried. Before dinner, twins always had to comeback home.

For Taekwoon's first noona, she came to Taekwoon's room often at first, she was very sorry toward Taekwoon and Hakyeon. Hakeyon could not say anything but cried together with Taekwoon noona. He knew that Taekwoon's noona was regretting a lot and she had already reflected her action. Hakyeon could not say anything other than forgave her already.

"Jung Taekwoon, please wake up, your children need you, I need you," Hakyeon said while looking the younger face while his eyes were very heavy to be opened any longer.

When Hakyeon was in the deep sleep, Taekwoon wake up from comatose state. He looked around, and he knew right away that he is in the hospital. When he saw that Hakyeon was alive and sleeping beside him, he felt at peace. Taekwoon could not move, his body was stiff. It must be because he had been sleeping for long time. The sudden though crossed his mind, he was planning something in his mind.

Today, the twins were not coming because they would spend their weekend in their grandparent's house in Wonju. Hongbin, Hyuk, Ravi, and Ken to the hospital together. Suddenly, Hyuk's stomach was growling. He smiled out of embarrassment. Hakyeon suggested Hyuk to take a brunch with him because Hayeon still had not had his breakfast yet. When, Hakyeon and Hyuk were not around. Taekwoon's hand was gripping Ravi's hand hard because he was the person who closed to him.

"Argh...," Ravi was frightening while Hongbin and Ken was staring in disbelieve.

"Hyung," Said Ravi after calmed down.

"Long time no see," Said Taekwoon casually.

"Hyung, how come? How did you awake?"

"I'll call the doctor,"

"Don't, how many days I was waiting all of you come, I need you to help me,"

"Hyung, at least let Ken Hyung examine you,"

After Ken examine his hyung, he could say that Taekwoon was alright now.

"What do you want us to help you?"

"Come,"

The three of them was told what his planning. Not long after, Taekwoon body was covered with the blanket. Hakyeon and Hyuk came into the room, when Hakyeon saw the scene before his eyes. He screamed automatically.

'No...no...Jung Taekwoon, no, wake up, don't leave me, I love you Jung Taekwoon, take me with you," Hakyeon was now crying mess, then suddenly he heard cuckeld behind his back. He saw the were laughing right now. He thought that his dongsaeng could not stand that his beloved hyung was gone, and their sanity also gone.

"Why all of you laugh?"

"You love me that much?" Suddenly he could hear Taekwoon's voice. Hakyeon shocked made him did not move, just his lips were open and closed many times.

"Am I dreaming?"

Taekwoon leaned in to kiss Hakyeon's lips.

"Do you think this is a dream?"

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon, how dare you make a prank like this? I'll kill you now you Jung Leo," Hakyeon was hitting Taekwoon now.

"Stop it, I am still patient here, aw, aw, sorry, sorry, I was at fault, sorry," Hakyeon was crying on Taekwoon's shoulder now, while Taekwoon was hungging him tightly.

"Jung taekwoon, it was not funny at all," Hakyeon whined.

"I am sorry, I won't do it again,"

"Promised me,"

"I promise to you,"

They were hugging for long time, then suddenly Ravi cleared his throat.

"Ehem...should we leave now?" Asked Ravi playfully.

"Yah, how could you fooling around to your oldest hyung?"

​"Taekwoon hyung asked us," Hongbin said now.

Hakyeon narrowed his eyes then sighed hard. Everything to be okay from now on. He smiled to Taekwoon.


Two weeks after Taekwoon came home. Taekwoon was busy with all the files of the project, development and many things else. He could not spend his time with Hakyeon and it made Hayeon was sulking for these past few days. Hakyeon also sometime cried and whined. It was rarely happen in the past but Hakyeon was really sensitive these days. Taekwoon then called Hongbin and Hyuk to take care of the twins while Taekwoon made a call Hakyeon was in front of him. Taekwoon was purposely making call in front of Hakyeon.

"Why you have to ask Hongbin and Hyuk to take care of the twin?"

"I am sorry I was being busy with my stuffs these days, so how about a dinner date with me?"

"Really?" Suddenly Hakyeon was excited,

"Now change your clothes we go in ten minutes,"


They went to their favorite food shop when they were in high school. But, there was kind of strange because the light was really dim.

"Why the light was so dime?" Asked Hakyeon.

"Why don't we ask the owner? Said Taekwoon.

"Wait, why I felt this so familiar," When Hakyeon finished his sentence, suddenly the light was turned off. Taekwoon was disappear from his side.

A projector suddenly turn on, there was a video played. It was him and Taekwoon in the video. Then suddenly he could hear Taekwoon's voice. He did not talk but sing.



Taekwoon was standing near the wall. The video still playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JI_cSO8ePw

Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me
I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping

Do you remember the day we first met?
Your pretty lips smiled at me

After that day, I was determined
That I never want to lose you from my embrace
That I will go till the end

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but
Still I will confess to you today

I wanna be with you, always from a step behind you
Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you

After I met you, I found something to do
It is to make you smile all day, every single day

There might be times when I’m really busy but
In my head, there are only thoughts of you

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but
Still I will confess to you today

When you tell me to cheer up
When your eyes are looking at me
Those things make me exist right now
I have nothing else to tell you but I love you

Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end
For looking at me without shaking

Lean on me, believe in my love
Let’s be together for always, forever

I love you, I need you.
I love you, I need you.
It’s only you for always

Stay by my side, I’ll comfort you
Let’s love as if the world stopped like this

Thank you for being you

Love Letter by VIXX


When Taekwoon finished his song, he open his arm, in no time Hakyeon run toward him and hugged him tightly. Then, Taekwoon said to Hakyeon softly.

"I remember all the things from my past,"

"Really, congratulation Jung Taekwoon," He hugged the younger tightly.

"Eomma, Appa, congratulation," Suddenly the twins, Ravi, Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk appeared from now here. They brought the food to Taekwoon and Hakyeon. The they placed the food on the table.

"Congratulation hyung," Said them in chorus.

"When did you prepare all of this,"

"You no need to know,"

"Eomma, Appa, congratulation," Chirped the twins. Hakyeon and Taekwoon kissed them. After that they started eating, when suddenly Hakyeon felt nouseous.

"Are you alright, hyung?" Hyuk asked the elder.

"What with this ominous feeling, it's like deja vu," Said Taekwoon suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"Cha Hakyeon, are you perhaps?

"What? Don't scare me!"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Huh?" Now all the attention shifted to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon just realized, when he pregnant with twins, this also happened. The day when they had their last lunch date. It was the same at that time, he was throwing up with the dish that he liked the most. Taekwoon hugged him tightly.

"Congratulation, Cha Hakyeon, Thank you for being with me,"

They were partying while Hakyeon was in daze.

"I am pregnant?" Suddenly smile appeared on his face. He Hugged Taekwoon back with full of happiness.


Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/vixx-love-letter-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz3uwaSUlYK 

Hope you like it...^^
Please give your comment...^^