Chapter 16

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

When you read this chapter, it's better if you are listening Someday - VIXX ^^


After sending their children to daycare, Taekwoon sent Hakyeon to his works. He just drove away without saying anything to Hakyeon. In their way to daycare just now, Hakyeon did not dare to see Taekwoon. He was so preoccupied with himself. They just married for about an hour now, but he could not control his heart beat. How he could face Taewoon everyday now.

"Hyung, why are you staring blankly like that?" Ravi patted Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Uh...it's not, em, I  am ok,"

"Ok, I'll go to my office now,"

"Ok, Ravi~ah,"

"Ah, I forgot, Hyung do you remember a students of yours who had long and big nose?"

"Em? Is there any of my students with that criteria? Let me think,"

"He is a doctor if I am not mistaken,"

"Do you mean Ken?"

"Oh, his name is Ken, he kinds of cute,"

Hakyeon jaw dropped, what will happen to him now.

In the other hand, Taekwoon hardly concentrate with works but he could managed it and all his works had done perfectly. Ken came to his office around lunch time. Hongbin joined them in Taekwoon's office.

"Hyung, are you that happy?" Ken asked directly to Taekwoon.

"Hem?"

"You are smiling like a fool for the whole day, it's creepy you know, It's relieved that your lips did not tear apart," Hongbin said amused.

"Leave him alone, now his worlds filled with Hakyeon hyung, did you know about a disease called love sick, now our hyung was in the middle of his treatment,"

"Stop, It already both of you," Taekwoon was annoying because his dongsaeng .

"Hyung, you just married for few hours, I could not imagine if I have to stand infront of you while you are smiling like a fool everyday from now," 

Taekwoon sent his famous deathglare to Hongbin. Hongbin flinched and shut his mouth immedietely.

"You just have to find someone that you love, so you could feel what Taekwoon hyung's feeling right now, how come you single for these past 23 years Lee Hongbin?"

"I just still did not find a good person, beside I am very busy, I don't have time to think about anything but my works,"

"Huh, you'll die single then,"

Taekwoon was laughing because Ken's statement. Ken and Hongbin were amused to see Taekwoon was laughing hard because Taekwoon never laughed to whatever Ken's said.

"Hyung, do you want me prescribe something for you?"

"Why?"

"Because I think sanity slowly go away from you,"

Taekwoon throwing a pen to Ken. Ken and Hongbin were laughing hard now.


WUHUUU...Thanks for reading, please give a comment^^