Chapter 13

Maze Runner

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Still, Angsty everywhere...^^


On Thrusday morning Taekwoon called Hongbin to his office. Two days ago, Hongbin was asked by Taekwoon to prepare the file about getting custody over his children. He determined to make Hakyeon got the lesson of what he did to him. 

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes Sir, the lawyers were already studied your case, there is high possibility that you can win a custody towards your children," Hongbin explained the situation.

"Good then, report to me if there is anything change,"

"Yes," Hongbin wanted to walked away but Hongbin stopped and faced Taekwoon again. "Hyung, are you this is alright? I mean I am afraid that your children will get hurt in the process," Hongbin said his concern.

"No, it won't, I have tought about it thoroughly and carefully, I'll protect my children with any cost, I just wanted to teach one or two lessons to Cha Hakyeon, I have plan ahead about my children, so you don't have to worry,"

"Ok, I believe in you Hyung, I'll go back to my desk then,"

Taekwoon just simply nodded and backed to his files he just read before Hongbin came. After finished reading his file and gave signature to some project files Taekwoon spun his chair and saw a big glass window behind his back. He saw a big white cloud flow in the sky. He replayed the conversation between him and Hakyeon's father.

>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK when Taekwoon met Hakyeon's father on wednesday when Hakyeon already left Changwon.

"So, what are you planning?" Asked Hakyeon's father straight forward. Taekwoon looked so calm when he asnwered him.

"I have a plan to marry Hakyeon, but I think that he'll definetely oppose our marriage,"

"How come?"

"He is way so dense about this matter, I could not bring up the issue when we met, I was so angry with him at that time, so I just have a plan so he could not reject our marriage, but don't worry Abonim, I'll make everything alright, but please all the family comply with me, I can't do it by myself,"

"Sure, Cha Hakyeon was a stubborn man, I knew what you are talking about, you have my hands Son,"

"Thank you, Abeonim (Father-in-law),"

"How about your family, are they already know about this matter?"

"No, not yet, I'll talk to them if all the things set up, I am planning to tell them tonight,"

"Ok, I just need to believe in you right?"

"Yes, Abeonim,"

At that night.

Taekwoon gathered all of his family in his parent resident. His parent and noonas (older sisters) were ready in the living room after they had dinner before.

"So, Taekwoon what do you want to tell us?" His third noona asked him.

"I hope you all can understand what I will say," Said Taekwoon slowly.

Then the story was told to Taekwoon's family. They little bit surprised about the new information, but they remained calm. 

"Yeobo (dear --> to call your wife/husband), do you remember that I met a child who had similar characteristic with our Taekwoon when he was still a kid some weeks ago?"

Taekwoon's father just nodded slowly.

"I knew it, I knew that he was Taekwoon's child, he was so looked alike Taekwoon in everyway,"

"And what's the name of that child?"

"He said Cha Dongjin,"

"And his twins name is Yongjin," Taekwoon added the information. "I want to marry Hakyeon, please give me permission,"

"Sure, you have to take responsibility of your action to Hakyeon, moreover your children are your blood and flesh, They had your blood running in their veins, They also belong to Jung's family," Said Taekwoon's father wisely.

"So, when the wedding will be held?" Asked the second Noona.

"Wah, it will be big blown to news reporter, Jung Taekwoon had a childreen?" Said the first Noona.

"Don't listen to her, I'll support you in anyway, you can ask me to help you," Said the third Noona.

"Thank you, Noona, the wedding will be held as soon as possible, after I take care of some issues with Hakyeon,"

"I hope you have a happy marriage,"

"Thank you, Mom,"

>>>>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACK