Chapter 12

Maze Runner

 

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Beware, Angsty everywhere...^^

Throw confetty...********


Saturday morning came around faster this time, Taekwoon was ready to face Hakyeon. In the whole week, Taekwoon was planning to seek the truth from Hakyeon. He made some notes when he met him. But it was unfortunate that Hakyeon was not teaching at the moment. They said that Hakyeon took a leave for today because family matter.

It apparantly that his father was collap because his liver disease relapsed, so he had to go Changwon with his twins. Right after he heard the news he told Hongbin that he would not around for two days, so if there any emergency called he had to handle it by himself. Hongbin was confused but Taekwoon said that he would explained later. Taekwoon headed to the hospital where Hakyeon's father was admitted. He drove for about three hours to Changwon without rest.

After arrived the hospital, he checked Hakyeon's father's name. Then he headed to his room. Taekwoon did not have any preparation for this but he had to. He wanted his lover and his twins came to his life. Whatever the concequences he had to face it like a man. When he arrived in Hakyeon father's room, there were some people in one room. Leo asked the nurse who Cha Donghyuk was and she pointed the man who was sitting on the bed alone and saw to glass window. There were no one beside him.

"Excuse me, Sir, are you Cha Donghyuk~ssi, Cha Hakyeon's father?"

Hakyeon's father looked to the direction where Taekwoon was.

"Yes, I am, and who are you?"

"Good morning, Abonim (Term to call Father-in-law). My name is Jung Taekwoon, I am father of Hakyeon's twins,"

Hakyeon's father sat straightly to face the man who stood infront of him. His face suddenly became serious.

"I am sorry that I just showed my face just now, I am very ashamed to face you Abonim but I have to, for the seek of Hakyeon, our children and also myself,"

"Sit,"

"Yes, Abonim,"

"How come you just came now?"

"The truth is, I was into big accident six years ago that resulted I lost all of my memory in the past, I barely remember my name and my parents, I could not remember anything, Hakyeon was not tell me anything that he was being pregnant with our children either at that time, so I went to America to seek my medical treatment but I still could not remember anything,"

"How come you know all about Hakyeon now? Do you regain your memory?"

"I still could not remember all the things properly, I was so frustrated to the point I always have very severe headache from time to time, then Hakyeon came to my life once again, I coicidentaly met Hakyeon again as my dance teacher but he pretended that he did know me, I am falling in love again with him and I dug his information, from that information I knew that he was my lover and he was pregnant with our babies,"

"You fell in love with him in the past, you forgot about him and falling in love with him once again without realizing that you once loved him, the fate that both of you had very interesting," Hakyeon father's smiled at him.

"I am very sorry Abonim, I could not protect Hakyeon and his children until now,"

"So what have you planned to do now, Son?"

Taekwoon had head down but he looked up to Hakyeon's father when he said 'Son'. It felt that he was accepted by his future father-in-law.

"I will marry him of course,"

"Do you have a stabble job?"

"Yes, currently I am a CEO of Jung Enterprise,"

"Are you really love Hakyeon?"

"Yes, with all my heart and life,"

"Alright, you get my permision,"

"Father, we came, who is he?" A thirty something woman saw Taekwoon with curious face.

"He is the father of the twin," Answered Hakyeon's father simply.

After half and an hour Taekwoon was interogated with Hakyeon' whole family, except his father, Hakyeon came in with his twins. Hakyeon was not aware that Taekwoon was around.

"Haraboji (Grandpa) we came," Yongjin was running toward his grandpa.

"Haraboji we came," Dongjin bowed and walked slowly toward his grandpa's bed.

"Abeoji (Father) I came," Hakyeo walked to his father, "How's your condition?"

"It's better than yesterday, someone's coming to meet you,"

"Who?"

"Cha Hakyeon," Taekwoon called Hakyeon. Hakyeon's pupil doubled. He froze at his place.

"Taekwoon~ssi, how did you come here? Ah, no, wh...why are you here?" He stuttered.

"I want to meet you today, but Soojin~ssi told me that you had to go to Changwon, then I decided to meet your family,"

"...............," Hakyeon was speechless.

"It's better if you have private talk with him Hakyeon~ah," Hakyeon's mother said to him with shaking voice.

"Mom, are you alright?"

Hakyeon's Mom just nodded slowly.

"Eomma, who is this Ahjussi (term to call middle age man)?" Asked Yongjin with curious face. Dongjin remained silent but watched Taekwoon's action. It seemed that he studied Taekwoon's face carefully because his Eomma suddenly became tensed when Taekwoon called him just now.

"Em...I'll tell you later ok, now both of you stay here, don't go anywhere, listen to grandpa, grandma and Gomo's (term to call older's sister of your mother or father) words, ok?"

"Yes, Eomma," Said Yongjin. Dongjin just nodded.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon exited from the room. Taekwoon followed Hakyeon behind. When they arrived in empty aisle, Hakyeon stopped then spun his body to face Taekwoon. Hakyeon was very nervous, he had his head down, he did not want to make eye contact with Taekwoon. Hakyeon started to talk, but he had his down very low.

"Taekwoon~ssi, why are you here right now? You said that you want to see me?"

"Cha Hakyeon stop kicking around the bush,"

Hakyeon heard Taekwoon's words use irritated tone.

"Look up," Taekwoon commanded.

Hakyeon Looked up slowly. Then he saw Taekwoon face but did not dare to make an eye contact. Taekwoon had very serious expression, there was no smile on his face. It made Hakyeon scared. He quickly saw another direction.

"Cha Hakyeon! Look at me!" Taekwoon have had enough of Hakyeon's action and started to yelled a bit.

Now Hakyeon was staring straight to Taekwoon's eyes because he was startled.

"Explain to me!" Taekwoon said with his deep voice.

"Explain what?"

"Do you still want to pretend that I don't know anything huh?"

"What are you talking about, Taekwoon~ssi? I don't understand,"

"Stop it already, I don't buy your words, I know everything I must know, but I'll give you chance to explain to me first!" Taekwoon looked way too composed with himself right now, but his words betray his action, he said the words with hissing tone.

Hakyeon clapped his mouth with his hand.

"Do you regain your memory?"

"No," Answered Taekwoon quickly.

Hakyeon's heart sank.

"What's the point that I explain to you, you still can't remember anything, it's a good thing," Hakyeon's head down again.

"ENOUGH!" Taekwoon said furiously and spun Hakyeon to face him and pinned him on the wall. "GOOD THING YOU SAID, for the whole freaking six years I was lost, I can't remember things' right, My head was like in a maze that I could not exited, it had very thick cloud that I could not chase away, I got very severe headache many times trying to remember thing but I just could not, and you, Cha Hakyeon, you did not help me either, you are liar, how come you did not say you were my lover, you even pretend that you did not know me first time we met after a long time, and how come you hide the fact I am the father of the twins, HUH?" Taekwoon now yelled at Hakyeon, he let his breath out.

Hakyeon now was staring straight to Taekwoon's eyes, Hakyeon could see anger, sad, disappointed and betraying feeling from Taekwoon's eyes.

"How did you know it all, you said that you still had not regain your memory,"

"I always have the way to know it all, you lost your chance for not explaining to me a single thing,"

"I don't want to explain because I don't love you anymore,"

"You don't love me anymore, look, your words and your action were way very different, look at yourself first when you want to lie to me,"

Taekwoon pulled Hakyeon's right hand. Taekwoon showed to Hakyeon's face his own finger.

"You don't love me anymore but you are still wearing our couple ring, huh?"

Taekwoon showed his right hand where his ring was on his finger also. Hakyeon looked another direction not meeting his eyes with his eyes anymore. 

"You make me really angry right now, and if I am angry I'll sake for revenge,"

"What?"

"You separate me with my children, you got your happiness without thinking about me, I'll take your happiness away, I'll take my children back with me, I'll take custody over them,"

"You can't! They are MY CHILDREN NOT YOURS," Hakyeon was screaming. Taekwoon released Hakyeon's body.

"I did love you, but not anymore, my anger just really great to you right now, I'll take your happiness whatever it cost,"

With it Taekwoon walked away. Hakyeon's body trembled greatly. He was crying in the empty aisle without anyone's around. Actually Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon's was crying but he decided to walk away although his heart was very hurt because his beloved one in a vulnerable state. But he must do it, to make Hakyeon realized he was at fault and got him back to Taekwoon again. He had his plan on his head.


Taekwoon came again to Hakyeon's father room. He wanted to bid good bye before he came back to Seoul.

"Ahjussi, where is my Eomma?" Dongjin asked to Taekwoon. Yongjin stood beside him.

"He will come soon, are you Dongjin and you are Yongjin?" He squated infront of them.

They nodded slightly.

"Are you really my Appa?" Dongjin asked to Taekwoon.

Jung Taekwoon a little bit taken aback for what Dongjin said just now. He nodded slowly. He just realized that Dongjin had similar feature like when he was kid. It was like Jung Taekwoon in 5 years old version.

"Your Eomma now is in trouble, do you want to help him?"

They nodded together.

"Good,"

"I'll go first, we will help your Eomma together," Taekwoon smiled to his children.

"Will you come to see us again?" Yongjin said shyly,

"Yes very soon, so be a good children to your Eomma, and I will come back again,"

"Can we call you Appa? Because Gomo said that you are our Appa, because we had no Appa until now," Said Yongjin innocently.

"Su..sure," Taekwoon's heart became very warm hearing that his child wanted to call him 'Appa'.

"APPA," Yongjin spread his arms and hugged Taekwoon. Taekwoon hugged her tightly.

"Don't you want a hug too?" Asked Taekwoon to Dongjin.

He hesitantly went toward his appa and hugged him and he released himself quickly. Taekwoon just thought that Dongjin was way too shy to show his affection. He understood that and he would approached him slowly to open his heart for him in the future. At that time, Hakyeon came and surprised with the situation before his eyes. He saw Yongjin were hugging her Appa and Dongjin standing near them. He felt happy to see it but when he remembered of what Taekwoon said his heart very hurt. He would take his beloved children away from him.

"Dongjin, Yongjin, what are you doing?"

The three of them looked up and found Hakyeon stood not far from them.

"Eomma," Yongjin released his hug and run toward Hakyeon. "Eomma, we have Appa now!" Said Yongjin while jumping up and down.

Taekwoon stood on his place. He turned to face Hakyeon's family and bowed, then said goodbye to them and promised to came again if he had time. He walked to Dongjin and patted his head softly. He walked to Yongjin and patted softly promised them to see them in near future. He came close and whispered to Hakyeon.

"You will receive your karma, Cha Hakyeon," Then Taekwoon exited from the room. Hakyeon was dazzed for awhile.

'Here comes trouble, a really big trouble.' Hakyeon stated in his mind


How? How? Sorry if it was too angsty...^^