chapter 1 : hatred.

Last Fantasy

{no one's pov}

she counted the stars on the sky that night wondering if little prince really exists. she snorted out of her fantasy and grabbed her little prince novel.

re-reading pages of endless romantic words.. she sighed undelighted. men. such scary creature does exist in this world.

"princess.. your dinner is ready" the knock on the door gave her a little goosebump. not long, the door creaked open as her maid bring in her dinner.

"gomawo na eun.." she smiled as the maid escaped her view. she shoved in her appetizing western dinner into slowly blowing through the hot steam.

unknowingly a single teardrop run down her cheek. she quickly erased the trace of the tear from her face and fake a smile.

finished the food, study, read more books then go to sleep. life as a princess wasn't as 'dreamy' as you think. the same old routines.

day by day she went through, until she realized she wasn't happy at all. all her life was spend inside the castle,

her mother who's as fragile as a flower cried everyday eversince her father left. inside her heart, she would never forgive her father.

she had known more than her mother thought. the day he left was like a nightmare for her and her mom.

she remembered clearly the soft smile he painted on his face, a kiss that landed on her forehead that night.

that unknown women who stood beside him with a slight wicked smile and a pair of eyes that looked at her with lust and disgust.

he went outside of the castle into the dark night.

that view of her as a 5 year old child could never be erased. ever.

--

{my pov}

I brushed my blue comb against my brown hair after the long bubble bath. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

i smiled a little and then the smile turned into a frown. "princess _______, the queen wants to see you" another maid came in.

i nodded a little "ne, gomawo.." i whispered. i followed the small footsteps of her that leads me to my mother.

"come here, ______ " my mother smiled. "it's not another set-up right, umma?" i walked a few steps back hiding behind the curtain like a small child.

mom let out a small laugh "not this time, dear.. i would like to talk about making your birthday celebration tomorrow public" she took out her silver glasses and put

it on, she then opened a scroll and hand it out to me.

"tomorrow's party is for public?" i gasped "no... it's not happening.. there will be boys everywhere!" i declined as i gave her back the scroll.

she looked at me slowly as she landed a kiss on my forehead. "you're seventeen now, you should get rid of your phobia" she bit her lips into thin line

"it's happening my dear, i'll promise you it's going to the best party you'd ever had. will you do as your mother's wish, my dear?" she came and hug me.

i couldn't do anything else if she held me tight like this.. as if my heart melted.

i agreed slowly by showing her a slight nod. her brown eyes twinkled on my answer. she quickly ordered the maids to prepare few stuffs for tomorrow.

with a heavy heart, i began to sigh. well, I hope everything went well