Chapter 11: a love that can't be together.

Last Fantasy

"i love you, princess.." myungsoo said softly as he caressed my cheek.

i looked at his flawless face, the warmness of his hands filled my empty mind.

"i love you too, myungsoo" i looked at him slowly and leaned it closer, waiting for our lips to touched but myungsoo stopped us.

"princess... i love you, i really do. but.." myungsoo bit his lips as he backed off

"but why?" my heart aches. what happened?

"we can't be together." myungso softly replied.

he showed me a small black rose painted on his left side of his neck. "do you know what is this?" he let me see the tattoo.

"no.. what's with that?" i brushed against his tattoo. "my family and your family will never agree on us" he stopped

"have you ever heard of the heveridths?" he sighed.

"yes. the kingdom near north korea right? the relationship between boclain and heveridth.. don't say you..." i gulped in.

he nodded slowly "i'm the prince." i opened my mouth in awe

"you're lying" i tried to laughed a little. i knew he wasn't but i really hope he was lying. he looked at me, pitifully.

"princess.. i am not" he said in a serious tone. i nodded slowly

i wiped my tears as i reached for something in my pocket. it was the castle's master key i've always kept.

"free yourself.. myungsoo... " i threw him the key and turn my back against him, i don't want him to look at me crying,

if i looked at his face, i think i might've hugged him tightly. i'm afraid of what is going to happen.

i'm tired. and i'm confused with myself. i hate myself being like this.

"princess! listen to me!" he half screamed.

"what? you said it yourself. we can't be together." i sobbed still not looking at him.

"but i didn't say we can't work this out. i love you." he grabbed the prison bars.

"i.. need time to think" i ran inside the castle. i didn't knew what kind of expression he might put, i'm just.. tired.

myungsoo.. if only.. if only you're not one of them. i'm tired myungsoo.. i'm really tired.

--------------------------------------------------***---------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked inside the castle and accidentaly met woohyun.

"woohyun..." i saw him walking towards me.

"princess.. where have you been? i've been searching the castle for you" he lied.

"i'm just having a night walk.. i can't sleep" i tried to look elsewhere avoiding any eyecontacts with him. he would know that i'm crying

"you didn't look so fine, princess" he bent down and shook my shoulder. it seems like everything is breaking down before me

i fell on my knees and hugged woohyun. i cried on his arm. "woohyun.. i'm tired.. "

woohyun didn't say anything. he turned around "hop on princess" i sighed and slowly put my hands around his shoulder.

he then piggyback me back to my room and lay me on my bed.

"thankyou.." i closed my eyes as i driven back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------***-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm not thinking about myungsoo.. i'm not thinking about him.. i'm not thinking..

i kept saying that to myself although the truth is that that night, i even dreamt about him.

i sat on my bed feeling a bit frustrated. i looked out the clock and it's already 8 past 10 in the morning

the light entered the room and i'm feeling more frustated.

i hit my head frantically as Sunggyu came in my room. he looked kinda shocked.

"are you allright princess?" he bit his lips as he approached me.

i shook my head. act normal... act normal.. "of course i am sunggyu!" i laughed.

he seems even worried. okay it's not working. i sighed getting back to my serious tone "where's woohyun?"

"he's searching for the thief. I'm so sure i locked him up in the prison last night.. but his morning, he ran away" sunggyu explained

seems like myungsoo has succeeded. i let out a weak smile, knowing that you and myungsoo might not meet each other again.

"it's time for your studies, princess. how about a math lesson at the garden?" sunggyu smiled as he lead me outside.

-------

{WOOHYUN's POV}

it was 8 in the morning when sunggyu barged in my room.

"hyung? what happen?" i was half awake when i found him sweating hard.

"that guy's gone" sunggyu walked around the room. he was panicked.

"that myungsoo guy?" i quickly get out of bed and grab onto my brown scarf and lit it around my neck.

"i'll go look for him. hyung why don't you go wake the princess, she have lessons today" i continued as i poked his back

it must be the princess who free him. i'm sure it was her.

a sudden flashback rushed inside his mind. princess and that guy... i wonder why the princess seemed so sad yesterday.

"woohyun?" sunggyu shook me and my mind is back to the reality.

"yeah. i'll go find him now" i smiled. sunggyu hyung replied with a smile and left my room.

i walked outside, trying to figure something out. where could he possibly hide in this huge place?

i walked across the empty warehouse and then i heard footsteps.

i smirked. Jackpot.