before the dawn

Last Fantasy

{WOOHYUN's POV}

Ha! found him. i opened the door slowly and found a guy standing in front of me.

"you must be that thief from last night" i smirked as i approached him.

the warehouse was quite big actually, the room wasn't that bright, it was rather dim.

he cleaned some of the dirt in his coat and looked at me.

"i wasn't a thief" he said softly as he stared into my eyes. tough guy.

he sat back on the chair near the pile of books. he eyed me. "who are you? are you the security guard here?"

now that's what i call handsome guy syndrome. funny to say that myself.

"so what are you? a robber?" i smirked as i stand infront of him.

"yeah you must be the security guard here. should've brought mine" he stands up and move a step closer to me. not feeling a bit scared.

"what's your relationship with our princess?" i grabbed his blue scarf around his neck.

"whoa slow down, dude. no introductions?" that myungsoo guy really pisses me off. he act so freely.

"you both kissed" i mumbled in anger. he looked at me quite amazed "so you did see that coming.." he smiled a little and pushed my hands away.

he took off his scarf and showed me his birthmark. "a heveridths. you're the prince?!" i eyed him tensely.

i can't hold myself anymore. i landed a punch on his face. "shame on you, a heveridth shouldn't be here. you're breaking the law."

myungsoo tried to stand up wiping the stains of blood in his lips.

"the princess and i fell in love with each other. that's what happens"

"i won't let her go to anyone" he ran towards me and targeted my ribs. he was quite strong. the punch might've created a crack on my ribs.

"and you.. don't have anything to do with it." he gave me a death stare.

"you..! don't you know how much pain the princess felt because of you?! do you know her pain?!" i landed another punch on his stomach.

"ughh.." he growled as he felt the pain coming. he tried to stand up against his weakened body.

"you seems to know a lot.. do you probably liked the princess?"

my eyes widened. i started to questioned myself. Am I?

when i was filling my empty mind with tons of mind-twisted questions, myungsoo have managed to give me another shot. a high kick it is.

i fell on the ground. he is now advantaged. "you did? i was actually joking.. i couldn't believe you are in love with her." He choked.

my anger overloaded i pushed him to the floor and puched him a several times on his stomach.

i couldn't help myself. it's like i'm under control.

he was panting "okay okay i'm sorry.." he whispered as his body were left with no energy.

he coughed. the blood in his head are dripping. he cussed under his breath.

i couldn't control myself. my anger have reached its limit. i clench my fist and was about to give him another whip.

but before i even landed my hands on him, someone ran over him and hugged him, protected him.

"STOP!" she shivered. oh . the princess..

her body shivered as she closed her eyes.

she held myungsoo tightly in her arms, trembling with fears.

i put my hands down.

do you love him that much? even after knowing that you guys are not allowed to even knew each other?

i cursed under my breath.

---------

{your POV}

i was studying math with Sunggyu at the garden when we heard a loud noise from the empty warehouse.

Sunggyu asked me to wait but, i have a really bad feeling about it.

i ignored Sunggyu's orders and came running to the warehouse.

i opened the door and stuned at the view.

woohyun sat on top of myungsoo. he clenched his fist and beaten the hell out of myungsoo

myungsoo coughed. "i'm sorry okay? i'm sorry!" he was too weak to handle another punch.

the look on woohyun face was just terrible. his eyes were filled with hatred and he held his hand high for another punch.

both woohyun and myungsoo are stained by their own bloods.

one second i swear i didn't even know him. was he the same calmed woohyun, the same understanding woohyun i met yesterday?

now? he looked like some darn beast trying to kill its prey.

as the punch was getting closer to myungsoo, he closed his eyes, ready for everything he might got.

i was horrified at the scene.

"STOP!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs

as i swiftly ran over for myungsoo and quickly held him on my arms.

i shivered, afraid of the punch that might've hit me instead of myungsoo.

the fears came rolling with along with the tears in my eyes.

"princess.." woohyun voice shivered. i opened my eyes slowly and turned at him.

woohyun was nothing but looking all guilty. his hands shivered as he shook his head.

 "what happened?!" I screamed. My eye looked down on myungsoo.

Oh God. Glory God! What the hell is happening here?!

"Princess.." Woohyun moves away from myungsoo. He looked at me terrified. "It's not what you think.." He stands up.

i stared at him with disbelief. "then what? woohyun this isn't like you!"

he felt all of his fears came true. he gulped in his words not knowing what to do.

i ran my eyes back to myungsoo. "myungsoo.. are you okay? God you're bleeding all over!" i wiped some of his blood on his head

he looked at me and smiled weakly. as i wiped his blood stains, my tears wet his face. "i'm sorry.. i'm sorry.." tears are overflowing

he run his fingers to my hair and leaned in closer.

-------

{WOOHYUN's POV}

I hate everything! curse everthing!

without any other thoughts, i jerked out of the scene. I ran outside with no sense of direction. i should go now. away from all this mess.

i just can't stand the scene. it's playing like a tragic love story of theirs and no one can walked in.

the world is falling apart. everything seems so ruined.

i wiped the blood in my mouth. my heart beats rapidly.

suddenly someone held my hand and stopped me.

he was panting.

"yahh! nam woohyun! how can you run away like that?!" sunggyu hyung screamed

i knew he would though. i'm ready for every complaint he might give.

he looked at me furious. he might punch me or something but instead he gave me a warm poke on my back.

"i know you're only defending the princess, but it's not the right thing to do beating him up like that.."

he comforted me as a hyung. i felt weak all of the sudden.

"hyung.. i'm so mixed up! i.. i feel like everything inside me is controlling me. i feel nothing like myself.." 

there's no one i can tell these feelings to. only sunggyu hyung, only he would understand.

"wait woohyun-ah.. i can't be that right?" he looked at me quite suspicious and allerted.

i blinked my eye. "what do you mean hyung?"

"you.. are not in love with her.. are you?" his laughed a bit jokingly.

i stopped at his question. my mouth were opened but nothing came out.

"you're not in love with her, right?" his laugh turned into a serious tone. full of fears.

my eyes widened.

he shook his head in disbelief.

oh God.. hyung.. i really wished i wasn't.

but now it seems like it's too late. far too late.