chapter 6: raindrops

Last Fantasy

{my pov}

i woke up super hyped today! *giggled*

i hummed to a song that didn't even exists. i spent the afternoon only to pick what to wear.

a laced blue dress? or... the white knee length dress my mom gave me for my birthday? or..

well that list goes on as i toss my dresses on my bed trying another one.

i found myself perfectly fine in a middle length maroon dress.

i walked outside to the garden waiting for him. i sat on the bench reading few pages of my little prince novel.

my heart raced imagining myungsoo appearing with a casual look of his.

i hitted myself for imaginig things. i looked at my bronze watch. 3.10

"he's late.." i murmurred. the sky is getting darker 'a storm is going to come sooner or later'

the storm grumbled above. i let out a sigh as i checked on my watch. 'where are you myungsoo? it's allready 3.30..'

the sky started to pour in drop by drop. i closed my novel and thinking of heading back inside. i stopped half way..

'i'll just wait a little more' i thought to myself. 'maybe he's lost or he got something important to do...' i bit my lips.

the sky started crying hard. it's been 2 hours. he didn't showed up a little bit.

my heart ached. along with the rain, my tears are drown between. the mix feeling of betrayal and sadness twirl around my head.

i stood there under the rain.

they say that all the moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. it seems like i've proven it wrong.

the only thing i get right now is to remember more. that warm smile, those eyes..

suddenly someone came running towards me. my visions are already blurry..  

"myungsoo?" with a little hope i called in his name. i tried to focus my visions.

"princess!" a girl voice squeaked. oh.. it's na eun.. i felt my head were somehow to heavy and the world started spinning around

i was plunged into the black hole of darkness.

why myungsoo? why?

---

` 'princess... ' a soft whisper crawl in my ear. i looked around for the voice..

it was a white place with no end. 'princess.. i'm here' the voice continued. i'm so sure that was myungsoo's

i realized i'm in a mirror maze. he was everywhere inside the mirror. 'myungsoo.. where are you?' i ran to find him

'i'm here..' he appeared in all sides of the maze. i couldn't even touched him. 'myungsoo..!' i half screamed

i ran a little faster and broke down crying 'don't cry..' he whispers. i looked around but there was nobody.

instead it was only a view of him in the glass mirror. like he's locked inside and can't get out.

'where the hell are you?' i cried as i tried to broke the mirror. "i left you just like your father." myungsoo smirked.

i couldn't believe my eyes. "myungsoo.. what are you talking about?"

"i'm right here. i left you. no.. we left you and your mother. " myungsoo changed into my father. he laughed.

his evil laughed echoed along with the laugh of myungsoo.. this is not right... no.. this is a complete nightmare.

i ended up screaming`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"princess.. princess.. wake up.. " someone shook my hand. i closed my eyes slowly and re-open it again. "what happened..?" na eun asked.

i was sweating hard. my heart beats faster. i shook my head. naeun bit her lips. "nothing.."

i looked around. i let out a relief. i was in my room all along.. "how did i get here?" i felt my head heavier than ever.

"you fainted.. don't you remember?" naeun sat beside me checking my forehead

"why would you stay at the garden on such storm? and by the way a guy left this for you"

she handed me a purple hyacinth. "a guy?" i looked at the flowers throughly

purple hyacinth which symbolizes... regrets.

i let out a small pause.

"what kind of guy?" i asked again

"umm a tall guy, yeah he's cute.. that picture you drew.." naeun pointed out the painting on my table.

"...really resembles him somehow. he left hurriedly when i asked him to come in" naeun explained.

myungsoo. it must be him.. i let out a small, bitter smile

"na eun!!" my mom called. "yes queen! i'll be right there" she ran out the door in a blink.

i stared at the flower and cried. 'did he regret meeting me?' i sobbed as i held the flower in my hand.

"why?" i throw the flower away and cried more. the pain in my heart started to expand, ripping it into pieces.

the night gets longer, the rain is pouring down and the tears are overflowing, probably wont stop tonight.