chapter 13: please, stop the time

Last Fantasy

{SUNGGYU's POV}

i eyed the figure of the guy sleeping soundly in my bed. a heveridth, it is.

i sighed as the princess left the room.  

"it's done.." na eun stands up and hand me the medicine.

"thankyou. i'll take care of him after this" i smiled as she bowed down and left.

i won't let you get any closer to the princess.. you'll only bring pain to both sides.

i won't let that tragic accident happened for the second time.. not again.

i looked at him and the black rose painted on his neck the same tatoo of hers.

i closed my eyes not wanting to remember. but it was too late..

the memories of the past drifting to his ear, murmuring words of a time that was of one of the many yesterdays .

'sunggyu.. ' a calm voice whispered, she was running across the spring fields full of colourful flowers

pure.. too pure..

her long wavy hair blewn by the breezy wind. her sweet, sweet laugh fills me in with endless happiness.

until that night.. that night..

i didn't realized that a single tear has slid down my eye. i gullped in and draw my eye back to myungsoo

you knew nothing about love. you will never will.

i smiled. how ironic.. another tragic love story is about to begin.

------

{Your Pov}

"princess... i want to quit being your body guard" the sentence echoed in my mind like an broken radio

the tensed atmosphere would now be clearly seen.

what did he say? did i missheard him?

looking at his expression, one can feel his despair. he's helplessly fragile.

"woohyun.. what's wrong?" he turned around not letting anyone knowing his deepest pain.

"i.. can't be here anymore.." his voice shivered.

i poked his back slowly "i told you it's not your fault.. forgive me, woohyun-ah.." his whole body trembled insecure

"it's not that.. " he turned around showing his devastation. his eyes were somehow teary.

"it's not that.." he repeated words after words almost whipering

i shook my head not knowing what to say "then why?" i sighed feeling a bit frustrated that i couldn't understand anything.

he pulled my hand and hugged me tightly. i can feel his heartbeat accelerated and his heavy breathing just beside my ear.

"i love you, princess.. i just can't... i just can't get over it.."

the sudden confession really shocked me. i would never expect that coming..

woohyun.. likes me?

for a moment, my whole brain disfuctioned as if i forgot how to breath.

i realized that my heart seemed to beats rapidly.

not knowing what to do i just stand stood, puzzled.

he let go of the hug and looked at me deeply.. he bit his lips "i'm sorry, princess.. i.. i.."

he stopped his words and dashed away.

"woohyun!" i screamed but he ignored me

 i followed him not knowing what to do next. he wasn't stopping.. not a bit.

he raced outside the castle into the city.

i never once went outside the castle and it's unfamiliar for me.

the lights were everywhere and the rapid transportations would pass each other like lightnings

i panted as i started to feel tired.

he ran across the zebra cross in a flash and get onto the other side of the road.

"woohyun listen to me!" i tried to cross the zebra cross, clueless of the traffic light that has turned itself from red to green

my eyes widen from the sound of car horn

"watch out!!!" a man inside the car screamed as he braked. i turned around in fear.

i froze as the light crashed into me.

woohyun looked back at me and panicked "Princess!!!!"

i saw woohyun jumped and pushed me away from the road.  we both feel onto the hard street.

i closed my eyes feeling nothing but pain. the sound of horn echoed throughout my ear.

my whole visions are blurring.

i tilted my head around looking at the person who saved me.

i saw blood on the street and a guy who lay motionless on the street. my fear grew stronger..

the hysterical feeling hitted me when i saw his blood. i screamed and cried.

"woohyun!!!" i ran over him fast. i shook his body but he didn't move. his blood were flowing

the crowd gathered around. some of them screams, some of them cried upon looking at his blood, some stood motionless.

tears fell down my cheek.

i pulled woohyun closer and hugged him tightly "no.. woohyun.. please. please open your eyes.. please don't leave me. I.. I needed you.. please"

no woohyun.. no.. this couldn't be happening.. it's all my fault.. my fault..

-----

ps: sorta dramatic, huh? :/

i tried to pull in sunggyu's past since he didn't appeared much in the story.