chapter 9: friends

Last Fantasy

"thankyou woohyun" i whispered slowly on his ear.

he slowly put his hand on my back and respond the hug. i realized he was trembling.

"you.. are welcome.." he softly whispered back.

the hug was quite long before someone managed to stop it.

Sunggyu gasped at the view. I quickly released the hug. woohyun cleared his throat and awkwardly looked away.

"it's not what you think" i quickly said, but it was too late. if only you could see that epic expression on sunggyu's face.

he stared at woohyun and gave him a 'what the hell are you doing dongsaeng?!' look

sunggyu is still speechless, "what---- you---- princess------"  he began gaping.

i rolled my eyes then looked at woohyun 'your hyung always responses late, doesn't he?' i snorted.

"i guess so... and seems like he needs explanation..." woohyun sighed as he grabbed his hyung's shoulder and lead him outside the room.

i giggled a little looking at them.

----

"oh.. so that's how you guys ended up in that position!" sunggyu blurted out everything like a 5 year old kid. woohyun quickly closed his hyung's mouth

"hyung! don't talk so loud.." woohyun looked troubled by the big mouthed hyung.

we sat inside my room. we started to get along though... after all, men wasn't that hateful.

"princess... would you like something to eat?" sunggyu smiled. his eyes were missing and i only laughed.

He looked at me confusely."no.. thankyou.. " i calmed myself. Woohyun tried to imitate sunggyu, he pulled his eyes into thin lines.

sunggyu felt really offended "yahh!" sunggyu burst out into anger but then his anger turns into laughter.

sunggyu, of course planned for revenge. "princess.. look at this" he stole woohyun's wallet and took out a picture of woohyun's childhood.

"hyung! no! princess don't see it!" woohyun tried to reach for the picture but then sunggyu pushed him away.

"yahh! hyung!" woohyun can't believed what his hyung just done.

"revenge is sweet" sunggyu smiled. i laughed so hard at the picture. woohyun looked so emotionless yet he's making such a cute pose.

i've never laughed this much before. eventhough these guys are my body guards, they can act like a friend at times like this.

without noticing the sun has turned into the moon. round and smooth, yet lonely.

"it's already this late, euh?" woohyun looked outside the window

"looks like it's a fullmoon today" sunggyu seems so excited.

"want to look in the balcony?" i offered them and they nodded along.

i walked towards the big glass window and slid it to the side. the wind entered the room and created a chaos.

it blew away some papers on my desk.

When I tried to come back in, sunggyu blocked me "i'll go get it for you"

sunggyu walked inside the room.

 He took some papers that are scattered on the floor and stopped.

he took one of the paper and take a deep look at it.

"what took you so long hyung? come enjoy the view" woohyun called in but there was no response.

the smile in sunggyu's face turned into a gloomy expression. i decided to come inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------***---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the paper he was holding was a painting of myungsoo i drew before. woohyun take a look at the painting and he seemed clueless

i took the paper in his sunggyu's hand and put it in the drawers.

"who is he?" woohyun asked me in confusion "just a friend of mine.." i bit my lips

"how close?" sunggyu asked with no expression

"not quite close----" before i ended my answer, sunggyu cutted me

"don't get close to him. never ever meet him again" he gave me a short stare.

was he the same lively sunggyu from before?

what? what happened? why can't i get close to myungsoo? questions are piling up in my mind.

"Why?" I said slowly as i held onto sunggyu's hand.

Sunggyu stayed silent. He stood there, motionless.

"it's getting late" woohyun said to cut off the tense atmosphere.

"get some sleep, princess" he turned off the lamp and dragged his hyung outside.

i wonder why... and how did he knew myungsoo?

weird.

i pulled the blanket up to my shoulder and gazed at the ceiling.

my eyes slowly felt heavy.

when i have finally closed my eyes, i heard a scream from outside. i woke up quickly.

just when i'm about to call woohyun and sunggyu, the door banged open.

"princess..!" woohyun came in. He looked so scared.

i gave him a confused look "what happened? i heard screams.."

woohyun pants "someone.. no.. a thief breaks inside the castle."

"what?!" i choked.