opening

Last Fantasy

Boclain, a little country stood next to Korea. a small country that prefers monarchy over democracy. prefers agriculture

over industrialization. there lived a queen and her only daughter. the majority language here is korean with a slight japanese and few english speakers.

since this country was found by a korean soldier in 1990's after the great war. immigrants since then come to this small country to lead a peaceful life.

a wise fair queen named lee yoon hee and her daughter, the princess, _________ lived her as the leader of the small kingdom.

however there's a secret in the kingdom.

princess _________ is Androphobia, fears of men.

the maids kept their mouth shut as an order from the queen. princess ________ locked herself from everyone else outside the castle.

ever since her father left her mother, she started to hate men, so badly that the hateness she felt turned into a phobia.

the queen did not wished for her to grow fears of men. but it was way too late for her to change her mind.

the queen eventually blamed herself for making the princess the way she is now.

she tried to match her up with men all over the country but the princess refused to meet any.

her mother is now desperately in complete breakdown.

 

'that time will come when she met someone who will get rid of

her phobia. somewhere in her 17's'

 

her mother believed what the royal fortune teller tought her and believed in it. that time will come, soon.

 

ps: it's just a fictional country :p dont go search for it in google and told your geography teacher that Boclain really exist kkk :D