Chapter Two

Byul (Star)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

(Yoona’s POV)

I woke up with a nasty headache. My bed felt weird and it was not really making the situation any lighter. I forced my eyes open, feeling every vain in it throbbing in pain. Still, I managed to open it and squint at my surroundings.

  This is not my room. Where am I?

My muscles cracked as if to complain as I sat up to get a better view and I cringed in pain. Sitting up hurt a lot; my whole body was aching.

From the looks of it, I was inside a private hospital room. I touched my forehead and felt bandages. I must have fallen badly from the stairs last night. I was chasing my brother down the stairs because he hugged me from behind and he was very wet, like he just jumped in a pool. And since he was wet, he left wet marks on the steps and I slipped all the way down. I must have seriously hit my head. That was the last thing I remembered.

The doorknob turned and my brother and parents went in. They seemed to look different.

“Hey, Luhan! This is your entire fault!” I joked as they came in.

Instead of arguing with me, Luhan stopped on his tracks and stared at me with disbelief. The most confusing part was that my parents were doing the same.

“Anything wrong?” I asked them.

“Did we hear the doctor correctly, yeobo?” My mom asked my dad.

“I guess so.” My dad replied.

Luhan moved closer to me.

“Do you know us?” He asked.

“Why are you being weird? Of course I know you!” I answered, feeling a little insulted.

“What did you mean when you said this is my entire fault?” He asked, looking serious, as usual.

“You hugged me while you were very wet. I chased you down the stairs and I fell because of the wet spots you left.” I answered accusingly.

He looked at my parents and my parents looked at each other.

“We’re calling the doctor.” My dad said and he left with my mom.

“Luhan, what’s going on?” I asked Luhan once we were alone.

Instead of answering my question, he asked me an out of the world question.

“What day is today, Yoona?”

“The day when the world goes crazy.” I answered.

“You’re not being serious!” He scolded me.

“Well you’re not making any sense.” I returned.

“Just answer me. What do you think is the date today?”

“June 17, 2008.” I answered completely, attempting to piss him.

“I knew it.” He mumbled.

“What?” I asked him.

“Yoona, today’s July 30, 2014. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter