Chater Eleven

Byul (Star)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

(Yoona’s POV)

By 10:00 am, Luhan and Joohyun arrived at our house, carrying my things.

Hyoyeon and Joohyun helped me unpack my things in my newly cleaned, old bedroom while Luhan went to unpack his things in his own room.

“Are you sure you won’t change your mind, Yoona?” Joohyun asked me.

“I would still see you in school.” I told her.

“But I’m not used to your absence in the house already. I barely slept last night.” She complained.

“Why don’t YOU move here, Joohyunnie? You could share rooms with Luhan since the maids are using the guest rooms.” Hyoyeon .

“Shut up! He might hear you!” Joohyun scolded her.

“Last night was your chance! You were alone in the house, except for the maids, but it doesn’t matter. Why didn’t you make your first move?” Hyoyeon continued.

“Yah! Are you being proud just because you got kissed by your precious Minseok?” Joohyun returned.

They continued teasing each other while I kept my mouth shut and unpacked my things.

The two were suddenly silent. I looked at them when the silence grew longer. They were both watching me with sad eyes.

“Yoona, I’m so sorry.” Joohyun apologized.

“You did nothing, Joohyunnie.” I assured her.

“That’s the point! I did nothing.” She sighed and sat on my bed.

Hyoyeon sat on the floor. I remained standing.

We were suddenly quiet letting the situation sink in. I can’t stop my tears from falling.

“I wouldn’t know what to do without you, girls.” I told them, my voice wobbly from crying.

“Oh, c’mon!” Hyoyeon said as she stood up to hug me.

“Yah!” Joohyun complained, but she also stood up and joined the group.

I really can’t live without these girls.

 

(Joohyun’s POV)

Since we have nothing to do, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and I decided to go out to cheer Yoona. We decided to go to the mall.

We were eating lunch at Chowking when two guys came to us.

“Annyeong haseyo!” They greeted.

“Kai! Sehun-ssi! Come join us.” Hyoyeon invited them to sit with us.

“Gomawo.” The taller guy said as they both sat down on the unoccupied chairs.

The shorter, dark-haired guy had his bangs styled up with wax. He has a lean, tanned body, y, I must say, that made him look like a Bench model.

The taller guy, maybe only an inch shorter than Chanyeol, has blonde hair and was very fair in complexion in contrast to his friend. He was wearing a blank expression at first. I thought he was cold, but then he smiled an eye-smile like a child when he saw my friends. Cute!

“By the way, Joohyunnie, this is Kai Kim,” Hyoyeon said as she pointed to the tanned boy, “and Oh Sehun.” She pointed to the taller guy.

“Annyeong! It’s nice to finally meet you.” Kai smiled at me.

“You must be Seo Joohyun? Yoona’s cousin-in-law?” Oh Sehun asked me.

“Ye.” I smiled.

“Soon to be sister-in-law.”  Hyoyeon jokingly corrected.

“Ah, ye! I heard you and Kris are really close; he treats you like a sister.” Sehun said, not getting what Hyoyeon meant.

“Ye!” Hyoyeon said, raising her eyebrows meaningfully at me.

I kicked her foot from below the table.

“Ow!!!” Sehun shrieked sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter