Chapter Fifteen

Byul (Star)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

(Joohyun’s POV)

The next day at school, I noticed Luhan glancing at my direction. I assumed he was looking at me, until I saw Chorong blushing and I thought that maybe he’s looking at her and not at me. I remembered she had followed him around last night to Chowking and even to the parking lot when Yoona walked out.

“Chorong.” I said, suddenly remembering. “How’d you get home last night?”

“Huh?” She looked at me, unable to answer.

“I asked how you got home last night.” I repeated.

“L-Luhan and Yoona brought me home.” She answered, avoiding eye contact.

“Why can’t you look me in the eyes?” I raised my eyebrows at her.

“I-I…” She stuttered.

“Luhan’s looking this way. What exactly happened last night?” I demanded.

She sighed.

“It was embarrassing. Promise me you wouldn’t tell anyone.” She said.

“I promise.” I replied.

“My parents interrogated him. They thought he was courting me. They even told him he must visit me in our house instead of dating outside.” She narrated.

“What did he say?” I prompted her.

“He said he’s not courting me but he promised them he’ll inform them if he started to.” She answered turning redder.

I was very upset by her reply but I didn’t make it obvious.

Could it mean that Luhan is interested in her? Of all girls, why did it have to be Chorong, one of my friends?

“Yah, Chorong. I’m not joining you for lunch today. You tag along with Minseok and Luhan.” I told her, feeling a lot bitter realizing that she’ll be with Luhan.

 “Why not?” She looked disappointed, her face turning redder.

“Yoona invited me to lunch today. She said she wants to talk to me.” I shrugged.

“Oh, okay. Don’t worry, I’ll manage.” She smiled at me.

“Yah, you promised me you wouldn’t tell anybody about last night, okay?” She said after a while.

“I swear.” I replied.

“Promise on your life.” She insisted.

“I promise on Chanyeol’s life.” I giggled.

She raised her eyebrows at me.

“Wae?” I asked her.

“Now you mention his name out of the blue.” She said, referring to Chanyeol.

Oops…

I remained silent.

 

(Yoona’s POV)

Hyoyeon and I waited for Joohyun at the canteen. We had ordered food for her already.

She came in with Chorong, Luhan, Minseok and some bloc mates.

She said something to the group before waving goodbye at them and walking to where Hyoyeon and I sat. Minseok smiled at us before he proceeded with the group. Luhan simply stared at us. Hyoyeon and I waved at him and he only nodded.

“Hey.” Joohyun greeted as he pulled a chair and sat with us.

“Hi.” Hyoyeon smiled at her.

“What do you want to tell me?” She asked me.

“It’s about Luhan and your friend, Chorong.” I started.

“What about them?” Joohyun asked, acting casually.

“You act as if that’s normal.” Hyoyeon noted.

“Why should I not? Is that abnormal?” Joohyun asked her.

“You’re abnormal.” Hyoyeon shook her head.

“What exactly is happening between Luhan and Chorong that does not seem normal?” Joohyun asked me.

“Last night, Luhan and I brought Chorong home to their house.” I narrated.

“I know about that already. Chorong told me.” I shrugged.

“Everything?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. Was it about her parents interrogating Luhan and he said he’s not courting them and that he agreed he’d tell them if he does?” Joohyun asked.

“Yes.” I replied. “It’s just that Luhan acted as if he considers courting Chorong.” I said.

“Do you notice something happening between those t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter