Chapter Twelve

Byul (Star)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE

(Yoona’s POV)

We went to our (Kris and mine) house after the incident at the mall. Junmyeon had something to work on so he excused himself. Hyoyeon, who was supposed to meet Minseok, asked him to meet her at our house. He said he’s bringing Luhan with him.

When we arrived at the house, Minseok and Luhan were already sitting in the living room. Kris asked the maid for the first aid kit and Chanyeol (who acts like a mom to everyone) treated Joohyun’s wound that now looked disturbingly ugly on her face.

Hyoyeon told Luhan and Minseok what happened at the mall. Minseok tensed at the mention of Sehun’s name, but I assured him that Sehun does not fancy Hyoyeon. Sehun seemed to be concerned about someone else (Joohyun, I guess), and it made ME nervous.

“If only I was around, I would have mopped her face on the floor!” Minseok reacted.

“I knew those girls have that side; just like how Goo Hara slapped you at the garage earlier this morning.” Luhan told Joohyun.

I was surprised. I saw the others looking the same.

Joohyun’s eyes widened at him. Luhan looked back at her innocently.

“Hara did what?!” Kris asked, speaking for the first time.

Chanyeol had stopped applying medicine on Joohyun’s face.

“Why did she slap you?” I asked Joohyun.

“I told her she was a sl*t.” Joohyun answered timidly.

“Well it’s true! Why would she slap you?” Hyoyeon defended Joohyun.

“Why the heck would you call her a sl*t?!” I asked Joohyun.

Though, I know she’s a bit fiercer than she looks, I never imagined her starting a fight with somebody.

Joohyun hesitated glancing at Kris, then at me.

“What’s that?” Minseok asked curiously.

“Joohyun! C’mon, you should tell us. Was it your fault?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No!” Joohyun defiantly said.

“What then?!” Hyoyeon exploded.

“Goo Hara claimed that she had successfully separated Yoona and Kris in terms of living.” Luhan answered when Joohyun refused to talk, staring at Kris with a blank expression.

Now I know why Joohyun hasn’t said anything; the atmosphere became awkward. Only Luhan could survive an awkward situation.

“I’m sorry, Joohyunnie.” Chanyeol humbly said.

We were all surprised, especially Joohyun.

“I never thought you’d say those words to me.” Joohyun pouted.

“Seriously, this morning I was mad at you. I thought you were being a brat when you acted like that to Hara and Nicole.” Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter