Chapter Fourteen

Byul (Star)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

(Yoona’s POV)

I was happily chatting and laughing with Hyoyeon, Kai, and Sehun when I saw him approaching us with long, fast strides; and just like that, my light mood fell as I remembered the pain he caused me.

“Yoona!” he called to me.

I stood up.

Kai tensed.

Sehun’s smile faltered.

Hyoyeon frowned.

“What do you want?” I demanded from him. People were looking but I didn’t mind them.

“Jeongmal mianhaeyo. Please, come back home. Jebal dorawa.” He said as he knelt down in front me.

“Stop that, Kris. Just leave me alone please.” I told him as I tried to make him stand up but he wouldn’t move.

“Please, Kris. Don’t make a scene!” Hyoyeon told him.

“Kris!” Joohyun called as she entered the fast food restaurant with Chanyeol.

Minseok was right behind them.

“Hyoyeon!” He called to Hyoyeon.

“Kris! What are you doing? Get up! This is so embarrassing.” Joohyun said as she and Chanyeol helped Kris to his feet.

I saw Luhan approaching with Park Chorong.

“Kris, I suggest you leave my sister alone.” Luhan told Kris calmly.

“Yoona, would you like to reconsider and let’s talk about this at home?” Joohyun asked me.

I stared at her helplessly. I don’t want to hurt her feelings but I’m worried at my own pain. I just might explode.

“Yoona, please?” Joohyun tried again and looked at Hyoyeon for help.

“Actually, Yoona, what Joohyun is trying to offer won’t hurt anyway.” Hyoyeon told me.

“I’m sorry.” I answered them. “I’m not going back. I’m not letting anyone break my heart again. I’m sorry, Joohyunnie. It’s not that easy.”

Then I walked away from them.

I haven’t gone far yet when Kris called me.

“Yoona!” He said his voice wobbly from tears. “I’ll be waiting. I’ll wait until your heart remembers.”

I don’t know if he was talking about my amnesia but there was something in his words that caught my attention. My brain throbbed at something and I tried to think; I tried to remember but nothing came. In the end, I decided to walk away. I felt Luhan following me.

“Yoona!” he called to me as I reached the parking lot. “Gwenjanayo?”

“Ye. I just felt a little headache. Something’s going on in my brain but I can’t seem to point out what that is.” I answered him.

“Maybe you’re starting to remember something but you can’t catch it.” Chorong, who was following Luhan, suggested.

“It’s something like that.” I shrugged.

“I’ll bring you home.” Luhan offered Chorong.

“It’s fine. I can manage.” Chorong declined.

“No. I’ll bring you home.” Luhan told her firmly and opened his car door for Chorong and me.

 

(Joohyun’s POV)

Chanyeol went home with us. He drove Kris’s car and asked Hyoyeon to drive his car back to their house. Kris sat at the passenger seat beside Chanyeol while I stayed at the back seat. I don’t know what happened to Minseok and Hyoyeon or to Kai and Sehun. We went first.

We were silent in the car. Kris’s tears were flowing endlessly.

Upon reaching the house, Kris went straight to his room.

Chanyeol and I followed him. His door was locked.

“I have Yoona’s key.” I whispered to Chanyeol. “Luhan gave it back to me when he and Yoona moved out.”

I fetched the key at my room while Chanyeol waited by Kris’s door.

We unlocked Kris’s door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter