Story Telling and a Boring Day ahead

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " You OK? " He asked me as we sat down on the bench after the gangsters left, in pain. I nodded and thank him gratefully with a huge smile " Thank you so much. I wouldn't know what would have happened if it wasn't for you. "

    " Wow, you made it sound like I'm so... so great. " He said as he lowered his head. Although he still have his helmet on, I somehow sense that he was smiling, a really wide smile.

    " Are you smiling? " I suddenly became very curious if I'm right. His head suddenly shot up and I can feel that he was looking at me, although I can't see his eyes. " Erm, it's just that... people don't usually praise me. " He gave a nervous laugh.

    " Really? Why? I think you are great! " I gave him a thumbs up. I mean, he really is great. I think he should be a really good person since this is already the second time he's helping me, but he don't even know me, I'm just a stranger to him. Isn't a helpful person great? " I guess it's because I praise myself too much, so people don't really like to praise me. "

    " Oh. " I didn't know what else to say. I mean, what else can I say? Comfort him because people don't praise him? Or ask him not to praise himself too much? " Erm, can you tell me your name? " He suddenly asked.

    " No. " I answered without hesitation, I didn't want to tell him. Hearing my answer, he lowered his head again, haiz, I guess he's disappointed... " Why should I tell you my name when you don't even show me your face? " The words just somehow came out of my mouth, " I mean, don't you think it's a bit rude talking to me with your helmet on? "

    " Oh! " He seemed like he was about to take off the helmet when his phone beeped. Haiz... He took out his phone and began reading the text message. " Erm, I need to go now, sorry. "

    I nodded and gave him a smile. He then quickly stood up and drove off with his motorbike. Haiz, once again, I watch him drove off without knowing how he looked like.

    After he was already out of sight, I took another look at my necklace which I still tightly grabbed on my hand. I gave it one last smile before safely keeping it in my bag. Just then, someone called my name and I turned around. It was Onew oppa. " Onew oppa? What are you doing here? " I asked, suprised, as he ran over and sat down beside me.

    " You called me and I heard screams so I thought you might be in trouble. " He explained.

    " Really? I called you? " I took out my phone and opened the contact list. I was surprised. Onew oppa really is the first in my contact list! Wait, there's something else that I'm really curious about. " How did you even know that I'm here? " 

    " TaeMin told me. " I nodded as I looked at my contact list again. Oh! So, I only have two contacts- Onew oppa and TaeMin, no wonder he's the first in my contact lists. I guess I need to ask other people for their number too, I look so pathetic with only two contacts.

    " JungMi ah! " I jumped. I looked up at him, shocked. Why did he shout at me? Did I do anything wrong? " So, are you ok? Are you hurt? What exactly happened? Don't ever come out alone at night again, ok? " He bombarded me with a string of questions. I smiled. So he's only worried about me... I thought he was going to scold me.

    " I'm fine, and don't worry, I won't. "

    " Ok then. " He relaxed, " So what is it that exactly happened? "

    " I'll tell you later. " I smiled again. It feels so good to know that there's actually someone who would worry about you. My aunt never did...

............................................................

    " Who is the mysterious rider anyway? " TaeMin had been asking me questions throughout the whole story telling process.

    " Haiz, I want to know too. " I really do. I'm sure we could be really good friends.

    " When are you coming for dinner? " Onew oppa shouted from the kitchen, " JungMi finished the story ages ago, so can you please stop asking questions and come to have your dinner? " Onew oppa appeared at the kitchen door.

    " Argh, coming. " TaeMin shouted back as he reluctantly stood up and make his way to the dining table. Watching TaeMin leave, I smiled again. How I wish someone would call me for dinner too! Aunt never cared if I've eaten or not. " JungMi ah! Hurry! The food's getting cold! " Onew oppa shouted again. " Yah, don't you dare to eat that before JungMi comes! " I heard Onew oppa scolding TaeMin.

    " Coming! " I quickly stood up and ran to join them, feeling happier than ever. The feeling of having a family, I can at last feel it now.  " JungMi ah, why don't we go and look for MinHo hyung later? Since you already found your necklace. " TaeMin asked excitedly.

    " It's already so late, you can look for him tomorrow. By the time you reach there, the sky would be dark already! " Onew oppa argued. I nodded and agreed, " Why do you even like going there so much? You are so excited about it! "

    " Don't you think MinHo hyung is very fun? I can't wait to go there tomorrow! " TaeMin smiled as he bounced up and down his chair.

    " So now, let's have our dinner! For today's special dish, we have our delicious, crispy chicken nuggets! " Onew oppa annouced and TaeMin whined, " Hyung! Chicken nuggets again? "

    I laughed as I watched them argue about chickens. Having a family is so good, isn't it? Haiz, I really hope to find oppa soon...

..................................................

    The next morning, I woke up later then usual since there is no school. I walked out of my room and headed to the bathroom. Hmm, the house is unusually quiet today. After washing up, I went to have my breakfast. Is Onew oppa working? Hmm, maybe. Then how about TaeMin? Is he still asleep or something?

    Just then, a familar voice broke through my thoughts, " Yah! Why didn't you wait for me before you eat? " TaeMin rushed to the table.

    " Oh! I didn't know you are awake already! I thought you were still sleeping. " I stared at him as he quickly put down a small container filled with ice before rushing to toast a bread. " What is that? " I asked pointing to the container of ice.

    " Oh, that? Hyung's sick... He has a fever. I don't think he'll be going to work today. " He answered as he sat down infront of me with his toasted bread.

    " He's sick? Is it very serious? " I asked concernly. Just then, TaeMin's phone rang. He took out his phone to check the caller id. Immediately, a wide smile appeared on his face, " Erm, I'll go and take this call. " He stood up quickly and turned to leave for the washroom.

    I shrugged. Is it necessary to go to the bathroom to take a call? Soon, TaeMin returned from the bathroom, " Erm, JungMi ah, I need to go out for a while. Can you help me to take care of hyung? " He asked as he took his jacket from the sofa.

    " Huh? How about 'The legendary MinHo' ? Aren't we going there later? " I asked as he starts to wear his jacket. " We can go there anytime. Bye! " He answered as he rushed out of the door.

    " Yah! Where are you going? " I shouted but, haiz, I'm too late, the door is already shut.

................................................................

    Haiz, today is such a boring day. I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling and having nothing to do... ... ... ... I sat up on my bed, hmm, maybe I should just do some studying. I quickly opened up my math textbook and argh, I have no mood to study! I can't study without the stress of having exams round the corner! Haiz, then what should I do?

    I can't even go out because it's raining outside and of course, I need to stay here, in case Onew oppa needs something. " AH CHOO! " Someone sneezed, Onew oppa sneezed. Oh no, I forgot to close the windows in his room, it must be really cold inside. I quickly got out of my room and rushed to Onew oppa's room, but I stopped just outside his door.

    I knocked softly on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. Should I just go in? " AH CHOO! " I heard him sneezed again. Aish, I guess I need close the window soon, if not, he'll freeze to death! I turned the door knob slowly and pushed open the door.

    I looked inside. Hmm, the room is very neat. There's two bed on the left side of the room, seperated by a bedside table. and Onew oppa's sleeping on one of them. " Boom!!! " The thunder roared and I jumped. I turned my gaze towards the window and, oh no, the window really isn't close! And the rain is even splashing in!

    I quickly rushed over to the window and closed it tightly. Ok, done. I than turned to leave when, " Ahh! " I slipped and fell. " Ouch... " I said softly as I rubbed my . It's really painful... I then turned to look at the floor around me. The floor is all wet. Haiz, it's probably the rain.

    I stood up carefully, I need to take a dry cloth here to dry the floor before any one else slips and fall. I was about to leave when I realised something. Will the blankets get wet? I walked over to Onew oppa's bed, which is nearer to the window than the other bed. I bend down to have a look at the sleeping Onew oppa.

    The next thing I did, which I also don't know why I did that, was to wave a hand infront of his face. No reaction. Hmm, he really is asleep. I then turned my gaze to the blanket on him. It really is wet! I removed the blanket from him, I need to wash this. Wait, but he'll be cold without the blanket! Then, something caught my attention.

    A ha! TaeMin's blanket! I then took the blanket from the other bed and put it softly on Onew oppa, ya softly, or at least I thought it was soft, I didn't want to wake him up.

 

=================================

We would like to thank our three new subscribers :

- sweetmarshmallow6594

- togetherSHINeelove

- aizahongtoseomin