Shocked

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " JungMi? Did something happen? JongHyun suddenly called and siad that both of you will be moving over tomorrow. " Onew oppa's anxious voice asked through the phone.

    " Onew oppa, can we meet somewhere now? I need to talk to someone... " I sighed, " I don't think I want to talk to Key oppa or JongHyun oppa about this. I think JongHyun oppa needs more calming down than me right now. "

    " Sure, have you eaten your lunch? Do you need me to prepare some for you? "

    I look over to the digital clock beside my bed and it reads: 12:49. My gaze then shifted to the food Oppa bought for me on my study desk. I haven't touched it. I don't feel like eating those. " Can you cook some porridge for me? I really want to eat the food you cook, Onew oppa. "

    " Of course! It'll be done when you reach. I'll make the most delicious porridge ever, for you. "

..................................................................

    " Thank you Onew oppa. For the porridge. " I smiled at Onew oppa after finishing the last bit of the porridge, " It's really nice! "

    Onew oppa smiled in return, " I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't cooked porridge for a long time now. " He then took the bowl and walked over to the sink, " I'll wash the bowl now, why don't you go out and have some rest first? You must be tired of all the arguments going on at home between JongHyun and Key. "

    I frowned, " How about I help you with the bowl first? I can rest later. "

    " There is only one bowl, I can manage, futher more, JongHyun might come and look for you later. You might be brought home before you could even rest properly. Trust me, JungMi. Go and rest. You need them. " He shook his head before he smiled assuringly at me. I softened at his sweetness and nodded my head. " Thank you Oppa. I wouldn't know what to do without you. " I smiled before leaving him alone in the kitchen.

    I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes. Ahh~ Finally peace. I smiled to myself. It was so noisy since last night at home. JongHyun oppa and Key oppa are always arguing the moment they see each other, how I hope that I could enjoy my weekends quietly, just like that. I was about to fall asleep when my phone suddenly rang, breaking the silent living room.

    I looked at the caller id. A smile broke into my face the moment I saw his number, " Hello? "

    " Yah, why did you call so late? I thought I told you to call me after school that day? " I scolded him playfully. " Psh, I will forgive you this time, no repeated mistakes, ok? " I smiled to myself and asked, " So... when is the flight? "

    " Aww~ Still so long away? " I pouted. " Well, remember to call me when you reach Korea, I will go to the airport and fetch you. "

    I laughed and asked suspiciously, " Really? I don't really believe you though. You haven't been here since so many years ago! How would you know your way around? " I rolled my eyes and tsked after hearing his answer, " Do you think a map and gps can do all the job? You will still need my help in the end. "

    " Fine~ We'll wait and see. "

    " Ok then, bye! I can't wait when that day comes! " I exclaimed excitedly and laughed. I closed my phone and placed it back into my pocket. I then stood up and turn around, about to look for Onew oppa in the kitchen, but I saw him standing there. " Onew oppa? "

    He smiled a little and came over, "JungMi... Is that the same person you talked on the phone the other day? " I raised my eyebrow at his weird question, but still answered him. I slowly nodded my head, " Mmm. It was the same person. " I then tilted my head a little, " Why? "

    " N-nothing. Just curious. " He smiled and I smiled back, " Well, he is my- " My phone rang suddenly and I gave him a sorry smile and quickly picked up my phone, " Hello? "

    " JungMi! Where are you? I'm so worried about you! How can you disappear just like that? " My oppa asked worriedly. I sighed and smile, " Oppa, I am at Onew oppa's house right now. You don't have to worry, he even cooked lunch for me already. "

    There were silence for a while before he replied, " Ok then, don't come back home too late ok? " Even though he can't see me, I nodded my head and smiled assuringly, " Mmm, I will go home in a while. "

    After saying our goodbyes, I hung up and smiled. I looked up at Onew oppa, " Do you know that I had always dreamt that my real oppa will be someone like you? Always thinking and caring about me. Worried about my meals, someone I can always talk to. You're just like my real oppa. " 

    " Real oppa? "

    I nodded, " Yup, just like my real oppa. " He lowered his head and mumbled something I couldn't catch. I tilted my head a little and frowned, " Huh? " He looked up and repeated, " B-but I don't want to be like your real oppa. "

    I stared at him in confusion and asked, " What do you mean? Did I do something wrong? " I started worrying, did I make him angry? He looked at me in the eye seriously, so serious that I felt uncomfortable, " JungMi, you didn't do anything wrong... the only thing you did wrongly is that... " He gulped and took in a deep breath, " Y-you made me fall in love with you... I really like you, JungMi. "

    I was shocked and I didn't know what to say, " I-I really like you too oppa, but... what d-do you mean by... fall in love? "

    " JungMi, I don't want to be like your real oppa, I want to be something more. "

    " S-something more? " I gulped, " Onew oppa, I'm sorry if I- " He cut off my sentence, " No, it's not your fault JungMi, I am at fault, I'm so sorry... " He looked down at the floor, " I know you treated me just like your brother, but I thought I have to let you know. To at least try so when one day, you introduce your boyfriend to me, I won't be that sad and hurt, because I have already tried. I know this is selfish, but please understand JungMi... "

    " I-I understand, Onew oppa. "

    " Please don't feel awkward around me, lets just forget that this thing even happened, ok? " He finally looked up at me and smiled, I nodded my head and smiled back, " Thank you oppa, for all the things you have done for me. " I took a step forward and gave him a hug, " You are the best oppa ever. "

 

A/N

Since Onew got the least amount of votes, we will 'get rid' of him first XD

I guess he is too Oppa-ish~ Or at least that is what my younger sister said~

And by the way, I really want L.Joe to win, somebody, vote for him please? ^^