The Lost Necklace

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " Let's go! " IU shouted as she pulled me up from my seat immediately after the teacher exits the classroom.

    " Where are we going? " I asked curiously as she jumped up and down the place. " We are going to find 'The Wise Old Man' , remember? Come on! I couldn't wait already! " She answered as she started pulling me out of the classroom with TaeMin, ChunJi and L.Joe following closely behind.

    Oh ya, 'The Wise Old Man' , I've already totally forgotten about him. I really hope he would be able to help me to find oppa though. Haiz, it's been such a long time since I last saw oppa, how I wish we could meet again soon... When I do find him, I'll definately treat him to my favourite chocolates. I even have some in my bag now. My bag... OH, MY BAG!

    " WAIT! MY BAG!!! " I shouted as I pointed to my bag, now still resting on the floor beside my desk. " Oh! I'll get it! " ChunJi immediately flew back to my seat for my bag and got back behind us in what felt like a second. " WOW! That was fast! " We stared at him in amazement.

    " What? " He looked at us with an innocent smile. " Shouldn't we go now? "

.............................................

    " Hyung! " TaeMin called out as we stopped infront of a small wooden hut. Not exactly wooden, but still it reminds me of those wooden huts in storybooks, like those found in the middle of the jungle or something like that. " Hyung! We are here, open the door! "

    A guy then suddenly poked his small head out of the door and looked at us, when I say small, it really is SMALL. All of us looked up at his smiling SMALL head and WOW, I was shocked! Why is his head so high up there? How did he even get there in the first place? He then opened up the door for us to go in. My jaw dropped! Now that I can see his whole body, I'm even more shocked. He's so SUPER tall!

    So he did not somehow get that high, but the fact is that his head is originally that high up. Wow, I think it's almost reaching the sky already... WOW... I'll never be able to imagine someone with head that small to be so tall. We went in and he invited us to sit down. I examined his face and Wow, yes, Wow again, because his eyes are SUPER big and like I've mentioned before, his head is small. No, wait, his head is way too small for his eyes... How can they even fit in?

    Ohhh, I'm seriously very WOWed now, I don't even know how many times I have WOWed already! " Hyung, this is JungMi and she needs your help. " TaeMin's voice broke through my WOWing and brought me back to Earth from the WOW Planet.

    " Hello, JungMi. I'm pleased to meet you! " The hyung that TaeMin calls greeted me with a deep voice. I quickly stood up and bowed to him. " Hi! Nice to meet you too! "

    " Of course it's nice to meet me, everyone LOVE to meet me. Why? Because... I'm Choi MinHo, The Legendary 'Wise Old Man' . " He paused for a moment, looking all proud before he continues, " But I don't really understand why they add the 'Old' though, I'm not really that old... " He started his invisible beard while thinking of the reasons why people would add in the word 'Old'.

    I just stared at him, dazed. I am totally amazed about... everything, really everything in here is just too amazing. How can person shocked me all the way from his house to his face to his eyes to his speech to his actions, basically to his everything?! " Erm, hyung, JungMi here needs your help. " TaeMin reminded which snapped both him and me out of our thoughts.

    " So, what is it that you need help with? " The Legendary MinHo finally asked. I then tell my story to him all over again, haiz, I wonder how many times more do I have to repeat it before I can successfully find my oppa? " So? " He asked after I'm finished with story.

    " So what? " I asked.

    " So what do you need help with? " He asked the obvious. WHAT?! I can't believe he still doesn't know what is it that I needed help with! Is he stupid or something?! How can he be the 'WISE old man' when he don't even get my simple point?! But, wait, I need to calm down first. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. I can't take my breath breath breath~ Wait! Stop! Ok, now I'm all ready.

    " So, I need your help in finding oppa. " I tried to not get angry at him, anyway, I'm the one that need his help, right? I then gave him a forced smile, " So can you PLEASE help me? "

    He nodded his head and continued with his proud expression still on face, " Of course! Why? Because... I'm Choi Min- " He stopped when he notice my impatient glare at him. He then clear his troat before continuing " So... any information about your brother? "

    " Mmm, his name is Kim JongHyun, he should be 21 this year. " I answered with a smile, full of hope in my voice. MinHo looked at me, waiting for me to continue, but I shook my head and he asked, " Nothing else? Do you know that there's hundreds, no, maybe thousands of Kim JongHyun in the world?! "

    " But that's all that I can remember... " I lowered my head in disappointment. Haiz, I should asked more for information from my aunt. All that she gave me before I came was an air ticket and the necklace. Oh ya! The necklace! My face lit up. " Our parents gave the both of us similar necklaces! "

    " Now that's some helpful information. Let me see! " MinHo held his hand infront me. I immediately turned to search for it in my bag. Hmm, where have it gone to? I just can't seem to find it... I rummaged through my bag again and again. " Ahh! " I shouted in frustration. Where is it?! I even poured out all the stuffs in my bag to look for it, but it just isn't there.

    " JungMi ah, don't panic first. Calm down and tell us, when was the last time you saw it? " IU held my hand, trying to calm me down. Right, when is it the last time I saw it? Was it this morning? No, I don't think I saw it this morning. Was it yesterday then? No. How about the day before yesterday? Yes! It was the morning when I got off the airplane! Where did I place it then? In my pocket! Yup, that is where I last saw it! Oh no! It must have fell out of my pocket on the way! What should I do?

    I turn to them and said guiltily. " I think I lost it..."

    " What?! Lost it? Then how are we going to find your brother? " ChunJi asked, shocked.

    " Are you sure you searched carefully? " IU asked concernly and I nodded my head sadly, " I must have lost it the day before yesterday while wondering around, I had it in my pocket... "

    " Then let's go and search for it! It must still be there somewhere. " ChunJi suggested. We agreed and we split up to speed up the searching proccess. TaeMin went back home to look for it since I might have left it at home. L.Joe went to the bus stop where I've met TaeMin while ChunJi and IU went to the fast food resturant where we ate yesterday. So I went back to the only other place left, the park, the place where I spent the night .

    I walked into the park and took the exact same route to the bench I took the night before, searching carefully along the pavements. Soon, I reached the bench, but there's still no sign of my necklace. I sat down on the bench, feeling disheartened when something shiny caught my attention.

    I turned to where the source of attention was and immediately, a big smile formed on my face. Found it! I slowly picked up necklace and held it infront of me, letting it shine under the bright sun. I smiled at the shining star dangling infront of me, I turned it around and stared at the words engraved at the back 'Appa & Umma <3 U forever' .

    " Nice necklace, huh? " I jumped. I turned to look at the stranger now sitting beside me. He have those spiky hair and lots of rings all around his face. He looked totally like a badie, a gangster. I started to panic. Seeing how paniky I am, he smirked. OK, now that really make me scared. " Erm, I need to go now. " I quickly said as I stood up, trying to escape from this scary person.

    Just then, three other people suddenly appeared from nowhere and stopped me from leaving. They laughed at me as they surround me in a semi-circle with the bench behind me. My heart raced and my palms started to sweat. I didn't know what to do. I turned around to took a look at the person sitting on the bench. He slowly stood up from the bench and walked towards me, giving me another smirk.

    " Want to leave, sweetie? Not so fast! " He said as he started walking towards me. What should I do? Help! Someone! Anyone! Help me! Please! The nearer he get to me, the faster my heart beats. What is he going to do? I need to think of something quick! Phone! Yes! I need to call somebody!

    I quickly took out my phone as I started backing away from the gangster, he's getting too close to me. I quickly open my contacts but before I could do anything else, I bump into someone. I turned behind and saw that it's one of the gangster. I panic again. He grabbed my phone but I hold on to it like my life depends on it. My life DID depend on it!

    I could hear the others laughing, but I didn't care, I NEED to call someone! I know he will soon snatched over my phone, so I took the chance now and quickly press the call button for the first person on the list, I don't know who it is, but at least I've called someone. The next moment, the phone was already out my hand.

    Just then, a scream was heard and he fell down, dropping my phone. Just before it reached the ground, I catched it. I looked up and saw the mysterious guy from that night. What is he doing here? But who cares about that for now, he is here to save me right? MY LIFE SAVIOUR!

 

==================================

Thanks for subscribing and/or commenting: SHINeexxxXD anglekitty Caitlynlyn SuperShiningStar

Hope you like this chapter!