All that's happening

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " Are you sure I didn't return all your stuffs to you? " I asked L.Joe " Did you check thoroughly? "

    " Yes, I'm sure. You must have missed it out. " L.Joe and I were searching high and low around the whole house for the thing he lost during the tutor lesson he gave me yesterday, but we just can't seem to find it. " But I'm sure I returned everything to you already. " I sighed.

    " You even forgot to lock the door, how can you be so sure that you didn't miss it out somewhere? " L.Joe stated. " Luckily it was me who found the door unlocked, some bad guy could have came in and robbed you guys! Worse still, he might just kidnap you! "

    I sighed " I was just too worried about TaeMin, okay? Glad he's better now. "

    There was silence for a moment before L.Joe spoke, " So, he's... ok now? " I nodded my head and smiled to myself " Mmm, I was still so worried that he wouldn't forgive us. Now, he just need some rest. "

    " Oh. "

    " Aren't you happy that he isn't angry with us anymore? " I asked as I peek under the sofa again to make sure that there is nothing between that small tiny gap between the floor and sofa.

    " Huh? Of course I am happy. "

    " You don't sound very happy L.Joe. " I looked up at him, " Is something wrong? "

    " N-nothing's wrong, I was just... thinking about other stuffs... "

    " Really? Come on, you can tell me! I've been your seatmate for almost two months now! " I tried to make him tell his secret, " I've helped TaeMin with his noona problem and I might just be able to help you too! I might even be better than The Lengendary MinHo! " I sat down on the sofa and patted the empty space beside me. L.Joe tsked and pushed my head lightly with his index finger " You can't even understand simple Math questions, how can you be better than MinHo hyung? "

    " Yah! That wasn't my fault, ok? Blame the one with bad explaining skills. " I aimed a pillow at him, but he caught it just before it could hit him on his face, " Yah, don't push all the blame to me, just admit it, you are plain stupid. "

....................................................

    " Here it is! "

    " Where? " My head shot up from under the table, knocking onto it in the process. L.Joe held up a small eraser in his hand with a huge smile. " Here! "

    I rub my head where it got 'attacked' by the table and went over to him, " Seriously? An eraser? We have been looking for this thing this all while? "

    " Yup, what else do you expect? "

    " You could have bought another one! It doesn't even cost much! It's not like it's a calculator or something. " I tsked. " Looking for this thing is totally a waste of time and energy. How can you come all the way here just for this insignificant little eraser? "

    " This thing is important ok? " L.Joe stuffed it into his pocket, " We need this to erase pencil marks. " I rolled my eyes and stated " That's what all earsers do. " L.Joe was about to speak when I interupted him, " Since you found your missing item you should go back and finish up the homework for today already, I need to do mine too. "

    I pushed him to the door and unlocked it, " So bye bye~ See you tomorrow. "

    " Yah, why are you so eager to chase me out? "

    " Onew oppa should be back soon, and he really don't like seeing you~ Everytime he sees you, he'll have mood swings. So you should just stay out of his way and quickly go back before Onew oppa comes back. "

    " Onew oppa, Onew oppa, Onew oppa, blablabla. I am also older than you, ok? Why aren't you calling me oppa? "

    " You're just a few weeks older! "

    " Yah, why are your manners? " L.Joe glared at me, " How can you talk to someone older than you like that? "

    " Aish, you- " I bit my lip and sighed, " What must I do to make you leave? "

    " Call me oppa, call me oppa and I will leave immediately. " Haiz, this L.Joe. Why must he do this? Forget it, I don't have time to argue with him right now, I'll just get back at him tomorrow in school, " O-oppa "

    " Good girl~ " He smirked and patted my head like I'm his dog or something, " See you tomorrow. " L.Joe turned to leave, revealing a shock Onew oppa with his two hands filled with plastic bags. I gasped, " Onew oppa... "

    He stared at L.Joe, I expect him to push him out of the door like the other day, but he didn't. He turned away and went past us into the kitchen. " Look what you've done! " I whispered angrily to L.Joe. I pushed him out and closed the door. I then went to the kitchen and peeked inside to see what Onew oppa was doing.

    " I thought it would be too late to cook, so I bought our dinner. But sadly, there's no chicken today. " Onew oppa startled me as he spoke suddenly, not even looking up from arranging the food onto the table. I went beside him and helped with the bowls. " Oppa, are you angry? " I asked softly.

     He continued setting the table " Of course not, what made you think that way? "

    " You've gone quiet all of a sudden... "

    " I did? Don't worry, I really am fine. I will support you no matter what you choose to do, ok? " He said and gave me a small smile, finally looking up from the table.

   Not knowing why he suddenly said that, I nodded. " I will forever support you too, oppa! " I smiled, feeling happy that he's finally smiling again.

   He nodded and looked towards his room " Can you wake TaeMin up for dinner? "

    " Y-yes oppa " I bowed a little and quickly went to complete the task Onew oppa gave me. TaeMin will be so happy to know that food is back!

...........................................................

    I strolled along the path in the park, enjoying the soft breeze blowing gently on my face. It's pretty late now but I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to sneak out for a little walk. So much have been happening recently, I've finally found oppa and will be moving over to his house very soon, I'll be leaving Onew oppa and TaeMin. Onew oppa's being weird recently and TaeMin's deeply hurt over the noona incident. Haiz, and now L.Joe is just as annoying as ever.

    I sat down on the bench I frequent and started kicking the stones on the floor. I like it here, the wind, the silence, the soft swaying of the trees, they make me so happy. Slowly, a smile crept to my face. Memories starts to flow in like scenes in the movies.  This is the place we always meet, the dark rider and me, but it's been quite some time now. I sighed and leaned back on the bench, looking up at the moon. " I wonder if we'll get to meet again today. "

   " If you're talking about me, then yes. "

    I sat up in surprised and turned to look at the person sitting beside me. He's here, he's really here, the dark rider. I blinked a few times, not knowing how to react.

   " Missed me? " He asked and I could sense the smirk in his tone. I found myself blushing at his question, how can he be so charming without even showing his face? Lucky, he probably won't be able to see me blushing under the dim moon light.

   " H-huh? " I stuttered. I didn't know how to answer his question, it'll be so embarassing to admit that I was thinking about him just when he appeared and yet, I probably did miss him. " Erm, how do you know I'm here? " I asked in an attempt to change the subject.

    " I didn't know, I just came to try my luck. Oh, by the way, I have something important to tell you! " It felt like he was smiling.

    I looked at him eagerly, showing him that I am listening and that he could continue. He moved a bit closer to me and spoke in a softer tone. " Well, you know, you've been asking me to take down my helmet, right? " He paused as I nodded. I got somewhat excited that he might be showing me his face. " And I told you that I have my reason for keeping my identity from you, right? But now, there's no more reason to! " He exclaimed, probably feeling as excited as I am, or maybe even more.

    " So you'll take down your helmet? " I asked, finding it hard to keep the excitement within me.