Oppa v.s Key

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " What did you do to my JungMi princess?! " I hear someone shouting from outside my room. I shot up from my pillow and rubbed my heavy eyelids from over crying before I slept ealier. " TaeMin told me you made her cry! " The muffled yells continued. I took a look at the digital clock beside my bed and it says: 9:17PM.

    " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make her cry. " Key oppa, that was Key oppa's voice.

    The voice, belonging to my JongHyun oppa continued shouting in a very sacastic tone, " You didn't mean to? Well, I touch your don't-you-ever-dare-to-touch motorbike this afternoon! And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! " Even though I was in my room with the door shut, I could clearly hear their conversation. They were too loud.

    " Hyung, I- "

    " You what? What? What kind of excuses you going to make up? You made her cry! You are suppose to be naggy only! You are not suppose to make people cry! Especially not her! She's my sister! " JongHyun oppa cut him off. I stared at the door and for a moment I thought the door was shaking due to the loud yelling from outside. But I figured that it was only due to my dizzy head.

    I must have sat up too quickly, so I lied back down on my bed and used the blanket to cover my head, trying to block out the noise outside. But it seems like it didn't really help, because Key oppa's voice was heard again, " Hyun- "

    " Hyung? Hyung?! You don't hyung me! You hurt my precious baby! I don't have a dongsaeng like you! My dongsaeng wouldn't have cause my princess to cry! You... you this monster! "

    I raised my eyebrows, I didn't know Oppa have so many nicknames for me. And he uses them when he's in an arguement? I sat up again, but this time slowly. I sighed, I am so thristy, but I can't go out now... They are arguing... about me. I look around for something to drink, I was about to give up when I happen to see a water bottle warped around in some sort of thing to keep it warm, on my table.

    I walked over and picked it up. I wonder where this came from... A post-it note was attached to it, and it says: JungMi, have you slept well? I bet you are thristy now, so I prepared some warm water for you. I hope it's still warm though. And take care, don't cry too much~ I'll buy some ice-cream for you on Monday! TaeMin.

    I smiled and gulped down the water. I put the water bottle down and listen to the argument outside again.

    " Hyung! You listen to me! " Key oppa shouted. I can hear JongHyun oppa scoff, " Now you shout at me? You are in the wrong! You made her cry! Do you think just because your taller I'll be scared of you? Ha! I'm not scared! Especially if it's someone who bullies my sister! "

    I sighed, I don't want them to be arguing... They were best friends and now because of me, they've fallen out with each other. I walked over to the door and slowly opened the door a little, I peeked outside and call out softly, " Oppa... "

    Oppa seem to have heard me because he turned around and quickly came over, " JungMi? Did we wake you up? I'm so sorry, my darling... " I nodded my head and open the door wider for him to enter. " You see what you have done. It's all your fualt! " Oppa hissed at Key oppa before he closed the door behind him.

    I went over to my bed and lied back down. Oppa sat on my bed, beside me, " JungMi? "

    I stared at him nodding my head a little, indicating that I was listening. I was so tired, I don't even have much energy to talk. " Can you tell oppa what did that naggy Key do to make you cry? "

    I tilted my head a little and asked curiously in a whisper, " I thought you said TaeMin told you already? "

    " Well, he said I should ask you myself, if you want to tell me, you would. He just told me Key did something very wrong and made you cry. " Oppa explained, in a very worried tone. I knew I could trust TaeMin. He's really mature. Now he knows what can be said and what not. " I'm so tired, can I tell you tomorrow morning? "

    He smiled, " Sure. Anything for you princess. " He tucked me in under the blanket and kissed me on the forehead, " Goodnight JungMi. " He stood up and was about to leave when I grabbed his hand, " Oppa, can you sing me a song? I miss your singing... "

    Oppa nodded his head and sat back down, he puts my hand back into the blanket and started singing. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Drifting off to dreamland. How I miss his voice...

................................................................................

    I slowly opened the door and peeked outside. It was total silence... I guess they went out. I tiptoed out of the room and was about to enter the toilet when Key oppa came out of the kitchen and smiled at me, " JungMi! You're awake! I prepared some breakfast for you! "

    I looked away and quickly closed the toilet door behind me. I didn't know what to do. All that we've went through, I still can't believe he's dark rider. It's hard for me to face him now. I finished whatever I have to do in the toilet and opened the door. I quickly walked back to my room but before I could close the door, someone blaocked it. He push the door open slightly and apologised, " I'm sorry JungMi. "

    " Not now, Key oppa. Sorry, but I'm too tired. Let's talk some other time. " I looked at him tiredly. I guessed he understood because he removed his hand," I'm sorry... "

    I didn't know why, but looking at him, I felt a surge of emotions. All those memories were just lies. Tears filled my eyes. I shook my head and was about to close the door when JongHyun oppa barged in the front door. " What are you doing to my JungMi?! Get away from her! "

    He rushed over and pushed Key oppa away from me. He glared at him before turning to me, " Baby, here, I brought you some breakfast. Your favourite fishball noodles too. " He passed me a plastic bag and smiled, " Why don't you go in and enjoy your breakfast first? " I nodded my head and he wiped away some of my tears, " Don't cry, ok? "

    I nodded again and before closing the door behind me. I leaned on the door and tears tickled down my cheeks. I closed my eyes and squated down on the floor. I placed the food on the floor beside me and cuddled myself. " What were you trying to do? What were you trying to do to her again while I was away?! " JongHyun oppa yelled softly. In his attempt to not let me hear them arguing.

    " Hyung, I was just telling her I'm sorry... " Stupid door. So not soundproof. I can even hear Key oppa talking softly. " Telling her you're sorry? Will that make her cry? Do you think I will believe you? "

    " I was really ju- "

    " It's just another excuse, I can never believe you again. You have broken the trust I have for you. We are moving out tomorrow. " My head shot up, moving out? To where? " Moving out? Hyung! Where are you going to stay? " Key oppa exclaimed, obviously shocked like I am.

    Oppa hushed him and whispered loudly, " Do you want JungMi to hear us? Keep your volume down! And you don't have to worry about me. I will have my own ways. "

    " I'm not worried about you hyung, how about JungMi? If you're renting a room or a house, it is very dangerous for a girl. You should think for her too hyung. " Oppa scoffed, " I always think for her, don't worry, I will make the best arrangment for her, and you? Better stay out of our affairs. You have no rights to care about her when you are the one who caused all this mess. "

    I can imagine Oppa pointing his fingers accusingly at Key opa. But really? Moving out? To where? We just moved in, and now we are moving out?

 


A/N

We haven't been thanking our new subscribers for a long time now, so we'll just thank all of them here ^^

Thanks for reading and subscribing and/or commenting! We really appreciate it :))

MiMiSHINee | Jasminenxy | SPF116 | dahephapZICO | Rbeastforever | ShineeEllaBaby | LisaheartKEY | Tae_Lover | CaughtTheCondition | Queensabelle | ilovekpopandchicken | Typical-Singaporean | Shootingstar737 | knovelist | xXxRei_YuyaxXx | ShesSoCurious

Special thanks to ilovekpopandchicken for upvoting our fanfic ^^

 

And also thank you all the people who have voted in our poll <3

I just want to ask something, where have all the Onew fans gone to? He have no votes at all!