ChunJi and IU

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " Hey JungMi! Can I visit your house later? " IU turned around to ask me once the teacher ended the lesson. I tilted my head a little and asked curiously, " Why the sudden visit? "

    IU smiled, " You promised that you would introduce your oppa to me when you find him, remember? And since you have moved in with your oppa, it should be more convenient now, right? Plus I really want to know how your new house look like! "

    " I would love to have you visiting my house, but my oppa is out working today. Why not on the day after tomorrow instead? He would be at home the whole day. " I smiled, " Also, I already had plans for later. " I gave her a sorry look and she pouted, " Ok then, but where are you going later later? Can I go with you? "

    I thought for a while before nodding my head, " Sure! " I smiled and she beamed. " Then how about me? Can I go too? " L.Joe suddenly interrupted our conversation. I turned to him and gave him a instant, " No. "

    " Why not? " He asked like he have been wronged.

    " You have your class duties today. You need to stay back since you didn't finish it during break time. " I . He sighed and started, " B-but I have to make su- " ChunJi then turned over to face me and cut off his sentence, " Me! Me! I want to go to! And I don't have class duties today! "

    I shook my head and stated, " Only me and IU. No one else. "

    " It's not fair! " IU pushed ChunJi's head and tsked, " What's not fair? It's our girl's day today, so no boys allowed. "

    " Yah! " ChunJi glared at IU, " Why push my head?! It's painful you know?! You're going to make me stupid! " IU then laughed sacastically, " Ha ha ha ha, You are stupid even without me pushing your head. "

    I smiled at them, they will sure make a sweet couple. Just that they seem more like enemy than a couple now. Futher more, ChunJi is going to confess to his crush soon. " Why can't ChunJi go with you two? Where are you two going anyway? " L.Joe broke into my thoughts.

    I turned to look at him, " Somewhere. You don't have to know. "

    " Aish, what to do? " He mumbled under his breath and scratched his head in fustration. I looked at him weirdly and asked, " What what to do? We are just going out to play, it's not like we are going to go kill someone or what. "

    He looked at me and sighed, " You don't understand. "

    " If you don't tell me, how would I understand? " I gave him a If-you-don't-tell-me-how-would-I-know look. He thought for a while before whispering softly, " Well... The girl ChunJi is going to c-confess to is... IU. "

    My eyes widened, " What?! "

    L.Joe quickly hushed me, " Ssshh! Don't be so loud! They might hear you! "

    I gulped and asked softly, " Are you seriously? You mean ChunJi like IU? " He nodded his head and sighed, " I am not suppose to have told you. I really regret now. If I let you girls go alone, you might just accidentally tell her ChunJi is going to confess to someone because you can't resist the temptation. So now that you know the person is IU, you make sure you keep your mouth shut, ok? "

    " Tsk, you don't believe me? I promised I won't tell, and I won't tell. Even before I know the girl is IU. " I smiled. Well, who knows, maybe they do have a chance of ending up together, since ChunJi like her.

............................................................

    IU and I are walking down the pavement leading to MinHo's house with candyfloss in our hands. " JungMi, why exactly do we need to visit 'The Wise Old Man' all of a sudden? "

    I took a bite from my candy and smiled, " It's a secret. "

    " I want to know! JungMi, please~ Can you tell me? I promise I will keep my mouth shut! " IU pouted and pleaded. She rubbed her hands together and the candyfloss turned round and round. I smiled and shook my head, " Still no, IU. It's something I want the least amount of people to know. "

    IU sighed. She thought for a while before trying to make me say my secret again, " How about exchange of secrets? "

    " Exchange... of secrets? " I repeated and IU nodded, " If you tell me your secret, I will tell you mine too. " I thought for a while before nodding my head, " Ok then, but make sure you keep it a secret, ok? " She nodded eagerly and I started my story about Key oppa, just like how I had told TaeMin.

    IU nodded in understanding and stated, " I promise I won't tell your secret to anyone, or anything. I won't even mention it to my goldfish or the toilet bowl. " She smiled to assure me that the secret is safe with her and I smiled back, " I trust you IU. "

    " Thank you JungMi, and are you ok now? You must have felt really hurt back then. "

    I nodded my head, " I'm fine already, don't worry. " I stopped for a while before adding, " What's your secret? " IU looked down on the floor and gulped, " Well, my secret is... "

    She tilted her head up to look at me and I give her a look to continue. She then place beside my ear and whispered softly, " I like ChunJi. " After she finished, she quickly lowered her head back down and cupped her own face. My guess is: she is blushing. She liked ChunJi too! I beamed and asked for confirmation, " Really? "

    She nodded her head without looking up at me. I smiled to myself. So I guess she and ChunJi will end up together after all. I can't wait till ChunJi confess and IU accepts him! " But IU, why do you and ChunJi act like enemies when you like him? "

    " If I blush everytime I see him or act weirdly, people will notice. " She explained, playing with her own fingers as she talk, " So if we are fighting, I would have lesser chance of blushing. Futher more he would have more chance of noticing me that way. " I can somehow sense her smiling and I smiled too, they will surely make a very cute couple.

.....................................................................

    " Thank you 'Wise Old Man' . " I smiled and bowed ninety degrees. I just couldn't thank him enough for what he have done for me, the hope he have given me when I was looking for my oppa, the news that he told me about I have already seen my oppa before just that I didn't realised and the advice he just gave me about Key oppa.

    He smiled, " Just call me MinHo oppa, like IU. You don't have to be so formal with me. " I nodded and beamed, " Thank you MinHo oppa. Thank you for today and also helping me find my brother. "

    " You're welcome. I'm glad to help. "

    " So we'll get going now. Bye MinHo oppa! " IU waved goodbye and he waved back. I give him a little bow and waved goodbye too. I gained a lot advice today over there. Well, after thinking for some time, I think I should just make up with Key oppa. He didn't mean to lie to me in the first place either. I should understand him.

    I smiled to myself, it felt like a heavy load had just been taken off me and I felt so happy.

 

A/N

Woo~ L.Joe got the most number of votes! XD Hehe

Seems like my pleading worked~ Why don't you vote for TaeMin now? He got the least number of votes compared to the other 2 now~ >< Poor thing~ Pleeease? *TaeMin's innocent puppy eyes* <33

And we got all the chapters written out now, just the last chapter left~ Where JungMi will make a choice, and the poll will make a difference :))

This fanfic will end in about 5 more chapters by the way~ ^^