Last week of School

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    Ahhh~ Last week of school this year! After that it's all holiday! I smiled to myself and skipped into the classroom. Last night, I have finally talked oppa out of moving in with Onew oppa again, we can't possibly keep bothering them right? Oppa finally understood and promised not to move out.

     I walked down the classroom and saw ChunJi and L.Joe whispering to each other, I sat down on my seat and they immediately stopped, ChunJi cleared his throat and quickly turned back to face the front. I looked at L.Joe curiously and asked, " What are you guys talking about just now? "

    " N-nothing. " L.Joe shook his head and looked down at his book. Weird. Why are they behaving so weirdly? What is it that they were talking about I can't know? " Psh, I thought only girls gossip? So actually ChunJi and you gossip about other people too. "

    " What? W-we are not gossiping! " L.Joe defended himself, " We were- " I looked at him eagerly, but he suddenly stopped, he then quickly looked back down, " I'm not suppose to tell you. "

    I pouted, " Why? What is it that I can't know? What kind of secret is it? "

    " It's... something about... ChunJi and- " He stopped again, I stared at him and encouraged him to continue, " ChunJi and? " He sighed and looked down at his book again, " I'm not suppose to tell you. "

    " Fine. You share secrets with your best friend, and you don't even want to tell your seatmate. " I turned to look infront, which happened to be ChunJi's big head. L.Joe sighed and turn to look at me, " You have your secrets with IU too, why can't I have mine with ChunJi? "

    I turned to look at him and tried to convince him, " You shouldn't have got me curious then, now I really want to know... "

    " Because it's about ChunJi, that's why the more I can't tell anyone about it! How can I go around spreading his secret? "

    I tsked, " It's just me, how can it be called spreading his secret? " I pouted, " I promise, I promise I won't tell a soul! " He thought for a while before finally compromising, " Fine, I'll tell you a little, " He put his index finger and thumb together, leaving only a small space between them, " just a little. "

    I nodded eagerly, " So, what is it about? "

    " Well, it's ChunJi. H-he wants to confess to a girl. And we are discussing about how he should. " My eyes widen and I gasped, " Really? So ChunJi got a crush? Do I know her? "

    L.Joe sighed and tapped his chin, " Well, it's someone you know, but I think it's better not to tell you... yet. At least not now, after he confessed, after he confessed and I will tell you who is it. "

    I looked at him and nodded.

    " It might just spoil the surprise for the girl if I tell you, so I should just keep my mouth shut. " He zipped his mouth with his fingers and smiled. " Oh, and remember don't tell anyone, ok? Seriously NO ONE. "

    " I already promised not to tell a soul, and I won't. " I smiled, and L.Joe sighed in relieve, " ChunJi will be furious if he finds out I told you, so you seriously keep your mouth shut. " I nodded and pretended to zip my lips too.

    " Mmm, that's a good girl. " L.Joe patted my head like patting a dog and I pushed his hand away, " I'm not a dog, ok? And how's the real puppy? You didn't torture him to death, did you? "

    " Yah, what do you mean 'torture him to death'? He's very healthy and having fun with me at home, you don't have to worry. "

    I looked at him suspiciously, " Really? You sure he's living well? If the vet says he's having a depression or something after we send him back, you are going to get it from me. "

    " He's really doing very well! Trust me! "

    " How can I trust someone like you? You ask yourself, which part of you writes: I can take care of a cute puppy well. " I tsked and he shot back, " Who, except you, would be so stupid to write that on your own body? "

    My eyes widen, " What? Yah, I score better than you in everything except for English! " He smirked and added, " And music. " I bit my lips and agreed unwillingly, " Well, true you scored better than me in music too... " I sighed, before trying to defend myself, " But it's not fair, you learned piano since you are young but I have to start learning all the notes from scratch! All the stupid notes are so confusing! Especially the long and weird names... "

........................................................................

    " Where do you want to go for ice-cream JungMi? " TaeMin asked as we walked down the pavement beside the road outside the school. I thought for a while before answering, " How about the one we went last time? Their ice-cream is nice and not at all expensive. " I smiled and he nodded, " Sure~ "

    We walked in silence as I admired the beautiful flowers by the roadside. We soon reach the ice cream shop and we made our orders. I put my head on the table, feeling tired. I closed my eyes, trying to rest for a while before the ice cream come.

    After a few mintutes, I felt someone my hair. Feeling shocked, I opened my eyes and saw TaeMin, looking equally shocked. " Oh, you're not asleep? " He asked, nervously. I stared at him. He then noticed his hand on my head and quickly retreated them, " Your hair was messy... " He awkwardly laughed.

    " Oh. Thank you? " Weird. He quickly looked away avoiding my eyes. Few seconds later, the ice-cream finally arrived. He paid for the ice-cream and smiled, " Looks yummy! "

    I nodded eagerly and agreed, " Can't wait! " I scooped up a mouthful of my chocolate chip ice-cream and place it in my mouth. De~ licious~ ! The ice-cream melts in my mouth instantly. And the chocolate chips are just as nice and chocolaty. " How does yours taste like? Is it nice? " I asked TaeMin.

    " It's really nice and sweet. " He smiled, " There are so many different types of ice-creams, and I really want to try them all! "

    " Me too! " I laughed, " I want to try the cookies and cream ice-cream too! Oh! And the vanilla one too! " He then added, " Don't forget the Mint one! " TaeMin thought for a while before suggesting, " Why don't we come back again next time? To taste all the tasty ice-cream they have in here? "

    I nodded eagerly and smiled, " Sure! I am going to try the chocolate ice-cream the next ime. "

............................................................

    After we left the ice cream shop, we continued on our way in silence until I finally spoke up. " TaeMin? "

    " Yeah? " He turned to me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled too, " Thank you. "