Jealousy

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " Oh! Really? " I spoke into the phone.

    " School's over and I'll go there now! Wait for me there! Don't wander off, you might get lost! " I started packing my bag at lightening speed but soon stopped, surprised at what the person on the other line said before questioning, " You sure you can do it alone? Can you even find your way here? " I raised my eyebrows. I don't quite believe that he can come to my shcool to fetch me without me fetching him from the airport himself. " Ok then, call me if you get lost. " I smiled and said goodbye, " Saranghae~ "

    " Who is it? " L.Joe asked. I continued packing my bag and asked him back without looking at him, " Who is who? "

    " You know, the one you are talking to just now? " I picked up my bag after I finish packing it and looked at him, " Someone I know. You don't have to know who. " He rolled his eyes and tsked, " You always say that. "

    This time, I rolled my eyes and tsked, " It's true you don't have to know. "

    " But we're suppose to return the dog later. You have to bring me there remember? I don't know the way. " He reasoned. I paused and thought for a while, I sighed, " Fine. I will bring you there. He can come along. " He raised his eyebrow, " He? "

    I nodded, " Mmm, he. What's the problem. " He tilted his head and stated, " You said you love him. But I thought you said you don't have a boyfriend. "

    " It doesn't mean I can only say 'I love you' to my boyfriend, L.Joe. " I stated in a 'Duh~' tone and turned to leave the classroom. He followed behind me quickly after picking up his school bag and the other bag with the dog, " Wait for me! "

..............................................................

    " Noona! " I turned around and saw the one I've been waiting for. My eyes widened and rushed forward to give him a hug, " ChangJo! " We pulled away and I smiled, " Long time no see! I missed you! "

    " I missed you too, noona. " He smiled back. " The last time I saw you was a year ago, " I , " you've grown taller. " He smiled proudly and stated, " I am still growing, noona. Not like you, you've stopped growing and have to stay forever being this short. " He put out his tongue and I pouted, " I'm a girl! It's normal for a girl to be this height! "

    Just then, L.Joe interupted our conversation. " Erm, we need to return the dog, remember? " He reminded me. I turn back to ChangJo and explained, " That guy over there needs to return the dog to the dog refudge centre, but he don't know where to... so, I have to bring him there. "

    I gave him a sorry look. He smiled at me, " It's ok, I will go with you guys then, I have nothing to do anyway. "

................................................................

    " Well, I see you have turned matured and became more independent. You can really find your way from the airport to my school. " I smiled and he proudly stated, " You only know this now? I have always been very matured, noona. " He patted his chest.

    L.Joe, ChangJo and I are walking to the dog refudge centre together, erm, more of me and ChangJo walking together with L.Joe following behind. " Psh, I know I know. My ChangJo is the most matured and most independent. " I laughed.

    " Thank you thank you. " He bowed with one of his hands on his tummy and the other in the air, just like how the servant would bow to their master. I laughed, " Enough with jokes, when are you going to go back home? And when are you staying now? "

    He thought for a while, " Mmm, why don't I stay with you? " He tilted his head a little to look at me and I smiled, " I know Aunt wouldn't let you come here without enough preparations, she love you more than diamonds and golds. Now out with the truth! " I pretended to point my sword at him and ordered.

    " Oh, please do spare my life your highness. " He pretended to be scared and shocked. We laughed and he answered, " Well, actually I am staying in a hotel now, but I do wish I could stay with you noona, if you don't mind~ " He wiggled his eyebrows and I raised mine, " I am not living in oppa's house though, he is renting a house with someone. "

    " Aish, then how about you guys move over with me? " He cheekily suggested and I gave him a little knock on the head, " Don't think about these impossible things. " I gave him a playful glare before asking, " Why did Aunt sent you here anyway? "

    He shrugged and sighed, " To dance, what else? "

    " Dance? " I repeated. He nodded, " Mmm, but I'm going back in a few days already. And I cannot go to your graduation party, so sad. " He faked a tear and gave me a sad expression. I laughed and pushed his head with my index finger, " You can be an actor already! You can't wait to go back home and enjoy your air-conditional everyday isn't it? "

    He pouted, " Noona! How can you think that way? I really like you, you know? How can you hurt my feelings like that? "

...........................................................

    " Thank you! " We thanked the dog refudge centre's staffs as we left the place. " Noona, I'm thirsty, let's go and have a drink. "

    I looked up at him and smiled, " Sure. " We walked over to the nearest shop that sells drinks and quickly found a seat near the window. ChangJo and I are sitting opposite each other and L.Joe directly facing the window, in between us. We ordered our drinks and waited for them to arrive, " Let''s play sissors paper stones, the one who wins will get to hit the other on the head. " ChangJo suggested.

    I nodded and grinned evilly, " You better be careful! I play that a lot, and I seldom loses, prepare your forehead for my attack! " I turned to L.Joe and asked, " Do you want to play too? " He looked very irratated and just shook his head, very well then, I turned back to ChangJo and smiled, " Let's start then. "

............................................................

     " Ahhh~ " I whined, " It's so painful! How can you? You should hit softly! "

     ChangJo smiled and gave me a sorry look, " I'm so sorry noona. Is it really painful? " I pouted and nodded my head. He stood up and leaned in to gave me a small peck on the spot that he had hit me, " Is it better now? "

    I smiled and nodded, " It always does the trick. "

    Just then, the drinks arrived, my hot chocolate, my favourite drink, ChangJo's coke, his favourite drink, and L.Joe's milo. The waitress carefully puts down my hot chocolate infront of me and the coke infront of ChangJo. L.Joe quickly stood up from his chair and took the cup of milo from the tray. He was about to sit down back no his chair when he trips and the content in the cup of milo went flying.

..........................................................

    " You should have been more careful! It's all your fault! " I scolded L.Joe as I glared at him. Just then, the waitress came back with the first-aid kit, I took it and smiled at her, " Thank you so much. "

    I then turn back to ChangJo and asked, " Does it hurt a lot? " I looked at his hand, " It's all red and swollen! " I carefully applied the medicine onto his injured hand before giving L,Joe a death glare. " Look what you've done! With his hands injured, how can he continue to dance? "

    " In that case, sorry. " L.Joe shrugged.

   I gave him another glare, " You don't sound very sincere, L.Joe. " I then transfered my attention back to ChangJo's poor hand. " Is it better now? "

    " Noona, you forgot something. " He stated. I tilted my head a little in confusion. I thought for a while before remembering, I smiled and kissed his injured hand by the side where the medicine didn't reach, " Is it better now? "

    " It always does the trick. " He nodded and smiled. I then pass the first-aid kid back to the waitress and thanked her again. I then gave L.Joe another glare before turning back to ChangJo, I took his hand and smiled, " Let's go home now. "

.....................................................

    After sending ChangJo back to his hotel, it's time to deal with L.Joe. " Who is he? "

    " I said before: You don't have to know. " I turned away and started to walk back home, it's not that he's identity is a sceret or anything, but I just didn't want to compromise and tell L.joe since he made me angry. L.Joe didn't give up asking for an answer though, " Just tell me! Why are you two so close? You kissed each other and says 'saranghae' too? What exactly is your relationship with him? "

    I stopped walking and turned to face him, " You're really irratating! Why do you even want to know so much? "

    " Because I'm jealous that's why! "

    " W-what? Jealous? " I stared at him weirdly and he quickly added, " Y-you are my seatmate, and yet you are closer to that person than with me, so I'm j-jealous... " Ok, weird explaination but well, " How can you be jealous of him? L.Joe, we grow up together! We are just like blood related-siblings, sometime even more. "

    He raised his eyebrows and I continued, " We are cousins, his mother took care of me when I lost my parents, we grew up together, ate together, slept together, I even help bath him when we were younger. "

    " So, you... and him aren't going to be like... girlfriend boyfriend relationship? "

    I sighed and shook my head, " Never. " He sighed in relieve and smiled to himself, weird. But forget it, I can't be bothered with him.