Bidding Goodbye

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " Ooohhh~ I am so excited JungMi! " IU jumped up and down in joy. IU and I are outside Key oppa's house, I had brought her over to take a look at the place I am staying at now, and also to introduce my oppa to her. I smiled and opened the door. I took a step inside and called, " Oppa! I brought a friend home! "

    IU took a step in too. She widened her eyes and wowed, " Wahh~ I wish I live in some place like this! It's so beautiful! "

     I laughed, " I was shocked the first time I saw this place too, I can't believe two adult men live in such a beautifully decorated house and still keep it clean. " IU nodded and looked around in awed. Oppa came out from his room and smiled, " My baby JungMi is back! " He gave me a welcome hug before turning to IU and asked, " And what's your name? "

    " My name is IU, Lee JiEun. " IU bowed politely and shyly smiled back. Oppa smiled charmingly, " Ahh~ JiEun. A pretty name for a pretty lady. " He then puts his arms around our shoulder and lead us in, " Come on in my princesses. What kind of drinks do you want? Orange juice or maybe coke? "

    IU smiled, " It's ok, I am not thristy. "

    " Ah. You don't like orange juice or coke? Then how about hot chocolate? We have fresh milk too if you want. " I takes his hands off me and said, " Oppa, just give her plain water will do, and don't bother, she's taken already. "

    Oppa saluted, " Yes my baby, plain water it is. " He then added before disappearing into the kitchen. " Well, who knows? I might be better than any of her 18 year old childish boyfriends. " He smirked and gave me a wink. I laughed and shouted after him, " You are childish too, Oppa! "

    " Well, if ChunJi don't exist, I might just consider him. " IU joked. " Please do not consider him, he's charming but too flirty for you. " I laughed. She nodded her head and laughed too, " I can see why you say that. "

.....................................................

    " Wow... Your room is so pretty! The ceiling colour is so beautiful! "

    I nodded, " I have the same reaction the first time I step in too! " IU walked over to my study table and smiled, " This lamp is so beautiful! Where did you get it? " Lamp? I don't remember having a lamp on my table. I walked over and saw a lamp on the corner of my table. I frowned, where did this come from?

    " JungMi! There is a post-it-note under the lamp. " IU exclaimed in suprise. I took the note and read it. It is from Key oppa. I skimmed through the neatly written words as regret overwelmed me. I rushed out of the room and IU quickly followed behind me. Oppa came out of the kitchen with 2 cups of water and I hurriedly exclaimed, with tears at the brim of my eyes, " Key oppa is leaving! He is going overseas! "

    " What?! "

.............................................................

    I quickly rushed out from the car and into the airport, " Key oppa! " People are rushing here and there, heading to their flights. And those strolling around gave me weird looks, but I didn't care, I need to find him. I have not tell him that I forgive him already. Not yet, he cannot leave yet. Not now, just give me a few minutes.

    Oppa came to my side and said, " Let's go and ask the counter for his flight. He might not have boarded the plane yet, we will go there and look for him. " He give me a light assuring pat on the shoulder before rushing to the counter. IU came and smiled, " Don't worry, JungMi. You will find him. I will help you. "

    I give her a small smile, " Thank you, IU. " I then quickly hurry to where my oppa is. Key oppa told me through the note that his parents wants him to imigrate and even had his house and job prepared for him. I never knew Key oppa is from a wealthy family. But I guess that's why he can have two motorbikes and a beautiful decorated house.

    He even stated in the letter that he had transfered the house to under the name of my oppa. The only thing he took away from the house is his favourite motobikes. He also apologised in the letter again, last but not least he praised himself for choosing the beautiful lamp for my room. I can't believe he intend to leave without saying goodbye to us.

..............................................................

    " Key oppa! " I shouted. He turned around and was shocked. I ran forward and gave him a big hug, " Key oppa, how can you go without biding goodbye?! " Tears escpaed my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. " How could you?! "

    " JungMi ah... "

    I took my hand off him and clenched my fist, " Do you think leaving will solve everything?! Do you?! " I looked up at him, " How can you leave a letter and just leave like this! It's not fair! "

    " JungMi ah, I-I'm sorry... " I wiped away my tears with the back of my hands and sniffed, " You should! I haven't even got the chance to tell you that I had forgiven you already! And you are thinking of leaving just like that? "

    " W-what? You... forgave me? " He asked with widened eyes, I nodded my head and smiled, " Mmm, I don't want to lose such a good oppa just because of this. " He broke into a smile. Just then, oppa came over and gave him a smack on his head, " Aish, you this... this Key. How can you leave just like that?! "

    I looked at them and laughed when Key oppa rubbed his head with his hands and whined, " Hyung! It hurts! " Oppa stated in a monotone, " It's your punishment. " He then quickly added, " And it's not that I will miss you or anything that I am here, it's because I- " I cut off his sentence and tsked, " Please oppa, you were so worried that you won't get to say goodbye to him earlier. "

    Key oppa turned to him and pulled him in for a hug, " Thanks hyung. For everything. And I am sorry. " We laughed as Oppa gave him a pat on the back before quickly pulling away, " Aish, don't do this in public. "

.........................................................

    We waved to the Key oppa who is walking to board the plane soon, " Bye Key oppa! Remember to come and visit soon! " He nodded and waved back. After he finally went inside and disappeared from our sight, we sent IU back home in Oppa's car and then went home to rest. All thanks to Key oppa, we've got our own home now.

 

A/N

It seems like my pleading for TaeMin didn't worked... -.-'ll Forget it then~

And I am soo happy that 30 people voted in our poll over a total of 46! More than half! ^^

Thank you for makng the effort to vote :)) At least we can be sure these people are still reading <33

Also, I just realised a mistake in our poll~ XD

It is suppose to be 'Who do you want JungMi to end up with?' Hehe