How about Driving?

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    1 sheep... 2 sheeps... 3 sheeps... 4 sheeps... 5 sheeps... Haiz, being at home alone is booooring~ I have nothing except counting sheeps to do! 6 sheeps... 7 sheeps... ... ... ... ... ... 150 shee-opps! Be careful! Aish, they keep tripping! 151 sheeps... 152 sh-wait, where did he go? Ahh~ there you are! Naughty boy! 153 sheeps... 154 sheeps... 155 sheeps aww, this one's so cuteee! Look at those chubby cheeks! ... ... ... ... ... ...

    I frustratedly waved my hands infront of me, clearing the bubbles of sheeps on top of my head. I lost count again! Tsk. I don't want to play this game anymore! Hphm! I throw the stuffed bear I've been hugging aside and cross my arm, pouting. But what can I do at home alone with a injured knee and fever? I looked around the empty room, only to find the bear on the floor looking at me with big watery eyes.

    I sighed and picked him up, " Sorry, bear bear... I shouldn't have had taken my anger out on you. " I hugged him tight as I suddenly felt lonelier than ever... Really really lonely. I'm alone in this quiet house. Nobody is here with me... No one... Just a bear... And I miss oppa so much! So very much!

    " Transform! " I shouted as I pointed a hello kitty pen at bear bear, " Yah! I said transform! You better transform now! " I continued shouting. "Transform! Transform! Transform! " I pocked bear bear's nose with the pen and glared at him, " Yah! I hate you! Why didn't you transform into Oppa?! Huh?! Why didn't you?! I'm going to pock you to death!!! You stupid bear! "

    I started pocking bear bear's nose at the speed of 100 pocks per second. POCK!!! POCK!!! POCK!!! POCK! POCK! Pock! Pock. Pock... pock… A tear escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped it away with the back of my hand.

    I shivered in my blankets, feeling cold and weak. Its during times like this when I would hug bear bear even tighter. I lied down on my bed, staring at the celing and my vision blured. I missed Oppa's voice so much... That ever so smoothing voice... That pain and agony erasing voice. That voice I used to listen to every night... My dearest Oppa.

    I bit my trembling lips as I let my silent tears flow. Images of Oppa and I playing in the playground ran through my mind and I soon cry myself to sleep...

....................................................

    I rubbed my eyes and sat up on my bed. Ahh... My head hurts! I looked around my room and found my thermometer lying on my table. I carelessly put it under my tongue and waited for the 'beep' sound.

    " BEEP! "

    Finally! The sound that I have been yearning to hear, echoed through the empty bedroom. I took out the thermometer and squint my eyes to look at the numbers showing on the thermometer in the dark room. 39.9 degree celcius... 39.9 DEGREE CELCIUS... 39.9 DEGRE CELCIUS?! OMG! I have a high fever! Very high fever! Ahh! No wonder my head hurts so much!

    OMG what should I do? Oh no! This is so not good! Should I call Onew Oppa? But he's working! Wait, should I call TaeMin instead? But he got his appointment with his Noona... Aish, whatever, I am calling Onew Oppa! He's the one who told me to call him if anything happens anyway! I clicked on his number and waited for him to pick up his phone... ... ... ... Ahh! He isn't picking up his phone!

    Maybe he is doing something important! Maybe I shouldn't disturb him anymore. Maybe I should have called TaeMin instead! I clicked on his number and waited impatiently as his ringtone played... ... ... ... What?! Why isn't he picking up his phone either?! What is the point of telling me to call them when they don't pick up their phones?! Argh! These boys!

    I threw the phone aside and let myself fall onto the bed again. Aish. My head. Need to rest. Argh. " Ding dong ding dong! " The annoying door bell rang. Sigh, can't rest. Need to open door. I slowly get up from bed and dragged my feet to the main door. I lazily opened the door and blinked at the two guys standing outside. Bling Bling Oppa + Key Oppa. Eh, what are they doing here?

    " Hey! My pretty JungMi! Your handsome oppa is here! YAY! " Bling Bling Oppa cheered as he hugged me tight. I giggled and hugged him back, " Hi oppa. "

    " Yah, what about me? " Key Oppa whined. I chuckled and tried to turn my head to face him. " Nooooo! My JungMi can only say hi to me! MEEEHH! " Bling Bling oppa pressed my head back against his chest.

    " Yah Yah Yah! You stupid Bling Bling Dino! Since when is JungMi yours huh? Huh huh huh? You ert! " Key Oppa shouted as he pulled me away from Bling Bling Oppa. I laughed at their childish-ness. " Omg, wait, why are you so hot, JungMi? " Key oppa looked at me worriedly while still holding on to my arm. " You are the erted one, Key! Stay away from my JungMi! " Bling Bling Oppa snatched my arm away from Key Oppa. He gasped and looked at me, shocked, " You really is hot, JungMi! "

    " Haha, erm... I'm having a fever. " I sheepishly gave them a weak smile.

    " How could you not notice after hugging her for so long? " Key Oppa glared at Bling Bling Oppa. Bling Bling oppa returned an innocent look, " Shouldn't all humans have temperature? "

    " Yah! You idiot Kim JongHyun! You can't even tell the difference between a fever and a normal temperature?! " Key Oppa shouted and gasped dramatically. " Anyway, are you ok, JungMi? " He asked gently as he turned to me with a sudden change of attitude. I blinked at him, a bit shocked by his sudden change of tone, " Erm yeah, but I have a hea-- WAIT! Where is Kim JongHyun? "

..............................................

    " You're my dongsaeng? Like OMG, seriously? I should have known earlier! Remember the day when TaeMinnie introduced us? I really meant it when I said I found you familar! Waah, I should have known then! And you wouldn't have to suffer so much! Onew hyung and TaeMinnie don't even know how to take care of you, right? And how can Ahjumma let you come here with just a necklace? No money? No friends? Ha! This Ahjumma, the next time I see her... " Bling Bl-- Ok, my dear Oppa, sitting beside me on my bed, dramatically asked and clenched his fist, ok no, he's practically talking to himself, not even expecting a reply from me. I just smiled at him as he continued on his non-stop ranting. Oh dear, he must have spent too much time with Key Oppa.

    I raised my hand to my chest and touched my necklace out of habit and started twisting and playing with it. " Hey, you still have the habit of wearing the necklace Appa and Umma gave us around your neck? " Oppa asked and took the necklace from my hand. He smiled like how I always do when I look at that necklace.

    " Mmm, of course! It's so precious... " I smiled as he showed me the exact same necklace hanging around his neck. " Yeah, remember those times when we would run around the house fighting for the necklaces? " Oppa asked gently as he shifted his gaze from the necklace to me.

    " Haha! Of course! We were so childish back then! Because the necklaces were exactly the same, we often mixed them up and end up fighting which is who's. "

    "Right?! Haha! Those precious memories. How I miss those times... " Oppa took my hands, " We'll be as happy as how we were then, right my darling JungMi? "

    " Mmm, of course, oppa! " I nodded and gave him a huge smile to hide the almost escaping tears.

    Key oppa soon came into the room with a basin of cold water and a towel, interrupting our oppa-dongsaeng time. He dipped the towel into the cold water and put in gently on my forehead. "Ahh! Key oppa! That's freezing cold! " I complained as I raised my hand, about to take the towel off my head. Key oppa quickly grabbed my hand and said with a stern face, " Keep that on, JungMi! It's for your own good. "

    I pouted but gave in, " Fine. "

    " But why are you alone at home, JungMi? Where's Onew hyung and TaeMinnie? " JongHyun oppa asked as he looked around.

    " They have something on. But they were so sweet though! Onew oppa said he'll run back as soon as I call him and TaeMin even told me he'll FLY~ back! Haha! " I laughed as I recalled their funny yet cute little promises.

    " What? How is that sweet? That's silly! Running is definitely not possible considering the huge distance and flying... Sigh. " Oppa looked at me with a sad face and shook his head, " It will probably take him forever to master flying. " He continued like he was some kind of a pro, " Is that the reality they wanted? To keep you here waiting FOREVER??? Haiz... " He sighed before he turn back to me, beaming, " Remember, my dongsaengie! I'm the only one who's forever sweet to you! Next time, call me! I'll... DRIVE here! " He gave me a proud smile, " I'm so smart, right JungMi? "

    I nodded and chuckled at his silliness, "Of course! My smart and sweet Oppa! "

    " Now this is the reality I wanted! Come come, I want a hugie hug! " Oppa said as he gestured for me to enter his embrace. I laughed and sat up, letting the towel fall to my side and gave him a bear hug, " I missed you, Oppa! "

    " Haiz, you two can continue hugging. I need to go buy medicine for JungMi. " Key oppa turned around and was about to leave when JongHyun oppa sudddnly broke the hug and stood up, " No, wait! I'll go! I want to do something for my JungMi! " He smiled sweetly at me but Key oppa gave him a Are-You-Sure look, " I don't think you know where to find it, Dinohead. "

    Oppa shot him a death glare, " Yah, you Key! My JungMi just said I'm smart, ok? "

................................................................

    Minutes later, I'm alone in this house with Key oppa. " Key oppa... I'm dying... "

    " Gasp! Here, drink this, drink this! "

    " I don't want! Sobs, you're making me drink every 5 minutes, I'm bloated! " I whimpered.

    " But you need to drink more water! "

    " I drank enough, Oppa! And get that freezing towel off me! I'm turning into an ice cube! "

    " Yah, don't you appreciate what I'm doing for you? "

    " NO! " I shot up from bed and pouted, " I want to go outside, Oppa! I don't want to be stuck on the bed for the whole day! "

    " You can go outside, " Key Oppa replied as he picked up the towel that fell from my forehead and handed it to me, " if you can make sure this thing don't fall off. " he gave me a sarcastic smile.

    " But Oppaaaaaaa~ " I whined and shook his arm.

....................................................

    I breathe in the fresh air and gave a big smile. Ahhhhh, it feels so nice to be out! " The park is especially BEAUTIFUL today! " I shouted as I stretched out my two hands and turned a few rounds before laughing to myself. Soon, another voice joined in my laughing. I turned around and saw Key oppa sitting on the bench, laughing, " You're so cute, JungMi. "

    I skipped to the bench and sat down beside him, hugging his arm and lying my head on his shoulder, " Haha, I know! And you're so nice, Oppa! Thanks for bringing me out! I love you sooooo much! " I giggled and looked up at him and he's... blushing? Eh? " Why are you blushing, Key oppa? " I pointed to his flushed face. He turned away and looked down.

    I sat up straight and slap his arm lightly, " Yah, I didn't mean love that way, Oppa! But aren't you gay anyway? " His face shot up and he looked at me with a frown, " I told you I'M NOT GAY! How many times do you need me to repeat myself?! " He quickly stood up and stormed away.

    " You're not? But I thought you liked my Oppa? Eh? " I asked as I ran to catch up with him. " What?! I am totally not into that stupid idiotic childish Oppa of yours, ok?! " He pretended to puke. I blinked at him but soon processed what he said, " Serious? OMG, so sorry, I misunderstood! " I apologised, " I really am sorry! Forgive me, ok? " I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

    I saw him smiling but immediately got his poker face back, " Fine. " He turned back to the front and started walking again. " YAYAYAY!!! You're the best, Key oppa! " I hugged his arm once again. " BEEP! " Key oppa stopped walking and took out his phone. " What is it, Oppa? "

     He shook his head and sighed, " Your Dinohead oppa got lost in the supermarket... again. I need to go get him. " I blinked and gasped, " He did? OMG, quickly go save my dear Oppa and my medicine! Go go go! Get him out of that giant maze! " I pushed him towards the bus stop. " But you--" He begin but I cut him off, " Don't worry, Oppa! I can go home by myself! Im not a kid anymore! Now go and save my kid Oppa! "

    I stood there as I watched Key Oppa running towards the bus stop. I smiled and started on my way home. I swing my hand and let my hair fly in the cooling breeze. I was about to exit the park when I heard footsteps behind me. Those footsteps... It's like they were following me. Weird. I mindlessly stopped walking and so did the footsteps behind me. Even weirder. Hmm... I shrugged it off and was about to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I froze.

 

 A/N

Thanks for reading! ^^

Million thanks to our new subscribers~

Inspirit7_love | StarWinniechick | kellen_1825 | beverly_ym | iNSaNiTY15

THANK YOU THANK YOU <33 Hope we get more subs this chapter :))

And another million thanks to our new commenters~

crazygirl147 | Inspirit7_love

Love all of you! Thanks for reading! Hope we get more comments this chapter too XDD