Running and Flying?

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    The rain finally stopped. He stood up and turned to face me. I blinked at him as he reach out his hand to me. I stared blankly at his hand, trying to process what he's trying to do and what I should do in response. I shifted my attention up to his helmet then back to his hand. Is he trying to help me up? I blinked a few times at his hand again before reaching out to take his hand. But just then, I remembered the first time I met him. He just wanted his jacket back. Haiz... I lowered my head and put my hand back down to my side.

    I took off his jacket disappointedly and was about to put it onto his out stretched hand when he moved his hand away. Huh? Now I am confused again. I don't understand... What is he trying to do? I looked up at him confusedly. He swiftly grabbed my other hand and pulled me up from the bench. I was shocked and almost stumbled over but he managed to hold onto me and stopped me from falling. He then grabbed the jacket from my hand and put them onto my shoulders once again, " It would hurt me to see you catch a cold. "

    I could almost feel his warm smile under the helmet. " Th-Thanks. " I managed to say with a wide smile on my face.

    He's so sweet! He bent down a bit, taking my hand and holding it in his. Omg! My heart raced. I feel like my heart could burst! I started blushing and my smile got even wider. Ahh! What should I do now? I must look crazy smiling to myself like that! Oh no! I quickly bit my lips, trying not to show too much of my happiness. I heard him chuckled under his helmet and that made me blushed even harder! He must have seen my crazy smile!

    Tsk. I pouted. He laughed again and I felt like giving him a slap on his shoulder! " You are such a cutie! " He said, pulling me closer to him. Ok, now that made me blush again! Why do I keep blushing?! Tsk. I feel so stupid! I tried to hide my face from him but he just laughed and turned my head back to face him, " I like it when you blush. So don't hide it, ok? "

    My eyes widened and my heart raced. Omg! I just nodded! Omg! I didn't meant to nod! He laughed again when he saw my expression, " I'll send you home, ok? " And I nodded again. I didn't know I nodded until I finished nodding! Why do I keep doing this?! Argh! But ah well, I need to go home already.

    He then pull me over to his fallen motorcycle. He took a helmet and helped me put it on gently. He wasn't forcing it on like the last time, he did it carefully and gently, making sure that I won't be hurt. He then helped me up his motorcycle. This time, he drove back slowly too, but I didn't complain. I rested my head on his back and wrapped my arms around his waist without needing him to tell me to do so.

...............................................................

    I closed the door gently behind me, not wanting to wake Onew oppa and TaeMin. " JungMi! " A sudden shout echoed in the empty living room. I jumped. I turned around and saw Onew oppa rushing towards me, " What happened to your knee?! Why is it bangaged?! Did you hurt yourself?! " He asked as he worriedly help me to the sofa, " Where did you go exactly?! You phone couldn't get through! I was so worried! It's so dark outside already you know?! " Onew oppa continued to 'lecture' me as he checked on my knee, but I know he is just worried, there is more worriedness and anxiety then anger in his voice.

    I just smiled as he continued fussing over my knee. I love how he always worry so much about me. He's just like my real family. " Don't you ever come back only so late at night again! It is very dangerous, you know that?! What if something bad happen to you?! It might not be a small injured knee anymore! It might be something worser! " He reminded as he looked up at my smiling face, " Why are you smiling?! How can you still smile when your knee is bleeding?! I will go and get the First-Aid Kit, you stay here and don't move around! It might get worser than it already is! So- " Onew oppa stopped aruptly as I leaned forward and gave him a big hug, " Thank you. Thank you sooo much, Onew oppa! " I whispered and my eyes watered.

    " Ju- JungMi " he sounded surprised.

    " Don't worry. I promised I would never stay out late again! " I broke the hug, stood up and bowed " You're the best ever! " I then went back inside my room leaving Onew oppa standing there, stunned and shocked. I flopped down onto my bed and smiled to myself. I took out my phone and realised why Onew oppa couldn't get through my phone- it is soaked wet by the rain...

    I opened up the casing to dry the battery and left it lying on my bed-side table. I then lied back onto my bed. It feels really good to have someone care so much about you like Onew oppa, never once were my aunt or uncle worried when I fell down and hurt my knee or got bullied in school. Haiz...

    Where are you oppa? I miss you... I miss you so so so sooo much. Did you miss me too? Are you looking for me too? I feel my eyes heat up as my vision blured with tears gathering themselves in my eyes. Oppa... Why aren't you here to comfort me when I cry anymore? Why? Would you EVER come back to me? Will I ever hear your beautiful voice singing me to sleep again? How I miss those times... Soon, I cried myself to sleep...

..........................................................

    " Ah choo! " I sneezed once again. TaeMin looked at me worriedly, " Are you sure you are OK? You have been sneezing non-stop! " I smiled and nodded, " Mmm, don't worry. "

    " Don't go to school today. " Onew oppa said as he handed me a toast, " You are sick. " I shook my head, " I am n- "

    " Stop denying it JungMi. Just. Don't. Go. To. School. " Onew oppa ordered. I gulped and bit my lip. I had never seen Onew oppa this serious... Haiz, whatever... Maybe that would be better. That means I wouldn't get annoyed by that stupid L.Joe for one whole day! Yay! Or is it? I don't really feel that YAY though... Whatever.

    " Rest more after you finished eating, and be careful next time ok? Don't injured yourself again. " Onew oppa warned concernedly.

    I smiled and nodded, " Don't worry, I promise I won't hurt myself again. " I hold out my pinky finger and Onew oppa laces his through mine. " Hey! I want to pinky promise too! Don't leave me out! " Onew oppa and I laughed at TaeMin's cute comment. I then hold out my other little finger for him. TaeMin laces his through mine and smiled contendedly.

...................................................

    " Take care of yourself ok? " Onew oppa told me. I smiled and nodded as I pushed him and TaeMin out of the door, " I will, just go to work already. "

    " I am just worried about you you staying at home alone... " He frowned concernly. " I can take care of myself, so don't worry. " I assured him again, but it seems like Onew oppa are still worried as he turn to TaeMin and ordered, " You. Go home straight after school, understand?  "

    " M-me?! " TaeMin widened his eyes as he pointed to himself, " B-but I have an appointment already! " Appointment? Haiz... Is it that Noona of his again? Why? I really don't understand TaeMin... " An appointment? Cancel it. You have to look after JungMi. "

    " But- " TaeMin started but got cut off by Onew oppa, " JungMi is sick and hurt! You want her to get well soon too, don't you? " TaeMin lowered his head guiltily and pouted, " Fine... "

    " Onew oppa, you don't have to make TaeMin cancel his appointment for me, " I don't like that Noona, but I can't make TaeMin 'sacrifice' his date with his Noona for me right? " I am not a child anymore. "

    " But JungMi- " I frowned and pouted. " Fine. " Onew oppa sighed and TaeMin beamed with joy, he mouthed the word 'Thank You' and I smiled back, I then turn to Onew oppa and do the 'shooing' action with my hand, " You need to leave already, you don't want TaeMin to be late for school, do you? "

    " Ok, Ok, but remember to call me immediately if anything happens, ok? I will run back as fast as I can. " Haiz, Onew oppa can be naggy at some times... I nodded impatiently and was about to close the door when someone blocked it. TaeMin.

    He poked his head in with a smile, " Call me, and I will fly back. " He cheekily said before running off to join Onew oppa. Aigoo, TaeMin is so cute! ... And sweet~

 

======================

We want to express our graditute to our new subscribers: blackrose135     crazygirl147     LemonSwirls

WOO HOO~ THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUB <3