Birthday :D

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    " There you go! " I quickly stood up after finishing with Onew oppa's toes. " I... err... will... ya, I will go back to my room first... " I said trying to look normal with the best of my ability and made some random movements with my hands. I was actually trying to point to my room, but due to the nervousness, I don't even know what I'm doing. I then quickly walked straight into my room, passing by Onew oppa without looking at him, or even to his direction.

    I closed the bedroom door behind me the minute I stepped into my room. Leaning my back on the door, I heaved a sigh of relieve. Finally. At least now I'm back inside my room, away from Onew oppa. It was so embarassing just now. Now, I don't even know how to comfortably stand infront of him. I don't know what to say and what to do, suddenly everything just becomes so awkward.

    Haiz, it's all my fault for playing a trick on him. I shouldn't have done that, we could be chatting happily in the living room now if not for that. I lay down lazily on my bed, staring at the ceiling and having nothing to do. Haiz, I keep thinking of what happened just now. That sence kept replaying itself in my mind, so now, I'm like watching a broken dvd player that kept on repeating a single sence.

    On the TV screen? No. On the computer screen? No. It's on the ceiling. I know, how weird, right? I think it's because I'm staring at the ceiling for too long already. Anyway, the point that I'm trying to make is that I couldn't stop thinking about the... the what? The way Onew oppa was looking at me? It was like... erm... like what? How do I describe that? Argh! I don't know what I'm saying! And the sence that kept replaying on the ceiling was just as annoying and irritating!!!

    I took my pillow and pressed it against my face. I started rolling all around my bed, trying to get it out of my mind. Ahh!!! I almost rolled out of my bed! Wait, I need to roll back. Ok. Ahh!!! What is wrong with me?! It's not working! I am still seeing that sence! Ahh! I think I need to see a doctor! And do a brain surgery to get that sence out! Ahh!!! I'm scared! I don't want to do a surgery! Ahh!

    " Ahh!!! " I screamed into the pillow. What am I thinking about?! I sprung up from my bed and the pillow on my face went flying till it hit the wall and fell to the ground. Aww, a pillow have a painful fate... People even uses it for pillow fight. But anyway, I've decided that maybe I should go and take a bath instead. That should help to calm me down and a brain surgery wouldn't be needed. Hahaha! I am so clever! That would do the trick! I jumped out of bed smiling from ear to ear.

    Just then, someone knocked on my door. I jumped. Onew oppa? What does he want now? I mean, I am trying so hard to get him out of my mind, yet he is now knocking on my door, trying to... get into my mind? " JungMi ah! Are you Ok? I heard you screaming inside your room! " Onew oppa shouted through the closed door. 

    " I'm fine! Don't worry! I... erm... am busy right now... Sorry! " I shouted back, I know it is not very polite to do so, but I don't want to face him now. It's not like I am angry with him or something, but I don't think I can be normal around him. I waited patiently for Onew oppa to go back into his room before taking my neccesary things and slowly opened the bedroom door.

    I peeked outside and scaned living room from left to right, carefully looking out for any sight of Onew oppa. Ok, coast clear. I then slowly close the door behind me and tip-toed into the bathroom quietly, making sure that Onew oppa can't hear me in his room. Ahh~ So this is what it feels like to be a police... or is it a thief?

...............................................

    Ahh! So refresing! I walked out of the bathroom and started doing a little stretching. See, I knew I wouldn't need a surgery. I was smiling widely to myself when the main door suddenly opened. I almost jumped. I blinked a few times due to the shock. I then started staring the door in silence, waiting for whatever or whoever it is to come in. The door opened wider and wider and in came... TaeMin.

    He came into the living room with a big colourful bag in his hand. I relaxed and ran over to him, " Hey! TaeMin, you are back! Where have you gone to? " I asked curiously.

    " JungMi! Ssssh! Don't let Onew hyung knows that I am back already! " TaeMin whispered to me, putting his index finger at his lips. I looked at him with my mouth opened, confused, " Why? Is there something wrong? " I whispered back, I don't know why I need to whisper but since TaeMin is whispering, it just makes me starts whispering too.

    " It's hyung's birthday today! I want to plan a suprised party for him! " TaeMin exclaimed softly but excitedly. Ohh~ so that's why he kept going out mysteriously today! But wait, today is Onew oppa's bithday  How come I didn't know that? " Really?! "

    " Mmm, will you help me? " TaeMin nodded and asked me with his puppy eyes. I sighed, " B-but I didn't prepare any presents. "

    " It's OK, hyung wouldn't mind! Come on! Say yes~ I know you want to help. " TaeMin nudged me and I gave in, " Ok then. Since I didn't prepare him a gift, I should work extra hard for this right? "

    " Yay! Let's go to the kitchen, I bought a cake! " TaeMin smiled. We went inside the kitchen and TaeMin showed me a beautiful cake. " I bought banana milk too! And a wonderful present for hyung! " TaeMin sure is very excited about this. Anyway, I helped TaeMin prepared for the party and after 30 minutes or so, we are finally done! Ahh, such hard work.

..................................................

     " Onew oppa. " I knocked softly onto his bedroom door, trying to get him out for his birthday party. He didn't reply me. Maybe I was too soft? I'll try again " Onew oppa! " I waited. Still no reply. What is he doing? Sleeping? Haiz, why is it so difficult to call him out? It's all TaeMin's fault... He said I should call him out since he is going to be too excited to be standing still there, trying to get him out. So now, he's trying to control his excitement while hiding in the kitchen.

    He even boast about how important his role is- to protect the cake. Is there even a need for the cake to be protected? It's not like it would run away with the fear of being eaten or something. Haiz, anyway, I will just try again. I will be really loud and make sure he heard it this time, " ONEW OPPA!!! " I banged the door really hard, REALLY hard, so hard that I think I almost broke the door already! Argh! What is he doing inside?! Is he deaf or something?!

    I raised my hands, ready to give the door another round of hard blow. Haiz, the door is another one with a painful fate. Suddenly, the door swung opened. I, who was still trying to bang the door, fell forward with full force, without having enough time to react to the sudden presence of the big space infront of me. " Ahh! " I closed my eyes shut as I fell onto the floor.

    Hmm, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I slowly opened my eyes and bit my lips in embarassment. Onew oppa would think that I am such a wierdo, falling as soon as the door opened. " Ouch... " Someone whined. Huh? I looked towards the place where the sound came from and found Onew oppa under me. Under me? UNDER ME?!

    I gapsed. I quickly stood up, falling again in the process. This time falling backward on my . " Ouch! " I rubbed my . Ahh. So this is how painful it would be to fall onto the hard floor. " Are you ok? " Onew oppa asked corncernly as he stood up and helped me up.

    I quickly stood up and apologised with a bow, " I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to. " I bit my lip and looked down in embarassment. Aish, why is all this happening to me?

    " It's ok. " Onew oppa smiled kindly at me, " So... what is it? "

    " Huh? " I was confused. What is what? I don't understand his question. " Don't you have anything you need or anything that you want to say even if you almost broke my door? " He looked at me curiously. 

    " Oh, I... err... need some help in the kitchen! So... can you come in for a while? " I asked hopefully.

    " Mmm, why not? What do you need help with? " He asked as he closed the door behind him. We went inside the kitchen and saw TaeMin looking out of the window... suspiciously? What is he doing? Isn't he supposed to protect the cake? " TaeMin ah, what are you doing? " Onew oppa asked.

    TaeMin turned to us and replied almost immediately, " Potecting the cake! The flies from outside might just come in from the window and attack the cake! " He explained like he was some professionals. But why is he revealing about the cake? Isn't it supposed to be a secret and then we are supposed to surprise Onew oppa all of a sudden? If we aren't doing that, then why did we whisper in the first place?

    Ignoring my puzzeled look, or maybe he didn't even see, he continued with his conversation with Onew oppa. " Eh? Hyung! You want some banana milk? " TaeMin asked with a bright expression as he hold the banana milk infront of him. Onew oppa just smiled at him as he pointed to the cake, " I would prefer the cake. " So he already knows where the cake is? So am I the only one who's trying to make it a surprise?

    " Oh ya! The cake! Let's go to the living room to celebrate! " TaeMin exclaimed as he took the cake and rushed out of the kitchen.

..............................................................

    " Happy birthday Onew oppa! " I exclaimed happily after we sang the birthday song for Onew oppa, " I'm really sorry I didn't prepare a birthday present for you. "

    " It's ok. It's the thought that counts. " Onew oppa smiled kindly at me and I nodded and smiled back. " Hyung! Happy birthday! I bought you a present! " TaeMin took out a beautifully wrapped present and handed it to Onew oppa. Onew oppa thanked TaeMin and gave him a family hug. Aww, it's so good to have a family, isn't it? Haiz, I wonder what is oppa doing now? How does he look like after so many years? Did he miss me too? I really miss him...