Noona Problems

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    "Can anybody please tell me why are we here?! " L.Joe asked, clearly annoyed by the fact that we have been squatting beside the bushes 'spying' on TaeMin for more than an hour already, and yet, the Noona haven't even appeared. IU then sighed for the upteempth time " Maybe we should go already. "

    " No, she will be here soon! What if she comes the moment we leave? It will be such a waste! " ChunJi disagreed. Now it's my turn to get annoyed " But Chunji, it's the tenth time you said that already. And we've done nothing but feed the mosquitoes! "

    " Let's go ChunJi, it's not even right that we're here. " L.Joe reasoned.

    " Wait! You see! I said she would be here! There she is! Look! " ChunJi pointed at a red sports car excitedly. Sure enough, the car stopped beside TaeMin. The Noona got of the car and walked towards the smiling TaeMin. Just then, IU suddenly gasped " There is another guy in the sports car! Oh no! I don't like the sight of this. "

    " That Noona must have been cheating on TaeMin! What should we do? " Although we have all already guessed this, but we would never expect to see this infront of our eyes! I mean who would bring her 'lover' to her 'boyfriend' ? Wait. Maybe she didn't even treat TaeMin as her boyfriend in the first place!

    This is bad. Real bad.

    " I need to go nearer! " ChunJi stood up with his back bent. With that, we all had the same reaction - pulled him back. " What? Can't you see that Noona is pressuring TaeMin? TaeMin look so hurt! He's about to cry! I need to know what she is telling TaeMin! "

    " No! It is their privacy! I don't think TaeMin would like this! " L.Joe pushed him back onto the floor. " But I am doing this for TaeMin, just let go! " ChunJi insisted as he tried to break free from our grab. ChunJi shoved off our hands and stood up tripping over the bush in the process.

    We all gasped and turn to where TaeMin is. It's too late. He heard the bush and saw us. TaeMin gave that Noona a quick bow and ran off in the opposite direction. Oh no! Now what do we do? Aish! TaeMin must be very angry now! How am I going to face him in the future?

......................................................................

    "I'm back. " I greeted as I entered the front door.

    " JungMi ah~! You are back! " My dear JongHyun oppa gave me a big welcome hug. I returned his gesture and smiled. He then led me to the dining table and pulled out a chair for me. Onew oppa, Key oppa were there too, but... Where's TaeMin?

    " JungMi ah, you are moving in with JongHyun next week. " Onew Oppa said with a sad smile. I frowned. I haven't had a talk with TaeMin yet, I want to do something for him to seek his forgiveness. I wouldn't want to leave with TaeMin still angry with us.

    " You can't stay here forever can you? Futhermore, we've finally found each other, we should spend more time together from now on to make up for what we've lost in the past few years~ " Oppa smiled warmly.

    I smiled back, but my mind is too pre-occupied with something else. It's true that I shouldn't stay here for too long and bother Onew Oppa too much, but what about TaeMin? I still have unsolved problems to deal with. While the three Oppas are busily talking about my move from Onew Oppa's house to Bling Bling Oppa's house, about the new room arangement, about the appropriate time to move, my mind is filled with only one thing - TaeMin.

........................................................................

    " Remember to pack up your things OK? I will come and fetch you this weekend, don't forget! " Oppa reminded me.

    " Yes, Oppa. I will remember. I won't forget such an important thing. " I smiled. Just as Oppa was about to open the door and leave, the door opened. In came TaeMin. He quickly greeted his hyungs and went back into his room. Haiz, he must be really angry... Well, of course he is, I mean who wouldn't be? I would be too, I guess.

    " Is something wrong? He's weird. " Key Oppa asked concernly. " He was still fine this morning when he left for school. "

    " I'm not sure, did something happen in school today, JungMi? " Onew Oppa turned to me.

    " Eh? Oh, nope... Nothing happened. " I shook my head flusteredly. I don't think it's a good idea for me to tell them about that Noona. TaeMin should do it himself.

    " Alright then, we will go back first, inform us if anything happen OK? " Oppa smiled as he opened his arms for a goodbye hug. I took a step forward and warp my arms around him. " Bye Oppa~ "

    " Bye JungMi, bye Hyung! I will be back soon! " Oppa waved as he exits through the door. I waved back and mouthed 'goodbye' to Key Oppa, since Oppa insisted that I can only say goodbye to him. Key Oppa mouthed 'goodbye' back before closing the door behind him.

    Onew Oppa then sighed " Now that the noisy ones have left, you should rest too. You still have school tomorrow, JungMi. "

    " I will, Oppa. " I smiled.

    " I... I'll go out to buy a few things. "

    " Okay. " I nodded. I waited for Onew Oppa to disappear from my sight before gently closing the door. I then softly walk over to TaeMin's room. I softly knocked on the door and waited for a response. ... ... ... Nothing. I knocked again. This time TaeMin opened the door. He quickly shuffled back into his bed. I went inside and sat down on his bed, with his back facing me " TaeMin? "

    He didn't answer me, but I know he wasn't asleep yet, so I continued " TaeMin, I'm sorry. We didn't mean to follow you. We were just worried. I mean you have been acting weird and we were worried something might happen to you. " I tried to explain, TaeMin didn't move. I was about to leave when I heard a sniff " JungMi? "

    " Y-yes? "

    " I really liked her. I really do. But she don't like me anymore... What should I do JungMi? I feel so... so empty... "

    I could hear the sadness in his voice, but I don't know how I could help to make him feel a little better. I sat back down on his bed and gently patted his back like what I'll do to comfort a crying baby. I thought for a while before saying " TaeMin ah, you should forget her. She's not worth it. Even without her, you can still be happy, you still have us! Onew Oppa, Key Oppa and JongHyun Oppa. L.Joe, ChunJi, IU and me too. All of us cherish you a lot and we will never leave you. "

    TaeMin sat up and faced me " But JungMi, I need her. I feel so empty without her. " TaeMin's voice came out trembling. Poor TaeMin, he must be really hurt.

    " TaeMin? Sometimes, you should just cry out loud. It'll make you feel better. " I suggested. " I can lend you a hug if you want. "

    " Really? " He looked at me with watery eyes, tears threatening to come out any moment.

    I nodded, " a hug really helps. "  I opened my arms and gave him a small smile.

    TaeMin leaned in and gave a small hug. I patted his back again. I could hear his small sobs every now and then. His tears were weting my clothes too, but I didn't mind. TaeMin needed the comfort, I couldn't just sit and watch. A few minutes passed by and TaeMin's sobbing soon stopped. " TaeMin? "

    He released himself from me and wipped away his tears " I'm sorry, you might need to change... " I smiled " It's ok, I understand. " I stood up and turn to leave. However, I was startled by someone standing behind the half-opened door. " L- L.Joe? "