Revenge

The Shining Knight and The Dark Rider

    I turned to my left and saw TaeMin typing away in his phone. He was smiling to himself like crazy while reading the text message. It must be that... girl? Unnie? Woman? Lady? Haiz, whatever-is-she-called again? Why? I don't understand. What is so good about her anyway? Sure, she is pretty and rich, I assume, but I believe TaeMin wouldn't like someone just because of that. TaeMin is pure and innocent and naive and kind hearted. He would never ever go out with someone because of her money and that's why all the more I am worried.

   I know TaeMin must really like her a lot, but I can't trust that unnie, she had those suductive eyes when she looked at TaeMin, like she would eat him up any minute. I am really afraid that he would get hurt because of her... What should I do? Must I really act like I don't know anything and let it be? What if she was really just fooling around with TaeMin? Or worse, what if she already have an actual boyfriend? Or a HUSBAND?! Oh no, this is really bad. Wait, that's not even near the worse! What if she is a ert aiming for little boys like TaeMin? Or even a serial killer! Making innocent lamb falls into the trap first then eating them up? Ahh!!! Maybe I should warn TaeMin, she could be dangerous!

    But... but... we agreed to keep it a secret. And... and... TaeMin might get angry with us! Then... then... he won't be friends with us anymore. And it will be my fault for ruining all their good relationships with him! Ahhh! What should I do? Just then, a voice broke into my thoughts before I could even decide whether to tell TaeMin or not, " JungMi! What are you thinking about? You have been staring at TaeMin for 5 whole minutes already! What's wrong? " I turned to L.Joe, a bit shocked by his sudden interuption. I stared at him for a few seconds before I gave him an innocent look and answered, " Nothing important actually. "

    " You sure? "

    " Mmm. " I nodded and gave him a small smile. He then continued while looking at me suspiciously, " By any chance... do you... lik- " He stopped suddenly. I looked at him curiously and asked, " Hmm? What is it? "

    " Haiz, just forget it. " He said as he lay back down on his table to sleep. I continued to looked at him confusedly. What is it that he is trying to say? Why did he stopped halfway? I shurgged it off since I don't think it's anything important anyway. I then turned back to look at the teacher. I took a glance at TaeMin and saw him still typing away, haiz...

    I jumped when suddenly someone spoke, " You don't have a boyfriend, but you have someone that you like right? " What kind of question is that? Someone that I like? I frowned and gave him a confused look. " You know, maybe someone like... TaeMin? Ok, I am not saying that you like TaeMin, maybe me? " L.Joe tried to explain but gave up and looked away. " Aish, what am I saying? " He mumbled.

    I pondered over his question. Well, I like all of my friends and Onew oppa and Bling Bling oppa too... and Key oppa? I don't dislike him, to repeat it again, I don't have anything against... gays... I just don't like it... But I guess it's still considered as a like, so... I like Key oppa? I mean he is fun... and helpful... and ya, just a bit... dangerous? So, the conclusion is that I like all my friends and both TaeMin and L.Joe are my friends, so I like and care for both of them, however L.Joe does sometimes gets irritating though. I turn to L.Joe and answered, " Well, I like TaeMin- "

    But I didn't get to finish my sentence when the teacher suddenly interupted, " KIM JUNGMI! LEE BYUNGHUN! STOP CHATTING! PAY ATTENTION! "

....................................................

Break time...

    " You guys hungry? " ChunJi asked as we settled down on one of the tables. " Nope. " TaeMin answered and L.Joe shook his head. " But I am. " IU said before turning to me. " Come on, JungMi, lets go get some food together. " She took my hands and pulled me up from my seat with a smile. " You guys can stay. " She told the boys.

    " Mmm, we didn't have any intention of going anyway. " ChunJi answered without looking up and started playing a game on his phone. " Tsk, so rude. " IU mumbled and went off. I quickly followed behind her. " It's ok, don't be mad. " I gave her a pat and a small smile. " I'm not mad actually. " She gave me a assuring smile.

    After walking a few more steps, she suddenly stopped. " Hey, are you hungry? " She suddenly asked. " Nope, I just followed because you wanted company. Why? "

    " Great! " She exclaimed with a evil smile. " Follow me. " We ended up sitting on the bench in the school garden. " What are we doing here? " I asked as I looked around the beautiful but peaceful garden. " I just have this sudden idea of abondoning the boys. "

    " Huh? " I turned my gaze back to IU. " Haiz, it's a long story. Before you transferred here, there had been a few times when the boys would suddenly say that it's their 'Boys Day' and so me, as a girl, was not allowed to join them. And on those days, they would really do anything to avoid me, they even tried hiding in the boys toilet! " IU explained.

    " Aww, you must have felt left out. " I commented. She then nodded to my comment before asking, " You won't ever do that to me would you? "

    " Never! What are best friends for? " I gave her a huge smile. " Thanks! So you understand why I am doing this now, right? " She asked. " Revenge. " I simply answered. " Aww, you understand my heart so well. " She said as she put her hands on her heart with a touched look.

    Just then, IU's phone rang. She took a look at the caller id and hung up. " It's ChunJi. I think they had already found out that we are gone. " She told me as she kept her phone. Now, it's my turn. My phone started ringing too. It's also ChunJi and I didn't answer too. " What if they find us? " I asked after keeping my phone. " They won't, they probably don't even know our school has a garden. " IU smiled.

    After that we started chatting about anything and everything- school, teacher, friends, homework, our favourite dramas, our favourite songs, family and so on and so on. We've been chatting happily until we've started talking about the topic family. Haiz, although it allows me know IU a lot more, it also makes IU very sad. She is actually an adopted child. Her mother left her at an orphanage when she was still seven years old. She don't really remember her mother after all this years, but she really missed her a lot, she really want to meet her again. She must have felt just like me wanting to find my oppa...

    Oh ya, it's just like finding my oppa! " IU, you still remember the wise old man? " I asked eagerly. " Mmm, why? " She sobbed as she nodded slowly while drying her tears. " We can go and ask him again! Me for my oppa, and you for your umma! " I exclaimed hopfully. " Come on, everything will be fine! " I nudged her as I tried to cheer her up.

    " Ok, but... the rest of them doesn't know about this and I don't want them to know. But they will surely try to tag along if we go. " She told me. " It's easy, just sneak away from them like how we did just now! " I exclaimed excitedly. " Mmm, ok! " IU finally smiled.

In class...

    " Where did the two of you go just now? " L.Joe asked as soon as I sat down. " I can't tell you. " I answered without looking at him as I took out my books, preparing for the next lesson. " We actually searched the whole school, you know? " He knocked on my table as he leaned closer. " You would have found us if you really did searched the whole school, liar! " I said as I hit his head with my books.

    He was about to screamed or yell or anything at me for hitting him but ChunJi interrupted. " What actually happened just now? " ChunJi asked worriedly. " IU wouldn't tell either? " L.Joe asked. ChunJi just nodded his head for an answer before continuing, " Her eyes are so red and puffy, I'm sure she cried. "

    " Oh, she cried? " L.Joe looked worried too. Oh no, now they are sure to question me like a criminal. What if I couldn't keep the secret? No, I can't. I promised IU I won't tell. She would be so super upset if I tell and further more secrets are supposed to be kept secret. Both ChunJi and L.Joe were glaring at me, probably trying to give me stress an make me tell them what happened. I lowered my head and stared at my textbook. I couldn't meet their eyes. I'm really no good in staring games. " JungMi. " L.Joe called. I didn't look up. " JUNGMI! " ChunJi called. I didn't look up. They are probably drilling holes on my head by now, haiz...

    " You know you have to tell us sooner or later. " ChunJi tried using a softer tone to persuade me. I finally looked up at him and he totally looked like he was eager for my answer. Haiz, I guess I have to answer him. " Even if I really have to tell, I'll prefer later though... " I gave him an innocent smile. He faced palmed himself and turned back to the front as the teacher came in. We greeted the teacher and class started.

    " Yah, why won't you tell? Why are you being so secretive? " L.Joe just won't give up. " Don't you have to sleep for this lesson? " I asked, trying to change the subject. " No, actually. I had enough sleep during the morning lessons. "

    " Haiz, I sometimes really wonder how you pass your exams by sleeping through the lessons? " I shook my head teasingly. " Yah , I'm born clever that's why! "

    " Tsk, how real. " I replied sascrasticly before turning back to the front and continuing, " Stop talking to me, I need to concentrate in class, I'm not born clever like someone else. "

    " You are the one who complained that I didn't talk to you! Now that I am talking to you, you are complaining again?! " I don't know how was his facial expression like since I wasn't looking at him, I was totally ignoring him. Haha! I even started taking down notes on the lesson! He must have been really annoyed! Hahaha!!!

 

=====================================

We've got another subscriber - lolo659 <3 We are so thankful !!! Look forward to the next chapter , everyone !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! It's 2012 !!!